Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Should I Cheat On My Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Cheat On My Wife? (10005 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / I Cheat On My Hubby, But It's Not My Fault! / Should I Cheat On Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Cheat On My Wife? by nightfall(m): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2006
Quite recently i  have been having this very strong urge of flirting with another woman am married to a lovely woman very beautiful and attractive our sex life is still very active honestly i have no reason to but the urge keeps on getting stronger that i can't control it anymore now i find my self searching the one i have found so far looks like my wife i mean does it make sense but only that my wife is better looking but same body structure some one please say something that can make me change my mind because i have a bad feeling about this.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by ikamefa(f): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2006
go right ahead flirt ,yes flirt and then cheat on your wife! you can't control your mind! you can't control your d i c k, i guess the best thing to do is do the dirt! [/b]you already done in it your mind * roll Eyes** hiss *

i guess your wife being faithful and true to you is [b]rubbish,
having a great sex life with her is nonsense abi?, i hope you get caught in the act by your wife, i hope she kicks you to the kerb and she takes 3/4 of your wealth( if you are a rich man)

or better still she turns the table on you and she goes out and do the same thing you are contemplating!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by mamaput(f): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2006
Go on and do it
Nothing wrong with it.
All you have to do after that isto carry the fattest bible you can find and go to church on sunday.
Do not forget to sing at the top of your voice so that eveyone will see what a good man you are.
But what the hell at the end of  a long day you will reap what you sow.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by nightfall(m): 1:18am On Nov 04, 2006
My dearest sister's i had anticipated such reply if this is a way of saying don't i really appreciate it but i need more than that i really do.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by naijacutee(f): 1:54am On Nov 04, 2006
Coming soon - Shall I cheat on my husband because I saw someone that looks like him? Please honest opinions only!

Recently released! - Can your wife cut off your penis without spilling too much brain?
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by mamaput(f): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2006
What more do you need?
Go and cheat on your wife noone cares .She is not our sister or our mother not even our friend.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by ikamefa(f): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2006
nightfall:

My dearest sister's i had anticipated such reply if this is a way of saying don't i really appreciate it but i need more than that i really do.

what else do you need?

for us to find a gal for you to cheat with? abegie ! * roll eyes*
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by dominobaby(f): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2006
Naijacutee, girl you cracked me up! Lol

dude, you reap what you sow, what have you to gain by so doing? Ehn? Just think if it was the other way round, how would you feel, i guess you were like this before you got married and its hard adjusting to one woman. Don't let your manhood do the thinking! Use your brain!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by bumbaby(f): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2006
They have said it all, My conclusion is u dont deserve ur beautiful wife
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Ugwumba(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2006
naijacutee:

Coming soon - Shall I cheat on my husband because I saw someone that looks like him? Please honest opinions only!

Recently released! - Can your wife cut off your penis without spilling too much brain?

Still LMFAO - when I am done, maybe i'll find something to post (by which time he may have gone and dunnit).
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by nilla(f): 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2006
naijacutee:

OMG. your cracking me up.

@ topic,

I wonder why you need permision to cheat. Like nairalanders would be the one to face your wife
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by nightfall(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2006
mamaput unlike most of the member's in this room who are young men and girls i consider you elderly i picked intrest in you when i read your posting i was quite impressed considering the number of postings you had placed regarding different issues mostly on family issue's we can all contribute something to humanity in different ways i guess yours is the advice you can give but you he rt my feelings when i read your last posting i know your reply would be who gives a f,  it doesn't matter . Again i saw you exchanging word with the HIV guy? yes i know am coming to my point first of all a mother like you should know not to use words like f in your profile i would like to know why you have so much anger in you and lastly i think what your doing is a great thing but try and lighting up a little bit.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2006
Though this woman may look a lot like your wife I guess she has something that your wife doesn't have. And definitely it's not about beauty. it's something that makes her charming. Please tell us the characters of these two women. We can maybe find out the reason of you attraction and can find a way to eliminate it.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by mamaput(f): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2006
nightfall If my daughter any of my kids marry a man like you, i will go to your house pack their bags and bring them home.
Its men like you that make me angry.
Well not men like you because i know what you wrote is a big fat lie am just playing along.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2006
@ mamaput. i still think that his attraction concerns something deeper. And also the wife leaving him is not the best solution. What a shame to be deprived of your husband by a sosia.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by mamaput(f): 12:10am On Nov 06, 2006
There are many men in this world.A man that sleeps around can bring home death to his wife (Aids) and render his children Orphans.
The first duty of a Wife /mother is to protect the kids.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 06, 2006
@ topic

