Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

A Call To Support An Orphanage Trip - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Call To Support An Orphanage Trip (825 Views)

Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi / A Call To Visit An Orphanage Home / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call To Support An Orphanage Trip by chikk(f): 2:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello everyone!!!

Good afternoon to you all and #HappyLeapDay. As the month ends today, I thank God for all who's made is thus far and ask for God's grace for the month to come.

Permit me to take a few moments of your time and to ask this: "when last did you visit a destitute home or an Orphanage"? Not long right? Thank you!!

However, Easter is coming. it is a period of giving and sharing. I and Some of my friends in Abuja and the 'Abuja Single Dudes and Chics' thread (https://www.nairaland.com/1265255/abuja-single-dudes-n-chics) will be visiting an orphanage in Abuja come Easter Monday. Lets share and show some love and care to these great kids who have no one but us. Nothing is too big and nothing is too small.

We are very few in number thus cannot achieve much on our own. We need support. Whatever you have to give, cash or material items will be HIGHLY Appreciated.

We need items like:

Clothes, foot wears, Diapers,
Baby foods,
Essential food items - bags of rice, beans, garri, semo, corn, millet, groundnut and red oil
Tubers of yam, potatoes, onions
cartons of noddles, spaghetti
Detergents- bathing and washing soaps
Disinfectants and insecticides
ETC.

I understand how difficult it is for people to trust, especially with money, therefore, we will appreciate if you can contribute material items instead of cash. or better still join us on that day as we deliver these items.

We do this for God, not for any man. I plead with you all to help put smiles on the faces of these great kids and spend some time with them even if its just for a day.

May God bless us immensely as we touch lives.

For enquiries, please call: 0818-413-5332(Joy) OR 0705-158-0275 (Qasim)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Call To Support An Orphanage Trip by chikk(f): 2:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
CC:

Lekan
Qualified
christabeli
Talking
JideFido
Skipcy
Vbone
Skyface00
Yeameesee
Harzan
Juell
Ogarj
Lemmings
MsSteph
ManOfThePeople
Annais
Kevoneal
Tryce
Blaze007
Topdog1
Creamish
Re: A Call To Support An Orphanage Trip by skyface00(m): 2:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cool
Re: A Call To Support An Orphanage Trip by chikk(f): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2016
^^^^ thanks!

Good morning everyone and happy new month to us all.

Please, lets keep the calls to the purpose. we are not an NGO, neither do we run charity a organisation. This is not what we do, its a one time thing that we hope to be able to repeat. What we get is for the orphans in homes. So please, people should refrain from calling and asking for help. we are just a group of individuals.

And yes, to those who called to ask, we can come and pick whatever item you have if you are too busy, however, you have to be within the Abuja metropolis and all items will be picked on the said day of visit.

Thanks and God bless you all!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Call To Support An Orphanage Trip by lemmings(m): 4:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Okay Ma'am!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Dad Puts His 'pot-smoking' Son's Car On Sale To Teach Him A Lesson / Breaking News!! Stephen Keshi is Dead. / Good Electronics are hard to find in Nigeria.. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.