Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Photos: Dad Puts His 'pot-smoking' Son's Car On Sale To Teach Him A Lesson - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Dad Puts His 'pot-smoking' Son's Car On Sale To Teach Him A Lesson (827 Views)

Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day / Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Children Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Dad Puts His 'pot-smoking' Son's Car On Sale To Teach Him A Lesson by kamelonaire(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
A man named Allan Gieger (pictured), who was fed up with his 18-year-old son cruising the streets with his friends in the car that he bought for him, smoking pot, acting like a thug and being disrespectful, decided to teach him a lesson by putting the car up for sale online.

Immediately Allan took to US sales site Craigslist to offer his unnamed son's SUV and even indicated that he was willing to drop the price for local buyers during negotiations, the advert went viral and some parents online have been praising him for taking the decision. See the advert after the cut...
Re: Photos: Dad Puts His 'pot-smoking' Son's Car On Sale To Teach Him A Lesson by sweetcocoa(f): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
That's a great dad right there.

Some young adults just decide to be useless, it's a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dad Puts His 'pot-smoking' Son's Car On Sale To Teach Him A Lesson by montezz(f): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nice move.
The so called friends will leave one by one lol.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dad Puts His 'pot-smoking' Son's Car On Sale To Teach Him A Lesson by Day11(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Only the whitey can do such.

Son needs to rethink sad

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dad Puts His 'pot-smoking' Son's Car On Sale To Teach Him A Lesson by iPopAlomo(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
this man resemble me... my son bleeps up... he better start making money cos the only thing I'll owe him is food... nothing else...
Re: Photos: Dad Puts His 'pot-smoking' Son's Car On Sale To Teach Him A Lesson by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
There is no cynicism about that
However
This ur son may come after u with his "gang".

Re: Photos: Dad Puts His 'pot-smoking' Son's Car On Sale To Teach Him A Lesson by kamelonaire(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
What I just knw is that we nigeria can't do that, this white people their way of living different pass we black people own that just my opinion
Re: Photos: Dad Puts His 'pot-smoking' Son's Car On Sale To Teach Him A Lesson by tempem: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2016
Day11:
Only the whitey can do such.

Son needs to rethink sad

So if you were the dad, you'd not do such?

(1) (Reply)

Should Wayward Wives Be Prosecuted By Law? / Where All Nigerian Males Beaten By Their Fathers? / Pls Who Have 1 Thousand naira They Are Not Using Again,i Rili Need It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.