Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (140928 Views)

Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video) / Offer Over / How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by geosino(f): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2016
importexpert just saw this. good one there. pls help the needy pls agro94@yahoo.com. id appreciate
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by ausproxi(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2016
importexpert:

good morning brother. i am sincerely sorry for my absence and my inability to come and attend to your issues. i must confess that i love the mature manner in which you table the issue. the guide actually consist of 19 pdf files and 10 video guides, 14 pdfs in the 1st guide out of which 3 are on importation. they include 1st, 2nd and 14. in the 14th guide, i gave a detailed explanation of how to shop for cheap used phones and laptops affordably. for all those that will visit the site without understanding how to queue up the better prices, you are bond to face outrageous sites. it is normal to find high prices in what ever online store you visit but your ability to bring out very cheap prices out of those high prices is what separates the wheat from the chaff. for the high dollar issue, i made a recommendation on how to acquire usd affordably on the body of the first email. i assure you that if you take your time to thoroughly digest the guide and keep in-touch with me when ever you have issues, the sky is surely going to be your starting point. if you will require more insights that will require mentioning of sites kindly reach me via my number. once again i am sincerely sorry for the late response. it was issues beyond my control. your success is truly my pride.
Hello sir,
Good morning to u. I am one of the winners of your guide and You promised to update us but ever since there has been no update from you. Please kindly rectify this.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2016
ausproxi:

Hello sir,
Good morning to u. I am one of the winners of your guide and You promised to update us but ever since there has been no update from you. Please kindly rectify this.
Thanks and God bless

good morning bro. the updates have been sent out but a number of emails bounced back due to one reason or the other. kindly text me ur mail. your success is my pride.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Taeewo(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2016
importexpert:

good morning bro. the updates have been sent out but a number of emails bounced back due to one reason or the other. kindly text me ur mail. your success is my pride.
Av not gotten update....This my mail teesquare100@yahoo.com
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 6:41am On Mar 12, 2016
Taeewo:
Av not gotten update....This my mail teesquare100@yahoo.com
\

hi taeewo,i just confirmed that i sent you 4emails instead of 3. the 4th is the update. i wish you success
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Taeewo(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2016
importexpert:
\

hi taeewo,i just confirmed that i sent you 4emails instead of 3. the 4th is the update. i wish you success
Okay,av not read that cus my phone can't open it and can't get CAFE in this village am serving....Thanks for the reply sir..........
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 9:00am On Mar 12, 2016
Taeewo:
Okay,av not read that cus my phone can't open it and can't get CAFE in this village am serving....Thanks for the reply sir..........

good day bro, you are welcome. your success is truly my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by ausproxi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
importexpert:

austinefreshz@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by cyberhike(m): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2016
cyberhike078@gmail.com
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by tosinjay(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Good day Mr Importexport, been following your threads for some time now, am an experienced mini importer who needs new ideas and update on new ways, that being said i would like to have this your ebook infos about original cheap used phone and laptops and better sites than those i already deal with for fashion collection like shoes because I'm based on those for now.
My email is ehijaycool@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Mcleo007(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hello good afternoon and how're you?

I'm pleased to inform you that we now offer "Cash On Delivery" service outside of Lagos for our clients. Do feel free to reach out for our charge rates and Terms of Service.

NB: This phase of our service is strictly for merchants who sell online or real stores in Lagos or have goods in our warehouse.

Thanks.
- IBL Logistics
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by kheart(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
It s has been long since I visited ur thread, planning to start shopping from us stores. How lucrative is d buz. Now considering d Naira downward surge?
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by fine8160: 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
I am interested pls, petj25@ymail.com.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by JessNigeria: 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Talk to us for Nationwide Delivery (both pay on delivery and prepaid)

TELEPHONE – 08181011208, 08159155223
EMAIL – jessnigeria@gmail.com
WHATSAPP - 08181011208
BBM PIN – 5EE3C247

Other Services by JESS:

1. Ecommerce consulting and mentoring
2. Product Photography
3. Product Upload and Pricing Optimization
4. Store Management

1 Like

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by julian888(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
Plss sir I need ur info about dis import n export stuff dis is my mail oKejulian@gmail.com tanx
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by SYLVESTER777: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
You did not send me the updates again as you promised.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by chybyke4ly(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Please sir, kindly help a bro in need with this ur report. Here's my email : anumschybyke@gmail.com
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by julian888(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
Still waiting for ur info sir pls (okejulian@gmail.com) ,patiently waiting
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by emma1st(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
@op, I'm just seeing your post for the first time. Pls, can you drop your whatsapp number so I can contact you. Thanks .
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
ausproxi:

austinefreshz@gmail.com

Thanks

cyberhike:
cyberhike078@gmail.com

kindly check your mails. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by efzbah: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2016
n
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Ben6ene: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Lildav:

I can Officially confirm that @OP is not a scam, I did my transfer and got my products! The products OP sent to me are really eye opening!

Thanks for staying true to ur words!
Wld share my importation story soon!

How can I buy the eBook from u!
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Lildav: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Ben6ene:

How can I buy the eBook from u!

email me ojochideojogbane@gmail
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by kkoffo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
How can I get the eBook. adebayokofoworola@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
kkoffo:
How can I get the eBook. adebayokofoworola@gmail.com.

kindly refer to www.importsng.com your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by emmaback(f): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thanks for this priceless recommendations! To manage marketing for my small company properly, I've used services of the leading pr firm . The guys from this company worked out an effective marketing strategy for us and implemented it properly.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2016
more importation related questions are highly welcome.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2016
our contest have successfully ended and our winners are Jasmine00, sholarships, occurstaem. i have a very crazy offer for all those that did not made it to the top. for the next 28hrs ending by exactly 4pm on Monday 16th may 2016 you can get this guide on 60% discount. you can check on my site www.Importsng.com and see that this guide is going for N5000. but within the next 28hrs all nairalanders can get this guide for only N2000. this is a one time offer that no one should miss. you will see some testimonies of what those that have the guide are saying.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by cuteemperor(m): 10:44pm On May 15, 2016
importexpert:
our contest have successfully ended and our winners are Jasmine00, sholarships, occurstaem. i have a very crazy offer for all those that did not made it to the top. for the next 28hrs ending by exactly 4pm on Monday 16th may 2016 you can get this guide on 60% discount. you can check on my site www.Importsng.com and see that this guide is going for N5000. but within the next 28hrs all nairalanders can get this guide for only N2000. this is a one time offer that no one should miss. you will see some testimonies of what those that have the guide are saying.
Can I still make my payment tomorrow and benefit from this 2k offer
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 12:50am On May 16, 2016
cuteemperor:

Can I still make my payment tomorrow and benefit from this 2k offer

yes you can. but the offer ends tomorrow. your success is my pride

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.