Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage (910 Views)

I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) / Nigeria Military In Pictures / Rivers Rerun: 3 Fake Soldiers Arrested By Nigerian Military In Bori - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage by timidapsin(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Another video from me again smiley smiley

Nigerian Soldiers Have Used their Own Hands to Create Another Boko Haram...
According to sources In this video, one of the leaders of the Shiites Movement is clearly preaching and chanting that the movement will avenge atrocities committed against it by the Nigerian military. He said it is something they can't say when and how.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys0lueki4V0

source: http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage by timidapsin(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
lalasticlala OAM4j ishilove MYND44
Re: Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage by timidapsin(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
mostwanted7 Ladyf grin come see
Re: Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage by HiddenShadow: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thanks to Bubu.
Re: Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage by Awoofawo(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
sleeping please wake me up, when they are playing the blue cool
Re: Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage by akunjohn(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Trouble is looming undecided
Re: Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage by funlord(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
sad

Who gives a _fuck?
Re: Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage by lekkie073(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
as long as they stay in arewa ....no wahala

1 Like

Re: Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage by timidapsin(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
you wink
funlord:
sad

Who gives a _fuck?
Re: Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage by ladyF(f): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
hmmm this people sha. They have come again. angry So the Nigerian Army should have let them block their way and cower in like chickens? What message will they then be sending to the entire populace? That they cannot stand up for themselves in the face of sticks and stones brandished by the the Shites? How then will we trust them to protect 160+ million Nigerians from more lethal weapons?

I stand by our Nigerian Army on this one!!! We should maintain zero tolerance for terrorism in any form, and by any religion. It will be fire for fire. They cannot intimidate us. If you attack the Army or "bloody civilians", the Army will attack you back. If it means driving your group to extinction in Nigeria like they are doing to Boko Haram, then so be it. Pikin wey sey him mama no go sleep....him sef no go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 29, 2016
ladyF:
hmmm this people sha. They have come again. angry So the Nigerian Army should have let them block their way and cower in like chickens? What message will they then be sending to the entire populace? That they cannot stand up for themselves in the face of sticks and stones brandished by the the Shites? How then will we trust them to protect 160+ million Nigerians from more lethal weapons?

I stand by our Nigerian Army on this one!!! We should maintain zero tolerance for terrorism in any form, and by any religion. It will be fire for fire. They cannot intimidate us. If you attack the Army or "bloody civilians", the Army will attack you back. If it means driving your group to extinction in Nigeria like they are doing to Boko Haram, then so be it. Pikin wey sey him mama no go sleep....him sef no go sleep.

IS your head correct or are you thinking from your ass, so army should massacre innocent people for blocking road

1 Like

Re: Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage by Acjohn(m): 12:50am On Feb 29, 2016
Virgins in paradise get ready, there are lots of Hidiots that will be on their way and whomsoever is recruiting them, go and audition more virgins because the ones you have may not be enough.
I am watching in 3d with a bottle of zobo and moimoi to see who would attack a soldier first.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela / CBN Finally Speaks On The Controversial Alleged Secret Recruitment / Stop Complaining About Crude Price, Jonathan Left You $30b, Obasanjo Tells Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.