Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics (45607 Views)

D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) / Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) / T-Pain Dancing Shakitibobo At Heineken Event In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by henrydadon(m): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
how much darey pay this girl...every thing in Nigeria is imported..musician sef we go import
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Missmossy(f): 2:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
klassykute:
no b d 15 seconds vid wey mi see una see?
Lol... wetin con happen??

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Missmossy(f): 2:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Neldrizzy:
sweetheart cheesy
Hi dear... you still on NL shocked
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Sunnypa11(m): 2:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Future don ToTori her
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by dozzy225(m): 3:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
khristals:
so Dare has chosen not to write and record us new songs

its to organize shows and spend tons inviting foreign artistes

*singing*
you're not the Dare we used to know, you're a shadow oh yourself
we know we lost you long ago, like a book thats left the shelf

have u heard gbadura fun mi?.....
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ciara my half-brazilian arse. Michellla dances better abeg. cheesy
Pússy stalker
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by IamAtribalist: 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Igodometusalah:
Ciara would probably go to the US and claim these dance steps were invented by her. It's funny how they steal African dances and claim it's theirs. Well, I don't really see anything wrong with people of African descent copying our dance steps and claiming it is theirs. The only thing I see wrong is when white people like Miley Cyrus copy our dance steps e.g Twerking and say she invented it. Lol, it's quite laughable.

cool Bia before you call her a thief at least wait until she steals joor.
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by illmatic101(m): 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Roidatom:
Ciara!
I'd love to see her dance 'Konkoso'
Girgiza konkoso, Konkoso koso koso.
She try!

You wan kill her
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Neldrizzy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Missmossy:

Hi dear... you still on NL shocked
not really, I just decide to keep it on a down low..

2many activities, no time for NL again...

you know if we (guys) don't make money, you girls would not love us.. cheesy
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by klassykute(m): 9:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Missmossy:
Lol... wetin con happen??
na onli leg mi see o nd pple wey wear white .. watin u see? wey mk u dey hail d vid.. u see dat bread seller ni?
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by nigerianvenom(m): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2016
khristals:
so Dare has chosen not to write and record us new songs

its to organize shows and spend tons inviting foreign artistes

*singing*
you're not the Dare we used to know, you're a shadow oh yourself
we know we lost you long ago, like a book thats left the shelf

cry cry cry
U touched me deeply. Dare to me was d best
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Missmossy(f): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Neldrizzy:
not really, I just decide to keep it on a down low..

2many activities, no time for NL again...

you know if we (guys) don't make money, you girls would not love us.. cheesy
Lol.... it is well.
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Missmossy(f): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2016
klassykute:
na onli leg mi see o nd pple wey wear white .. watin u see? wey mk u dey hail d vid.. u see dat bread seller ni?
Lol... funny you.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Neldrizzy(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2016
Missmossy:

Lol.... it is well.
PM me your pin if it's OK by you... or perhaps, ur Whatssap number
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Michellla(f): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ciara my half-brazilian arse. Michellla dances better abeg. cheesy
you know how it is cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching / Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.