Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,972 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Should I Cheat On My Wife? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Cheat On My Wife? (10024 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / I Cheat On My Hubby, But It's Not My Fault! / Should I Cheat On Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by legry(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2006
RUN MY FRIEND this is all i can tell you. PRAY AND RUN, its your only way out of this hell you are about to face PRAY PRAY PRAY AND RUN FAR
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Uche2nna(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2006
Should I cheat on my wife? Why Not!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by chidichris(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2006
i am expecting that we will be sharing ur experience of the cheating exploits by now.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by lioness(f): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2006
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by seeker(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2006
You mean you have not cheated on her yet? Slacker!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by lioness(f): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2006
i hear he's done it but just gathering liver to cheat the 2nd time grin
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by kuluwaz(f): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2006
hmmm oga I'm sure the question should have been I have cheated on my wife, what should I do? Once that thought becomes active in your mind to the extend that you want to speak it out, e don happen. You know how it is when sometimes you have done something wrong, you know you should hide your head in shame but for some perverse reason, you want to share it? Well I believe this is a case in point. And if your wife is all that you say she is, the problem is with you, could be a case of wantning to be on top, be the man, otherwise known as pandering to your feelings of inferiority!!!!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by lioness(f): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2006
shocked
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Ugwumba(m): 12:30am On Dec 08, 2006
Nightfall is most likely still in hospital - after the castration!!! grin grin grin
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by nilla(f): 12:47am On Dec 08, 2006
Ugwumba:

Nightfall is most likely still in hospital - after the castration!!! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Uche2nna(m): 1:08am On Dec 08, 2006
Abeg close ya 32 angry
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by nilla(f): 1:13am On Dec 08, 2006
i tried. its not possible. they are too big embarassed
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by lioness(f): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2006
;d
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Busta(f): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2006
@ topic

maybe u shld and stop asking for opnions
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by lioness(f): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2006
good one girl cheesy
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Coco29(f): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2006
brother the fact that you have considered it, means it has already been done, as far as i know once a man starts thinking about any thing it is bloody impossible to stop them.

YOU ARE WEAK AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YA SELF IF YOU HAVE A GOOD WOMAN AT HOME WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU HURT HER? MEN LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK angry angry angry COMING UP IN HERE WITH YA STUPID QUESTION. angry
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Radiant(f): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2006
lol. . . .Coco, easy wink
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by drrionelli(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2006
Coco29, please don't "sugar-coat" what you're trying to say! Let it out, girl!

In all seriousness, though, Coco29 is right. In fact, she probably didn't stress enough the nature of this absurd question. This man (and I use the term in only it's most basic sense) is asking for permission from a bunch of strangers online to eradicate the trust of his wife, compromise the validity of his marriage and violate the laws of his land about adultery.

Does anybody else see how ludicrous this is?
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by candylips(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2006
i do cheesy
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Coco29(f): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2006
candy suga kiss
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by candylips(m): 1:00am On Dec 09, 2006
sup baBY kiss
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Coco29(f): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2006
kiss
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by gem87(f): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2006
yes pls go on,
if u really wnted 2 do it u shlda not askin
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by lioness(f): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2007
is this still on?
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Coco29(f): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2007
lioness:

is this still on?

hehehe cheesy
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by okwanuzo3(f): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2007
will anything we put down here make you not to cheat? obviously you're considering the matter seriously
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by sneedyz: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2007
You guys are not asking the fundamental questions that's making nightfall want to fall and commit sin (I actually wonder if he wants to do it at nightfall, no pun intended). Anyway, i think d question that should be asked is "where is the love"? Something has changed in their relationship and nightfall is running from addressing it with his wife. Maybe she's started adding weight, or he's getting way too much attention from the opposite sex or possibly that it was lust (not love) that made him choose to settle down with her and now that he has satisfied his lust, he's finding it difficult to stay commited since it's not a hit and run affair that he can break out of.

There's a whole world of difference when you start dating a woman and when she actually moves in with you, for life, and maybe it's that change that he's finding difficult to deal with. Also, she might have had a couple of skeletons in her closet that he didn't take notice of at the dating stage that's showing up now. Aslo, and more importantly, it could be that nightfall is still hanging out with single guys (maybe his colleagues at work) who have got nothing to lose by chasing and sleeping with different women and this has turned his gaze from his wife to others.

There is definitely a root cause and i believe we should give nightfall an opportunity to air himself and speak d truth from the depths of his heart. By so doing, we'll learn a thing or two about why marriages crumble even before divorce and see if we can proffer solutions before things fall apart because he's at his wits end. I do believe that the love is going or has gone cold and the fire should be rekindled, FAST!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by lioness(f): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2007
I think he's wife was babysitting his broke ass for too long. So he had free time on his hands to play with "toys" sad
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Free(f): 5:34am On Feb 09, 2007
da fuxk
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by nikynike(f): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2007
No why asking the question if u should cheat on ur wife.Just do it and the kingdom of satan shall be urs.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by beeola5(f): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2007
It should be very easy for you to cheat on her afterall you wouldnt be the first doing it neither will you be the last.its the reigning thing and only the bigger boys do it or dont you want to step up to highest of levels.Remember though,not all that glitter is gold.You're in for it, ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by beeola5(f): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2007
I'm 23 and single.dated a guy before but didnt work out.good looking and get a lot of attention but dont see any to trip me.dont think i'm setting too high a standard and if i am i think its a terrible thing to stoop low because of a relationship.i do believe that when i see mr. right,it will be as obvious as been written on his forehead or am i wasting my time?is there any such thing as mr/miss right?someone let me know before i go too deep into dreamland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. / 2-yr Old Offering Food To Her Handicapped Mom / Buying A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Is Better For A New Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.