Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

What I Gain And Learnt When Reading Bible And Quran Under The Freedom Of Worship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Gain And Learnt When Reading Bible And Quran Under The Freedom Of Worship (754 Views)

God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt / The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Gain And Learnt When Reading Bible And Quran Under The Freedom Of Worship by Raotito(m): 10:51am On Feb 29, 2016
First and foremost, what prompted me to go and read Bible and Quran is that, I want to know the truth among both.
Secondly, I want to know is God behind or given Bible and Quran to cause confusion and violence in the world.
Thirdly, I want to know the right path or way of Salvation to inherit Life after death.
Fourthly, I want to know which is the man made or God made between Bible and Quran.
For me I want to have everlasting life after this present life, because there are everlasting life and everlasting damnation.
The Bible and Quran taught about resurrection after death. I am here to reveals this truth for the wise who knew that only truth can set human free, not religion.
I am going to reveals Bible and Quran to you, so that you may decide which way to follow to inherit the everlasting life or everlasting damnation.
What I knew is that there are two destination before everybody, one is eternal life while other is eternal damnation, also there is only one road leading to the eternal life which called narrow way, while the other lead to eternal damnation and called broad way.
Concerning Bible and Quran, Bible is 66 Books with 1,189 chapters and 31, 102 verses, and Authors were 40 and they wrote the Bible over period of 1, 500 years, these Bible writers wrote as they were inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Quran is just a Book with 114 contents, and 6,666 verses, and authors is 3rd Caliph Uthman that took charge in the creation of Quran. Quran is the one refers to Bible in many places, but Bible never refers to Quran.
These are important quotations Quran copies from the Bible.
Sura 9. At-Tawba [Repentance] Matthew 4: 17; Luke13:3
Sura 40. Al- ghafir [The Forgiver] Mark 2: 5-10.
Sura 75. Al-Qiyama [Resurrection] John 11: 25-26.
Sura 85. Al-Burooj [The Mansions] John 14:1-3.
Sura 24. An-Noor [The Light] John 1: 1-5.
Sura 23: 11. Aljann [Paradise] Luke 23:43; Revelation 2: 7.
Sura 1:4. Hukm [Judgement] John 5: 22, 24.
Sura 6: 100-101. Abn Alllah [Son of God] John 10: 34-38; Luke 1: 35; Matthew 3: 17; Mark 9: 7.
Let us see some of the 99 names of Allah that refers to Jesus Christ the Lord.
As-Salaam [The Bestower of peace] Luke 24:36; John 14:27.
Al-Azeez [The Mighty] Luke 9:43.
Al-Ghaffaar [The Forgiver] Mark 2:10.
Al-Hakam [The Judge] John 5:22.
Al-Ghafoor [The Forgiving] Luke 5:20.
Al-Baa’ith [The Resurrector] John 11:25-26.
Ash- shaheed [The Witness] Revelation 1:5; 3:14.
Al-Haqq [The Truth] John 14:9.
Al-Muhyee [The Giver of Life] John 17: 2.
Al-Maajid [The Glorious] John 17: 5.
Al- Awwal [The First] Isaiah 41:4; Revelation 22:13.
Al-Aakhir [The Last] Isaiah 41:4; Revelation 22: 13.
Al-Noor [The Light] John 8: 12.
Acts 4: 12. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (KJV)
Matthew 1:21. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. {JESUS: that is, Saviour, Heb}
Acts 10:43. To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins. (KJV)
1Timothy 2:5. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. {to...: or, a testimony (KJV)
1John 1:9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (KJV)
The step to take to qualify to enjoy Paradise and New Jerusalem is for you to repent from your sins and let your sins cleanse away through the blood of Jesus Christ and be baptized in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost then you will inherit life after dead.
If you fail to qualify for Paradise then you will not inherit the New Jerusalem, and whosoever that fail to qualify will spend their eternity in the Lake of Fire with Satan the Devil. You’re in the world now to decide and choose your future’s eternity.

