Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters (22146 Views)

What We Discussed With Buhari — Saraki, Dogara / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence / 2016 Budget: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by emamos: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
It was also learnt, at the weekend, that Senate President Bukola Saraki and Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt.. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, have rejected the N10billion voted in the 2016 budget of the Ministry of Federal Capital Territory (FCT) for the building of their official quarters, opting for a cut in the vote.
Saraki and Dogara, according to National Assembly sources, last week, agreed that the cost of the buildings should be reduced to one billion Naira each, to save the country N8billion. They were said to have informed the chairmen of the Committees on FCT in both chambers to reflect the decision in their report to the Committees on Appropriation.
The Senate President and Speaker said in view of the economic situation in the country and the need for public officials to be frugal, building houses worth N6bn and N4bn respectively for them was insensitive. The two top legislators said the FCT ministry should scale down the cost of the projects or forget the idea until after their tenure. The Senate President was living in his personal house in Maitama area of Abuja until a fire incident last year forced him to relocate to an official guest house while Dogara stays in rented apartment

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/saraki-dogara-reject-n10bn-official-quarters/

6 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Last2comment(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Don't worry, they will use another means to collect the money.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by fran6co(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
they ar just pretending.

23 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by scribble: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Are they mad?

Don't they receive housing allowance

Where is Ben Bruce when you need him?

#1billion4what

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by AntiMahdi: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
The scam budget is another means to steal the nation dry.

One will wonder why the apc govt will be spending a whooping 10bn through the ministry of FCT to construct 2 homes for such amount based on a deficit budget

Buhari is a thief

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by wadetaw202: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
No matter what Bukola tries to pretend to do, he is a thief. He will cease being a thief the day he returns all the money he shared out of Kwara state government allocation.

His wife continues to receive salary as first lady despite the fact that her husband is not the sitting governor anymore.

All these rejection he is doing is just a lie and cover up.

A leopard can never change its skin.

Eni s'olè léèkan t'ó wa d'àrán b'orí, aso ole l'ó dà bo'ra.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Jokerman(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
This Buhari is a grandmaster of thievery o... How can buhari input 10bn for senate official quarters, and we blame Saraki... cursed be on buhari for ds sublime subtle thievery... Saraki pls continue to expose d fucker, however Saraki u and bubu are birds of a feather... Awon ole buruku

25 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by obailala(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nigeria sef.. Where have all the past senate presidents and Speakers been living?.. I guess as usual, they keep converting their official residence to private property whenever they want to leave; and these rogues are the ones who make the law so they keep repeating the same thing every time for selfish reasons.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Owoloku1: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
1 billion naira for house?? Are they rebuilding Aso rock for them??.... I can already see their architects and engineers smiling

8 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by oduastates: 3:00am On Feb 29, 2016
Bigerians should simply as for the dismantling of the National Assembly
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Aromas: 4:28am On Feb 29, 2016
Jokerman:
This Buhari is a grandmaster of thievery o... How can buhari input 10bn for senate official quarters, and we blame Saraki... cursed be on buhari for ds sublime subtle thievery... Saraki pls continue to expose d fucker, however Saraki u and bubu are birds of a feather... Awon ole buruku
Ogbeni you beta farabale grin oro politics ori bayen. Oloriburuku mani awon oloseluwa woyi. Ati 10billion ati 1billion, shey Senate President oni bi t'ngbe tele ni Budget of scam

13 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Pavore9: 5:09am On Feb 29, 2016
What happened to the houses David Mark and Tambuwal lived in during their tenure?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 29, 2016
So David ran down the official quarters of senate president before June 5

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by mileskiyo(m): 5:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Dem for take am make dem see how far... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Originality007: 4:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
angry
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Spaxon(f): 4:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Shoooo?

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by ideatoprince18(m): 4:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
mtscheeeeww...... this is what u get when No fuCkas rule Yuh ..... they GiVr u PRopagAnDa as meal

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by BiggerBangs: 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Trailblazer1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin

#Change is in the air

I'm sure that APC zombies get home delivery of Fuel cos we don't hear Sai baba at the fuel stations anymore undecided

I'm double sure that they dont drink Nigerian water cos it is too expensive undecided

More assuredly, After eating Aisha's rice, they have ceased to be hungry, because the price of food stuff in the market can make loose appetite

Sai Baba grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Crieff(m): 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
When I saw reject N10b for housing....I was already getting angry....only to read that they want to save N8b for Nigeria

....even then gaaan....

N1b for a house that you'll sleep in for four years or less is too much...what of your personal houses?
It is unnecessary, really.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
APC Scam.

10bn for Residence.

Okay o. 9bn or 18bn will add to the Agriculture and mines.

Its OUR Priority.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Trailblazer1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2016

LIKE, If you want Buhari till 2023 grin grin grin

SHARE if you've had enough Change

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by unite4real: 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
if i hear
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Crieff(m): 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
N1b sef too much!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Crieff(m): 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
I am angry but I can change to the Hulk!!!
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by seunwen2(m): 4:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
kai money dey politics 2019 loading
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by kennyman2000(m): 4:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmmmmmm. I'll get real mad at a teacher if he or she should ask my kid what he knows abt Nigeria and my Kid says ''NIGERIA IS A JOKE''

Indeed, Nigeria is really a joke. 10bn. Thats some countries yearly budget.

Am sure, somedays, after they've embezzle everything and there's nothing left for the poor to feed on anymore. The poor will come after them. That'll be the end result.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by mazizitonene(m): 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
hypocrites......criminals everywhere......even 1 billion sef, say na wetin dem dey build ? abi the house fit replace heaven ? undecided
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Phoenix001(m): 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Isn't this the same Saraki that ordered N330 million car just last week?

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:39pm On Feb 29, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. / We Don’t Know Whether Tompolo Is Dead – Army / Oshiomhole, Dangote, Obaseki And Ambode At The Burial Of Andrew Otutu Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.