Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Cbt Should Be Scrapped Asap. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cbt Should Be Scrapped Asap. (461 Views)

Why Post Utme MUST Be Scrapped Completely (5 Reasons) / Five Good Reasons Why Post Utme Should Not Be Scrapped / JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbt Should Be Scrapped Asap. by Ay04z(m): 5:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
To d modern world out there......
I will like to say......a stop should be put to CBT pattern of writing JAMB.....we should go back to d usual,easier and most convenient way which is the PAPER and PENCIL pattern......
1...Afta registration....,reprinting became a problem and a challenge.....dis even led to students missing der examination coz d server was bad and some students couldn't meet up wit d reprinting before d date slated for der own examinaton.....
.wasted money and wasted efforts generally.....
2...Though der is technology today...., dat fact I still knw.....but students dis days re been denied the access to use up d allocated tym given in d CBT....
Just imagine an examination slated to commence by 6.30am and finish possibly afta 3 to 4 hours.....,finishing by 3pm while oda sets of students have bin waiting since 10am at d same centre for d same examination....
Due to poor service from d server......stu
dents were delayed and wen at last d service was restored,students were nt allow to finish up der work even wen dey still have lot of tym left on d system.....
After paying an heavy amount for d examination in dis harsh economy....,stu
dents re still been manipulated and manovered by d board.....What a RIDICULOUS upgrade.....
I hope you will agree with me....I tink its high tym we forget abt d CBT until our local servers are well equipped and sophisticated.......

1 Like

Re: Cbt Should Be Scrapped Asap. by pneumaticos(m): 5:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Even countries with lesser capacities are doing better using ict than nigeria

The problem is not the computers used but the people,

Cbt should have done better if the process involved are well implemented

1 Like

Re: Cbt Should Be Scrapped Asap. by Ay04z(m): 7:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
I want the modz to push dis to front page we need help...
Re: Cbt Should Be Scrapped Asap. by LOC1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
The issue is that jamb has outlived it usefulness and its time we scrapped it.

(1) (Reply)

Study In India / Nuggets To Maximize Your Life / How Can You Help A Friend Improve His Grammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.