1 Like

Re: What I Gain And Learnt When Reading Bible And Quran Under The Freedom Of Worship by bewla(m): 11:04am On Feb 29, 2016
ops
Re: What I Gain And Learnt When Reading Bible And Quran Under The Freedom Of Worship by Raotito(m): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2016
bewla:
ops
Re: What I Gain And Learnt When Reading Bible And Quran Under The Freedom Of Worship by Raotito(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=Raotito post=43378089][/quote]
Re: What I Gain And Learnt When Reading Bible And Quran Under The Freedom Of Worship by Raotito(m): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=Raotito post=43440260][/quote]
Re: What I Gain And Learnt When Reading Bible And Quran Under The Freedom Of Worship by true2god: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2016
Raotito:
First and foremost, what prompted me to go and read Bible and Quran is that, I want to know the truth among both.
Secondly, I want to know is God behind or given Bible and Quran to cause confusion and violence in the world.
Thirdly, I want to know the right path or way of Salvation to inherit Life after death.
Fourthly, I want to know which is the man made or God made between Bible and Quran.
For me I want to have everlasting life after this present life, because there are everlasting life and everlasting damnation.
The Bible and Quran taught about resurrection after death. I am here to reveals this truth for the wise who knew that only truth can set human free, not religion.
I am going to reveals Bible and Quran to you, so that you may decide which way to follow to inherit the everlasting life or everlasting damnation.
What I knew is that there are two destination before everybody, one is eternal life while other is eternal damnation, also there is only one road leading to the eternal life which called narrow way, while the other lead to eternal damnation and called broad way.
Concerning Bible and Quran, Bible is 66 Books with 1,189 chapters and 31, 102 verses, and Authors were 40 and they wrote the Bible over period of 1, 500 years, these Bible writers wrote as they were inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Quran is just a Book with 114 contents, and 6,666 verses, and authors is 3rd Caliph Uthman that took charge in the creation of Quran. Quran is the one refers to Bible in many places, but Bible never refers to Quran.
These are important quotations Quran copies from the Bible.
Sura 9. At-Tawba [Repentance] Matthew 4: 17; Luke13:3
Sura 40. Al- ghafir [The Forgiver] Mark 2: 5-10.
Sura 75. Al-Qiyama [Resurrection] John 11: 25-26.
Sura 85. Al-Burooj [The Mansions] John 14:1-3.
Sura 24. An-Noor [The Light] John 1: 1-5.
Sura 23: 11. Aljann [Paradise] Luke 23:43; Revelation 2: 7.
Sura 1:4. Hukm [Judgement] John 5: 22, 24.
Sura 6: 100-101. Abn Alllah [Son of God] John 10: 34-38; Luke 1: 35; Matthew 3: 17; Mark 9: 7.
Let us see some of the 99 names of Allah that refers to Jesus Christ the Lord.
As-Salaam [The Bestower of peace] Luke 24:36; John 14:27.
Al-Azeez [The Mighty] Luke 9:43.
Al-Ghaffaar [The Forgiver] Mark 2:10.
Al-Hakam [The Judge] John 5:22.
Al-Ghafoor [The Forgiving] Luke 5:20.
Al-Baa’ith [The Resurrector] John 11:25-26.
Ash- shaheed [The Witness] Revelation 1:5; 3:14.
Al-Haqq [The Truth] John 14:9.
Al-Muhyee [The Giver of Life] John 17: 2.
Al-Maajid [The Glorious] John 17: 5.
Al- Awwal [The First] Isaiah 41:4; Revelation 22:13.
Al-Aakhir [The Last] Isaiah 41:4; Revelation 22: 13.
Al-Noor [The Light] John 8: 12.
Acts 4: 12. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (KJV)
Matthew 1:21. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. {JESUS: that is, Saviour, Heb}
Acts 10:43. To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins. (KJV)
1Timothy 2:5. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. {to...: or, a testimony (KJV)
1John 1:9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (KJV)
The step to take to qualify to enjoy Paradise and New Jerusalem is for you to repent from your sins and let your sins cleanse away through the blood of Jesus Christ and be baptized in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost then you will inherit life after dead.
If you fail to qualify for Paradise then you will not inherit the New Jerusalem, and whosoever that fail to qualify will spend their eternity in the Lake of Fire with Satan the Devil. You’re in the world now to decide and choose your future’s eternity.
The freedom of worship you talked about was it given to you by saudi arabia or Iran?

(1) (Reply)

"You Must Be Born Again!" Explaining This Age Long Perplexing Phrase / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakilomeh Looking Dazzling / I Embrace The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.