Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) (52517 Views)

Davido Snubbed A Lady Who Tried To Touch Him At A Party (video) / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by LifeDrama: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2017
Shatta Wale is catching a lot of flak following a video of him viciously attacking his own bodyguard at the S-Concert held at the Accra Sports Stadium.

From the clip, the dancehall singer is seen performing on stage when a fan climbed onto the stage and reached for the singer’s leg. Impulsively, one of the bodyguards rushed at the excited fan and shoved him away from the singer’s reach, and this apparently upset Shatta Wale who slapped the bodyguard so viciously his mask fell off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnhIC39KYp4

Via http://mandynews.com/2017/12/03/shatta-wale-slaps-his-body-guard-for-allowing-fans-to-touch-him-on-stage-video/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Destined2win: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2017
What a disgrace!!

For person not to get money na bad thing.

Just imagine such temerity, slapping your fellow man viciously because he works under you.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2017
He's most likely a gang lord, see the red band on their heads and the said bodyguard is probably a low rank member. That's a typical cult setting. See how the bodyguard himself didn't feel bothered about getting slapped publicly. No normal artiste would have the effontry to slap his bodyguard.

263 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2017
Both of them are stupid..I'll so beat him black and blue if I were the bodyguard. Nancence!

30 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2017
Wow. That's really bad we Africans have a way of making of our staff suffer. Just imagine the embarrassment

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by hatchy(f): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2017
Please Nairalanders is this Sh!t'a Wale a place, object or human

Just asking because I haven't heard of such word before.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by onatisi(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2017
this guy is gradually going down
he was even kicking the fan that wanted to touch his leg

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by onatisi(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2017
LagosCiti:
He's most likely a gang lord, see the red band on their heads and the said bodyguard is probably a low rank member. That's a typical cult setting. See how the bodyguard himself didn't feel bothered about getting slapped publicly. No normal artiste would have the effontry to slap his bodyguard.

i think you are right about the gangster thing , this was shatta response on the issue

"Meanwhile, Shatta Wale has indicated that his bodyguard has no plans of betraying him because he understands that SMCODE that binds him to his fans.

Shatta Wale said “Nobody should think of Interview for my bodyguard ..He wont even answer you ..He is loyal and he understands the SMCODE ..hey folks today i want you guys to know SHATTA MOVEMENT IS BEYOND MUSIC….Sort your lives out cuz am living mine in a grand style..Biggie Sparta too Loyal…”.

https://ighanaian.com/showbiz/shatta-wale-slaps-his-bodyguard-says-he-wont-apologize-because-its-an-sm-thing/

16 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2017
onatisi:

i think you are right about the gangster thing , this was shatta response on the issue

"Meanwhile, Shatta Wale has indicated that his bodyguard has no plans of betraying him because he understands that SMCODE that binds him to his fans.

Shatta Wale said “Nobody should think of Interview for my bodyguard ..He wont even answer you ..He is loyal and he understands the SMCODE ..hey folks today i want you guys to know SHATTA MOVEMENT IS BEYOND MUSIC….Sort your lives out cuz am living mine in a grand style..Biggie Sparta too Loyal…”.

https://ighanaian.com/showbiz/shatta-wale-slaps-his-bodyguard-says-he-wont-apologize-because-its-an-sm-thing/

Aha!

6 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by ikemesit4477: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
LifeDrama:
Shatta Wale is catching a lot of flak following a video of him viciously attacking his own bodyguard at the S-Concert held at the Accra Sports Stadium.

From the clip, the dancehall singer is seen performing on stage when a fan climbed onto the stage and reached for the singer’s leg. Impulsively, one of the bodyguards rushed at the excited fan and shoved him away from the singer’s reach, and this apparently upset Shatta Wale who slapped the bodyguard so viciously his mask fell off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnhIC39KYp4

Via http://mandynews.com/2017/12/03/shatta-wale-slaps-his-body-guard-for-allowing-fans-to-touch-him-on-stage-video/
arrogance of the highest order!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by princebergz(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
later they'll start posting "stop slavery" upandan

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Pappyto: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Shattered Whale.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by duduade: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
This ain't a man o... A male baby is still wiser than him

6 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
for your mind you be small god. ijiot!

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Martin0(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
for your mind you be small god. ijiot!

See ya mouthgringrin
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by smardray(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
shatta wale...I never heard of him before.....

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

See ya mouthgringrin
sharrap grin
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by SalamRushdie: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Shatta is like a god in ghana but he needs to really watch it because he is taking popularity in ghana into his head ...Shatta pride comes before a fall
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Martin0(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
sharrap grin
**cover's face **gringrin

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by SalamRushdie: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
onatisi:

This says it all that they belong to a cult like someone pointed above

5 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by onatisi(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Shatta is like a god in ghana but he needs to really watch it because he is taking popularity in ghana into his head ...Shatta pride comes before a fall

shatta isnt like a god ooo,
infact many ppl dont like him , but he has a lot of core fans
to be honest, musically shatta is very very very good
but he courts controversies a lot , at a recent show , he was pelted with pure water sachets at a show recetly

http://happyghana.com/2017/09/12/24150/

https://think.com.gh/shatta-wale-booed-pelted-with-stones-sachet-water-as-he-storms-stage-during-another-artists-performance-at-shukura-accra/

his unruly attitude is one of the reason the music industry has failed to honor him with any awards despite his hit songs , he later came out with a very nasty diss song insulting the Ghana music industry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXr5SS68FzM

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by SolexxBarry(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
Shattered wale is too arrogant 4 my liking,what a display of stupidity and total lack of anger control

Expect my new single guys Solex Barry x 0il dey your head#AnticipateGreatness @solex_barryjuana
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
What if he slapped the bodyguard for pushing the fan

8 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by bright007(f): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Rebuked for inefficiency and incompetence! angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

He really has a nice heart.

He should do much more than just slapping them,
He should sack them.

Shatta Wale is masively hated round Africa at the moment, therefore such laxity from people who are employed to protect and defend him must not be tolerated.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by mcayomind: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
h
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
onatisi:

shatta isnt like a god ooo,
infact many ppl dont like him , but he has a lot of core fans
to be honest, musically shatta is very very very good
but he courts controversies a lot , at a recent show , he was pelted with pure water sachets at a show recetly

http://happyghana.com/2017/09/12/24150/

https://think.com.gh/shatta-wale-booed-pelted-with-stones-sachet-water-as-he-storms-stage-during-another-artists-performance-at-shukura-accra/

his unruly attitude is one of the reason the music industry has failed to honor him with any awards despite his hit songs , he later came out with a very nasty diss song insulting the Ghana music industry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXr5SS68FzM

Very very very good? maybe we all need to recheck the meaning of very very very good.....mtcheeewwww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mumu, why he no hire this one below and come slap am. If him name no turn Shattered Wale grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
The bodyguard should have returned the slap, in a massive dose....

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by pTomz(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
And who TF is shita wala again? angry

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by davodyguy: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Is he a god? Even Pope doesn't have body guards. So who's he?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amber Rose To Undergo Breast Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.