Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Play This Ticket If You Want To Earn Money! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Play This Ticket If You Want To Earn Money! (953 Views)

See What Messi Made This Ticket Holder Lose. (N1,000,000) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice / Mikel Becomes 1st Nigerian To Earn More Than 100,000 Pounds A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play This Ticket If You Want To Earn Money! by win123: 11:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello everyone...
We are in this business for more then 5 years and we saw this forum so i wanted to list my service here..
We have fixed matches from my VIP group i am member there. I work with my partner and i will list here ticket that we have ready to go on wednesday. Odd on ticket is 580, but depends on your bookies where you bet.

Price for the ticket is 10$ only for first time customers, since we have about 60 daily customers and we want to build new customers(daily).
We accept neteller, paypal, paysafecard or bitcoins.

Check the ticket, and if anyone is interested PM me or send mail at info@win123.net
http://i.imgur.com/DzJPRVu.jpg

thanks! smiley smiley

Re: Play This Ticket If You Want To Earn Money! by Wyse1: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2016
post the game here
Re: Play This Ticket If You Want To Earn Money! by Rapoo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Just maxbet and become a billionaire, if u have real sure fixed games ou won't sell my instead share for free,,, I have had fixed games and I shared them for free, so fellas anybody dat has real fixed games gives free for others to win because he knows dat he's gonna win as well.......
Re: Play This Ticket If You Want To Earn Money! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Rapoo:
Just maxbet and become a billionaire, if u have real sure fixed games ou won't sell my instead share for free,,, I have had fixed games and I shared them for free, so fellas anybody dat has real fixed games gives free for others to win because he knows dat he's gonna win as well.......

give me d free fixed matches bro
Re: Play This Ticket If You Want To Earn Money! by Rapoo(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Alanjeffy:

give me d free fixed matches bro

I don't hav sure ones now bt if u wanna play the ones I have now contact me via email, anigwerapoo@yahoo.com drop ur whatsapp digit dia and I will send you the match

(1) (Reply)

Exposed - Secret Juju Behind Leciester City's EPL Success / 6 Things You Should Learn From The Sudden Deaths Of Coaches Keshi And Amodu / Zambia Vs Nigeria: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.