Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (137607 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by kolexepana: 3:18pm On May 25, 2016
*In Falz voice* If you have a Boom j8 that you're not using again, pliz borrow me tongue
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by mosjames: 3:23pm On May 25, 2016
Darkseid:
yeah
Separately
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by horlathemedzy: 5:04pm On May 25, 2016
If you use tecno boom j8 and your screen responsiveness lags, you have to remove your screen protector glass because that's what making the creek malfunction, had the same problem but after I removed it, it started working properly

1 Like

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by horlathemedzy: 5:07pm On May 25, 2016
Remove your screen protector
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by AdemolaGoc: 7:31pm On May 25, 2016
It has always been evident that that was the cause of the responsiveness issues. Not that I've had that issue anyway, I'm using the tempered glass made by Oraimo. But yes, if you can do without a tempered glass, responsiveness issue will be solved!
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by Darkseid(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2016
mosjames:

Separately
No na, I'm a honest business man cool. I gave the phone to the buyer just the way I bought it, everything intact.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by ogunjyde2004(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2016
pls add me to the group 08055755361
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by ShiroSan: 6:31pm On May 30, 2016
bennito:
no show yet. His suggestion did not work in j8, though it worked in his own Samsung phone

Were you able to resolve the issue?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by ShiroSan: 8:04pm On May 30, 2016
bennito:
apps like talking clock. I have uploaded it's pic. Still cannot use the app yet cuz of absence of menu both in the app and in soft keys. Anybody that knows way out should plz let me know.

No luck with the issue?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by zekokuyo: 9:10pm On May 30, 2016
Henrybright:
New Hios version available on J8...Just updated it and the Screen sensitivity problem is resolved.
I can't update my j8 the update fail every time I tried
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 31, 2016
AdemolaGoc:
It has always been evident that that was the cause of the responsiveness issues. Not that I've had that issue anyway, I'm using the tempered glass made by Oraimo. But yes, if you can do without a tempered glass, responsiveness issue will be solved!
oraimo tempered glass doesn't affect the screen responsiveness?? and does oriamo have d condom pouch?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by Dannybrainz: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
i love the boomj8..good sound
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by Dannybrainz: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
hmmm..sexy carton..if i could jst lay my hand on those grin
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by FrozeBABE: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Andking:

It ain't even a music fone
yes its not buh a sound system grin
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by augster(m): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2016
Tecno Boom J8 available for #40,850. Grab this offer now! Call/Text/Whatsapp to get it!
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 1:49am On Jun 03, 2016
How to downgrade tecno camon C8 from android 6.0 HiOS to android 5.0 lollipop

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/06/downgrade-tecno-camon-c8-from-android.html
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by Mackie1(m): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2016
enoch273:
How to downgrade tecno camon C8 from android 6.0 HiOS to android 5.0 lollipop

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/06/downgrade-tecno-camon-c8-from-android.html
not well explained and I doubt it's working. wasted too much time trying to downgrade.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Mackie1:
not well explained and I doubt it's working. wasted too much time trying to downgrade.

You only ve comprehension issues, I said if you be an issue then use the comment box....that same thing you complained about not to work, someone else has used it to downgrade his C8.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by Henrybright(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Is your phone rooted??
zekokuyo:
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by theokoliz: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2016
pls can someone help me wit how to active the led notification light and everytime I try to do system update I get system failed as response. what can I do
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Darkseid:
I updated mine after I bought it but the problem continued. I've long sold my J8 and got a Lenovo vibe p1m from konga for 27k.
how's your lenovo vibe p1m fairing? Can you advise someone to get it?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by Darkseid(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
lepagawu:
how's your lenovo vibe p1m fairing? Can you advise someone to get it?
Definitely, the phone is amazing. The only downside is the camera which is average. The battery is also superb.

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by SupaBoy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Who wan sell his boom j8 ib. base
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by awofe20(m): 3:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Darkseid:
Definitely, the phone is amazing. The only downside is the camera which is average. The battery is also superb.
Nice one
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by highheybee: 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Andking:

Pls will try and be detailed as much as I can

This is coming from a Samsung user Na Naija condition carry me enter gionee m5 and that was stolen recently and that's how I got to tecno j8 so pls don't blame my review and pls don't quote me to drag words with me

CAMERA--- The camera is quite cool with outdoor pictures. As in very COOL.. But not too cool with indoor pics. Indoor pics are kinda blurred but I can pass with that cos it's not that bad and I ain't much of a selfie pic taker.

SCREEN - - - The screen seems not to respond when typing at times. It has occurred several times and it sucks. Cos it makes chatting boring to me now. But I'm trying to get used to it but personally trying to get it fixed though.

GAMES - - - The phone is s cool with games.. I've got fifa 14,15,16 MC5, UFC, candy crush, subway surfer..... That's all the fone can take cos .. You can't move apps to SD and thats affecting me badly...

BATTERY - - - - as stated it works like a 3000mah battery.... 6hrs does it for me with the battery.(watching movie, downloading, chatting n playing game) ... I'm much of a heavy user so my power bank never leaves my sight

All in all its a nice phone. The design is top notch... The only major issue is the screen and yes u can live with it. Cos I am living with it... So go grab ur copy

I'm actually waiting gionee m5 plus once that's out I'm selling this

Bro pls I have problem unlocking my FIFA 14,how did you do yours
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by awofe20(m): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
highheybee:

Bro pls I have problem unlocking my FIFA 14,how did you do yours
Me too
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
go buy yours
kolexepana:
*In Falz voice* If you have a Boom j8 that you're not using again, pliz borrow me tongue
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
been rocking my j8. no issues, enjoying selfies and music...boooom
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
You can visit their forum www.bbs.tecno-mobile.com/
zekokuyo:
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by selfdefence: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wow I love the phone
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
horlathemedzy:
If you use tecno boom j8 and your screen responsiveness lags, you have to remove your screen protector glass because that's what making the creek malfunction, had the same problem but after I removed it, it started working properly
I didnt wait for days before removing mine. Though I never experienced phone lagging issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Yoruba Bible Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.