pls by all means go ahead!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by nightfall(m): 1:37am On Nov 06, 2006
mamaput come on i know your more intelligent than that first of all i have no reason to lie i had hoped that i would receive reply mainly from men like me that would say yes it happend to me once or this is how to go about it but offcause you took offense not to me but to all men who cant keep to one woman this issue here is it can happens not only to men ladies the married once especially can you honestly tell me that at a time in your life you've never been tempted to or let me phrase it found a man, boy, guy attractive that you fantasized about that person mama put i have not committed a sin am voicing out to be saved. Secondly you see you women cause more harm than peace in a home a mother should not interfer in her daughter's marriage a word of wisdom is enough.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by nightfall(m): 1:57am On Nov 06, 2006
thank you Mich the only advantage this other woman has over my wife is that she is younger than my wife apart from that my wife is more educated smarther and more intelligent than this lady then y am i attracted to this lady i don't know maybe it's the x factor i don't like the idea my self but it's just that anytime i see her things change my god am sure mama will explode when she reads my last posting. Mama everything comes with a price your vast experience with people and issue's is taking it's toll on you the ability to read an article or story and know wheather it's true or fiction is a sensitive thing i would assume an intelligent woman like you should know that like on the issue of you friend simple logic gave him up you provided your facts and proved your point in my case you were wrong very wrong.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by dominobaby(f): 2:55am On Nov 06, 2006
Davidlyan ?
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by katherinae(f): 3:48am On Nov 06, 2006
night fall

bro, sounds like u have already done it to me lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Analytical(m): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2006
Nightfall,

Since you asked if you should cheat on your wife, I will advice you don't.  Not that you need my permision anyway.  But take my brotherly advice, DON'T DO IT!  Not just that, PLEASE stop comparing her and your wife.  It's pointless.

Tell me, what does she physically have that your wife doesn't?  And stop dwelling on the issue too.  The more you do, the more your mind gets imprinted with the thought before it translates into the actual act, the end of which I'm sure you don't want.  It is never a sin to be tempted, but woe to the man that falls into temptation!

Remove her image from your mind, think about your lovely wife instead- spend time with her, build your relationship with your wife.  This other lady will only bring you fleeting pleasure, then guilt, and after heartache, disappointment, maybe STD or HIV, maybe separation or divorce, and the vicious cycle continues.   Ask yourself, is it worth all these, and does your wife deserve it?

Think twice, friend and be wise!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Seun(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2006
Should you cheat on your wife? Absolutely! (make sure she catches you so she can be free of you)

Ok, the thing about your desire for this ugly girl is that you need to tell your wife how you feel. The knowledge that she is monitoring your movements will probably keep you in check. Then you must start avoiding the ugly girl.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by IBEXY(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2006
Dude, I'll make sure your wife hears about this if I were to know you.

You said it yourself that you have absolutely no reason to do it.
Why are you here then.
To obtain the licence to do it
Someone to blame for messing up
The the classical case of Adam's reply to God:  ",  the woman you gave me led me into eating the apple"

Dammit!!
I will not be the reason why you loose your self control and respect.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2006
dominobaby:

Davidlyan ?

He asked a question and i gave him the best possible answer (actually the answer he was seeking for!) No sane man takes permission from others to cheat on his wife.

Again @ topic

Pls carry go!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by mamaput(f): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2006
I never in my whole life started something new without ending the old one.
I have never cheated.
And i never ever went out looking at others as long as i was happy with what i had.
I always say when something is not working out , go.
Even my Daughter would say here that she will never forgive a man that.
Let me give you an example. She is a very good looking girl, when people heard she is no more with her boyfriend they were after her.
But she did not want any of them,
Guess why.
She has friends that flirt alot and she did not want to risk dating a boy that has had his mouth in her friends mouth.
The first question she ask was do you know **** and ***** .If the answer was yes that was it.
The main reason she is with her boyfriend now is because he dose not know these girls.
The boy she is going out with is not a happening boy and she likes it that way.
Her last boyfriend was a big time happening boy because he is a B.Boy But he too had eyes only for her and dancing.

If she is like that at this age 17 what do you think she will be like later.

Marrage must not be forever . Not if you not happy.
I am not angry or bitter about anything my ex husband and i did not break up fighting.
We did not even need a lawyer. But had to take one for the devorce.
Am not a fighter . if something dose not suit me i pack and go, or walk someone out.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2006
na wa for you o mamaput.

you make marriage sound so scarry. Marriage is forever o! If my wife packed up and left, i will simply pack up and leave this earth jeje!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Roscodaddy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2006
Guy cheat after all we men cheat and it is the place of women to forgive us grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by bensimon(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2006
Seun, I wonder why you allowed such a dumb topic to be put on the discussion list. Let the guy go ahead and cheat if he wants. I cannot advise such a person. angry
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Radiant(f): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2006
NL no go kill persin one day o grin grin grin grin grin grin

Actually, one thing about this kind of urge is that until u do the shyt, u can never be urself. Bro, na u know o grin
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by vichel(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2006
we are all humans, and some times we all slip up in some way. Obviously u have seen someone other than ur wife whome u are attracted to, and u are thinkin of cheating on your wife with her, but u should ask yourself whome do u really want to be with ur wife or the other woman? Is a little pleasure worth loosin ur marriage and the lives u have both worked together for? I want u to also ask urself, how would u feel if u find out that ur wife is actually thinking of the same thing u are about to do.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by haywhy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2006
Though i'm a guy, i'm strongly against cheating ESPECIALLY when he is married. You are not only offending your wife but your children STOP IT OR ELSE BE PREPARED FOR THE CONSEQUENCE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death / Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. / Buying A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Is Better For A New Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.