Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe (21223 Views)

Mechanics , Touts, Hotels Tops Beneficiaries Of Lagos Island Flood / FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case / CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by caselessogbuagu: 6:57am On Feb 29, 2016
BaddieKay:
we aren't fighting any corruption, just some power games and putting fear into people.The day a politician is tried/jailed,that's when this fight against corruption will sink into my ears.Good morning
what you think we are doing? We are going the whole hog - trial; prosecution; jailing them.

Gumorring kiss
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by joseph1832(m): 6:58am On Feb 29, 2016
Em, I thought some people said PMB is selective in his fight against corruption?

One by one, they will be put to sleep. Its all a matter of time.
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Moreoffaith(m): 7:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Ebami kigbe ole! ole!ole o
Jail them all if found guilty.
Anti progress everywhere.
Awon ota ilosiwaju dede.
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by GodpunishBuhari: 7:17am On Feb 29, 2016
talktimi:
Now this will be very interesting grin
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by omogin(f): 8:06am On Feb 29, 2016
Oya over to lie Mohammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by ratchy: 8:06am On Feb 29, 2016
NePro:
Lmao..... This Current administration Shaa. People go old finish and still be waiting for the positive outcome of this probe let's see where it goes
bros I tell u
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by dumodust(m): 8:08am On Feb 29, 2016
'Moves to' 'about to' 'by 2017' 'prepares to' ... all versions of 'to' phrases useful in this government. I can bet that we wont see any list ever
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by thunder74(m): 8:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Always moving to unveil. When are we going to wake up to just see the names surprisingly?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by luvbeloved(m): 8:15am On Feb 29, 2016
It should have been done years ago....unveil the names already...the strength use to tell us this could have been used to unveil the names already! I just tire for naija Mata I swear!
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Nicur: 8:16am On Feb 29, 2016
who is deceiving who? when the vice president of Halliburton torn is now serving a prison sentence and had already named those that he gave bribes to you!!! who else them wan call? I only see this news as the usual way of feeding their Zombies!! ZOMBIES FOOD DON DONE OOOOH grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by amunkita(m): 8:18am On Feb 29, 2016
I pray my name comes out on this list since e no come out for Unilag final list.
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 29, 2016
Redoil:
If obasanjo name no dey their just know say all na wash.
You dey there when he dey collect the bribe?
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by tbliss22(m): 8:19am On Feb 29, 2016
But people said this guy has no "balls" to persecute all those involved...

Let's see how it goes but this time around another set of "Big men" names will be dragged in the mud. Take for instance Dasuki, did you know the business connection he must have lost, some family friends will even be avoiding him.
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 29, 2016
sadEndtime government
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by tbliss22(m): 8:21am On Feb 29, 2016
amunkita:
I pray my name comes out on this list since e no come out for Unilag final list.

What kind of joke is this Why praying for such
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by makabulchi(m): 8:21am On Feb 29, 2016
NePro:
Lmao..... This Current administration Shaa. People go old finish and still be waiting for the positive outcome of this probe let's see where it goes
Maybe my grandchildren will witness the outcome...no b naija we dey
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Gkay1(m): 8:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Na today ?
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Anijay1212(m): 8:23am On Feb 29, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef
Lol... Keneking you and Oga Jonathan sef.
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by makabulchi(m): 8:24am On Feb 29, 2016
Nicur:
who is deceiving who? when the vice president of halibutorn is now serving a prison sentence and had already named those that he gave bribes to you!!! who else them wan call? I only see this news as the usual way of feeding their Zombies!! ZOMBIES FOOD DON DONE OOOOH grin
A former Vice President Mr A..... Was mentioned in the scam.
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by assana: 8:24am On Feb 29, 2016
Ok
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Anijay1212(m): 8:26am On Feb 29, 2016
amunkita:
Noted... I no wan hear wizard hunt when your name comot o...
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by amunkita(m): 8:27am On Feb 29, 2016
tbliss22:

What kind of joke is this Why praying for such

Pastor Registrar, ve u got any list my name could appear on
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by francizy(m): 8:28am On Feb 29, 2016
[quote author=talktimi post=43345895][/quote]

There's a malware in that programme you penned down for deletion. I blame Tinubu for not upgrading the programme..
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by AreaFada2: 8:30am On Feb 29, 2016
jordyspices:
Na today we begin to hear say dem wan call names everyday we will soon name the names
Abi, na today nyansh dey for back?
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by amunkita(m): 8:30am On Feb 29, 2016
Anijay1212:

Noted... I no wan hear wizard hunt when your name comot o...

Wizard ke
If I can't sell bread to become a celeb, then haliburton will make one.
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by sauceEEP(m): 8:32am On Feb 29, 2016
I gat a story story this na my story story story......
Na today? All na wash....
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by phranseeqz(m): 8:37am On Feb 29, 2016
talktimi:
Now this will be very interesting grin

I swear, it definitely will be. However, let's hope the investigation will be thorough.
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:39am On Feb 29, 2016
WWHHEEEEEEEEEEN !? for crying out loud. After how many years. I'll bet my last $1 that no names will be mentioned. Waiting.
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by jacabi(m): 8:47am On Feb 29, 2016
lawydewy:
Joseph Dauda mentioned again!
E be like say you dey read wetin dey my mind.
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by 2sex(m): 8:49am On Feb 29, 2016
I am personally tired for PROBES... I want and economic growth and not probes.

1 Like

Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by ministeriallist: 8:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Idontbilivit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judge Awards Dino Melaye N10Million In Case Against The Nigerian Police / APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man / Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.