Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood (1876 Views)

This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter / See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:47am On Feb 29, 2016
This snake was killed close to our house in the village but don't really know the name, my guess is viper. It was roasted afterwards and the rest is history... grin grin grin

Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by immortalcrown(m): 6:49am On Feb 29, 2016
The name is Agwo
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by ChappyChase: 6:53am On Feb 29, 2016
Lalasticalala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Op don mention passWord oo.
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:53am On Feb 29, 2016
The name na "Something Wey Dey Crawl..

1 Like

Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by nonstan(m): 6:55am On Feb 29, 2016
Surely FP tins
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by galadima77(m): 7:04am On Feb 29, 2016
Rattle snake
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by BTT(m): 7:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Seun and snakes.

Nairaland I hail o.
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by dajoaneke(m): 7:14am On Feb 29, 2016
An Adder snake.
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by delishpot: 7:15am On Feb 29, 2016
Prolly a kind of viper
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by Tsam96(m): 7:56am On Feb 29, 2016
luks like a puff adder to me....u are one lucky dude bro
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:56am On Feb 29, 2016
galadima77:
Rattle snake

its not a rattle snake
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:01am On Feb 29, 2016
immortalcrown:
The name is Agwo
lol.. i know its " Agwo na but what kind of "Agwo
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by goldenagoh(m): 9:32am On Feb 29, 2016
It's A Gabon Viper.
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:49am On Feb 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
The name na "Something Wey Dey Crawl..

lol.. so funny
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:52am On Feb 29, 2016
0taPiaPia:

lol.. so funny
abii I lai??
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by galadima77(m): 10:55am On Feb 29, 2016
0taPiaPia:

its not a rattle snake

Then it's a viper
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:58am On Feb 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
abii I lai??
no Nne.. you get am... laughs hard.
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:01am On Feb 29, 2016
0taPiaPia:

no Nne.. you get am... laughs hard.
abeg na "Nnaaah I be oh.. smiley
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:10am On Feb 29, 2016
galadima77:

Then it's a viper

No bro..
the markings on the body says otherwise.
just browsed puff adder and it looks the same so I'll agree with one of the poster above. grin
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:12am On Feb 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
abeg na "Nnaaah I be oh.. smiley

hmmmmm.. your monika gives u off as a lady n besides you didn't indicate ur gender.
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:24am On Feb 29, 2016
0taPiaPia:

hmmmmm.. your monika gives u off as a lady n besides you didn't indicate ur gender.
but, u didn't indicate ur gender also?? Neva mind, alaikam laik dat..
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by Valfrankie(m): 1:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
My goodness! This new found Kill-and-eat syndrome among Nairaland youths is getting really nauseating! I honestly was not expecting to see a picture of the reptile being roasted, but then I was wrong, THERE IT WAS IN THE FIRE! GOD!!! ENOUGH ALREADY PLEASE, if you killed it, fine, don't just make it obvious you ate it, it's nothing to be proud of! angryangryangry :/:/:/
Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by galadima77(m): 1:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
0taPiaPia:

No bro..
the markings on the body says otherwise.
just browsed puff adder and it looks the same so I'll agree with one of the poster above. grin

Well it also belong to the viper family...

1 Like

Re: This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
galadima77:

Well it also belong to the viper family...
ok.. if u say so..

(1) (Reply)

What Food Do You Miss Eating? / Food Eating Competition Tv Reality Show (kabash) The King And Queen Of Food / 6 Strongest Alcoholic Beverages In The World That Would Knock You Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.