Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

"TBJ is a man of God " - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "TBJ is a man of God " (108777 Views)

A Man Of God Called Rain Down During A Crusade. / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Is The Most Humblest Man Of God In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"TBJ is a man of God " by purefact: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2009
I want to say this that TBJ is a Man of God-
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by purefact: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2009
form1

1 Like

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2009
So now you fill a questionaire to book miracles? Ha!
According to be bible jesus went around healing the sick and raising the dead there was no beaurocracy involved, was there?
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by purefact: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2009

2 Likes

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by bigboy2009: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2009
Ok, now I see, God help us
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by mikeapollo: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2009
You people are lazy and shallow thinkers!
The info is for visitors/people traveling from oher countries, not necessarily for those who know the procedure in the church and who can come without filling out any forms online.

Did Michael attend or send any data to The Synanogue? Did the Super Eagles or Black Stars send any info to TB Joshua when he predicted a win for Ghana and urged Nigerians to take heart on the QFinal day at CAN 2008? I was there live and he predicted victory for Ghana. The same man prediced that Nigeria would beat Spain at France 98 World Cup.
Did Babaginda or MKO send any info to  him when he told MKO that he would win the election but it would be difficult for him to be installed as President?
Why dont you go tell your pastors/imams to put out this kind of forms, and still go ahead to give prophecies about people and nations and let us see.
A pastor based in Lagos, a Yoruba man who knew all the info/details about Nigeria and OBJ said he(OBJ) would not be alife to be sworn in as President, but the man did 2 terms!, Prophecies go deeper than peripheral details of a man or nation!

10 Likes

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by bigboy2009: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Huuuuuuuuuum, fly must support shit, no matter how smelling it is,

Monkey must defend bananer, no matter how rotten it is, I am not suprise

1 Like

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by ZAINABABY: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
mystery mystery mystery, all is mystery!!!!
FOR ALL I KNOW FROM CANDID OBSERVATION, T B JOSHUA DOES NOT HAVE THE FILLING OF FORMS AS A SOURCE OF HIS PROPHESIES.
IF THAT IS THE CASE, YOU WILL BELIEVE WITH ME THAT THE FORM DOES NOT HAVE PROVISION FOR UPLOADING PICTURES, EVEN IF IT HAS, IT WILL BE PRETTY DIFFICULT FOR JOSHUA TO MEMORISE THE PICTURE IMAGES, GO STRAIGHT TO THE INDIVIDUALS AND PROPHESY TO THEM ON PRE-ACQUIRED INFORMATION.
HIS PROPHESIES ARE REAL BuT THE BONE OF CONTENTION HERE IS his source(s) of power!!! is/are it/they of GOD or of satan?
THIS QUESTION IS THE UNSOLVED RIDDLE IN T B JOSHUA'S PERSON

4 Likes

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by banom(m): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2009
@ Zainabe ,
what do you realy mean ?
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by bigboy2009: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2009
@ Zainabe

Please, put on your glasses and read paragraph 2 of the questionaire, u will see it there, that visitors should scan and send their full size photos between 2 months of their coming for his false prophecies.

And you should fill the form when you are about coming, 2months sad sad sad

Remember, He has to approve your coming, so he knows who and who are coming for him to make his false prophecies on,, Ogoro must jump, na waaaaaaaaaaaaa, oyibo people don fall mugu
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by sirt1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2009
@ all,

The bible made it clear that we should not judge so that we wont be judged. leave this man alone for God to judge. My advise is that whether u are a muslim or xtian, know the lord u are serving so that u wont fall victim of false prophets.

2 Likes

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2009
sir t:

@ all,

[b]The bible made it clear that we should not judge so that we wont be judged. [/b]leave this man alone for God to judge. My advise is that whether u are a muslim or xtian, know the lord u are serving so that u wont fall victim of false prophets.
This one of the most misquoted portion of scripture amongst nigerians.

1 Like

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2009
sir t:

@ all,

[b]The bible made it clear that we should not judge so that we wont be judged. [/b]leave this man alone for God to judge. My advise is that whether u are a muslim or xtian, know the lord u are serving so that u wont fall victim of false prophets.
This one of the most misquoted portion of scripture amongst nigerians.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by horse703: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2009
reading the form, i see it mention that it is essentially for healing services, so how do we deduce that TB Joshua uses these forms for his normal services where he also prophecy as one can normally see on youtube and his website
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by purefact: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2009
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Nosa77(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2009
If you check very well on the website, you will take note that the questionnaire is for foreign visitors to complete - not Nigerians. And 80% of tbj's personal prophecies are given to Nigerians whio have not written, filled any questionnaire or called before rocking up at the church. These are not those who attend the healing service, which is the last friday of the month but mainly newcomers, thousands of whom who come every Sunday service to check out the place. If you attend or watch the healing service, you will notice that Joshua rarely if at all gives prophecies and it is a day focused on healing and deliverance. your argument is empty and void. okay, what about the lady who was 11 months pregnant and booked for operation and tb Joshua said she would deliver on that wednesday safely and truly she delivered on that wednesday. is that the kind of information someone would fill out on a questionnaire - a future event? Many times, tb joshua will tell a person about the argument they had with their wife/ husband that morning or where the person is planning to go after the service. or he will tell a whole family who accused one of their family members as a witch that God says they are not a witch. i can continue to give more examples, but seeing is believing. all of you that are doubting or staying far, just take time to go tehre one sunday or watch one of the live services. this prophecy that takes place is not a rare occurence, but happens week in, week out and each person confirms the accuracy of the prophetic message.

