Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Olajumoke__o Not The Official Twitter Account For Olajumoke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke__o Not The Official Twitter Account For Olajumoke (663 Views)

BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke__o Not The Official Twitter Account For Olajumoke by shocker007(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is to clarify that the post that made FP claiming to be Olajumoke's Twitter account was false.
Investigation shows Few Models management do not relate nor have anything to do with the stated account.
@Olajumoke__o

Findings shows Twitter account @OlajumokeTweets has been the initial account to Olajumoke, even as at that, it has not been declared the official account until announced.

Checking the description and posts of @Olajumoke__o you would realize it has nothing to do with the Model.
It claim to share motivation tweets.
Olajumoke is a Model not the other way round.

Attached are the shot to the account differences.
Thank you.

Lalasticlala please do the needful.

God bless

Re: Olajumoke__o Not The Official Twitter Account For Olajumoke by chikkaobi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
NAWA o.
I dey suspect sef say how olajumoke go follow 1000+ people and no get reach that figure for followers Count.
Even her instagram, na only 7 people she follow.

The account sef stat starttells.com as website instead of fewmodels.com

Bia mods. Na who move the fake twitter account go front Page?

Seun you need to sack the mod.
Re: Olajumoke__o Not The Official Twitter Account For Olajumoke by bunmioguns(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
cool
Re: Olajumoke__o Not The Official Twitter Account For Olajumoke by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
ooo ohh u guys don confuse me nw.... make I quickly unfollow oo
Re: Olajumoke__o Not The Official Twitter Account For Olajumoke by VivianTheBlogge: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Well as a blogger and an experienced digital strategist, the truth is that none of this social media platforms is being handled by Olajumoke personally.
If there should be one, then it must be 2go.
The only thing is that a modelling agency called Few Models first jumped on her success, after she was discovered by T.Y Bello, and created an Instagram account for her. If there is a breach of contract later on, or Olajumoke decides to open her own agency, will few models give her the login details to the account by the time she is literate enough
Meanwhile, the IG page has over 38K likes and there is a Facebook page of her that has 10K likes. I only wonder how come the Twitter will now have just 173 followers.
It wasn't this account that Payporte mentioned as there Ambassador.
-Vivian Gists
Re: Olajumoke__o Not The Official Twitter Account For Olajumoke by toys2seven(m): 6:03am On Feb 29, 2016
I don't think she's on Twitter yet. Slow acting from her representatives. Now she might never be able to get a suitable handle for herself. Pssh!

www.maturemindstalk.com
Re: Olajumoke__o Not The Official Twitter Account For Olajumoke by shocker007(m): 6:43am On Feb 29, 2016
VivianTheBlogge:
Well as a blogger and an experienced digital strategist, the truth is that none of this social media platforms is being handled by Olajumoke personally.
If there should be one, then it must be 2go.

-Vivian Gists

Bolded sentence not so nice but truely there isn't any handled personally.

But @Olajumoke__o claims Olajumoke is their Ambassador.
No such thing that Olajumoke is an Ambassador to StartTells.(A community of creative writers and storytellers)
Its just like Nairaland coming up and saying Olajumoke is its Ambassador without any signing.

Nairaland just hyped starttells community website for free and in turn trying to destroy her modelling career.
One thing you should know is that, all the signings are Model related from PayPorte to Shirley and Few handles all this things.
Bola of Few is her manager and she didn't acknowledged this.

It is a pity the mod moved that topic to FP after my initial warning on the said post.

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Red: Seyi Shay Wows In New Outfit / ‘my Baby’s First Birthday Will Be A Movie’ – Davido "Birthday Plans For Imade" / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.