ZAINABABY:

mystery mystery mystery, all is mystery!!!!
FOR ALL I KNOW FROM CANDID OBSERVATION, T B JOSHUA DOES NOT HAVE THE FILLING OF FORMS AS A SOURCE OF HIS PROPHESIES.
IF THAT IS THE CASE, YOU WILL BELIEVE WITH ME THAT THE FORM DOES NOT HAVE PROVISION FOR UPLOADING PICTURES, EVEN IF IT HAS, IT WILL BE PRETTY DIFFICULT FOR JOSHUA TO MEMORISE THE PICTURE IMAGES, GO STRAIGHT TO THE INDIVIDUALS AND PROPHESY TO THEM ON PRE-ACQUIRED INFORMATION.
HIS PROPHESIES ARE REAL BuT THE BONE OF CONTENTION HERE IS his source(s) of power!!! is/are it/they of GOD or of satan?
THIS QUESTION IS THE UNSOLVED RIDDLE IN T B JOSHUA'S PERSON

ZAINABABY, to know whether he is of God or not, look at the results of his ministry, the Bible says by tehir fruits you will know them. can satan cast out satan? the ministry is growing, not diminishing, a bad tree cannot bear good fruit, look at tb joshua himself - it seems as if the more his critics villify and condemn him, the stronger he becomes, and he does not lash out in retaliation or 'send back to sender', he just leavers everything for God and God continues blessing him,

3 Likes

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Nosa77(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2009
Check out this article froom Africa News

Prophetic Birth: A Wednesday Wonder

It was an eruption of euphoria in Delta State, Nigeria, as a baby girl was born amidst supernatural circumstances…

Mrs Joy Everbright had carried her pregnancy for 11 months. Awaiting a caesarean operation, necessary due to the wrong position of her baby in the womb, Joy had all but lost hope of delivering her child naturally. However, fearing the doctor’s scalpel and hungry for divine solution, Mrs Everbright boldly made her way to a church in Lagos where miracles were said to happen. She received more than she bargained for.

In the midst of the large crowd at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations on Sunday June 7th 2009, Pastor TB Joshua spotted Joy out with a pinpoint prophetic revelation. “There is a woman here – you are due. This is 11 months. Come out. You have been booked for operation. This is a baby girl.” Evidently shocked, Joy rushed forward. TB Joshua then prayed with her, telling her directly: “You will deliver your baby on Wednesday.”

The next week, Joy returned to the church to share her remarkable testimony. She had safely delivered her baby girl on Wednesday at 9:30am, precisely as the pastor had said. A medical doctor from the Bahamas who was present during the service confirmed, “This is indeed a miracle”, stating that an operation was the only medical option available in such a circumstance. What baffled the crowd most was the pastor’s prediction of the exact day of the baby’s birth, a declaration evidently made under divine influence.

Joshua used the occasion to explain the function of a pastor, saying: “Pastors are sent to utter the deep things of God for the conviction of sin, and for edification and comfort.” He further lamented “ministries of empty talk”, stating that many pastors don’t dabble into the area of prophecy today for fear that it will expose their lack of authenticity and authority. He reminded the congregation of the biblical standard in Deuteronomy 18:22 - “If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken.”

In the same service which was broadcast live on Emmanuel TV, a couple from South Africa shared a similar testimony. Barren for 10 years due to a low sperm count and inverted womb, Mr Pieter and Mrs Gene Van Zyl joyfully explained how prayer from Pastor Joshua had wrought an incredible miracle. Now several months pregnant, Gene spoke of how the pastor had told them two years earlier that she would conceive, and admonished them to hold fast to God and His promises. “God can definitely do it for you” she encouraged the excited crowd, now that the promise had become a reality.

Pastor TB Joshua has garnered a reputation for his prophetic prowess on both a personal and international level. Recently, he is said to have prophesied the death of former South Korean President Roh Moo-hyn, the tragic plane crash in New York on Feb 13 and the release of Ingrid Betancourt from the Colombian jungle last year. The President of Ghana, John Evans Atta Mills, has publically acknowledged Joshua’s prophetic ministry, stating he had accurately revealed to him details of his three-round election victory.

Concluding his sermon, Pastor Joshua said: “The prophecies of the prophets of old became signs. Each sign said: ‘These men are from God; their message is true; believe their words.’ ”

http://www.africanews.com/site/Prophetic_Birth_A_Wednesday_Wonder/list_messages/25447

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by horse703: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2009
NOsa 77, u r right, one cannot accuse somebody just by goin to the internet and dig up "dirt" and call it proof to back an accusattion, if u really wont to accuse, go to the church and check it out for yourself, then u can really accuse.

1 Like

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by TheSeeker(m): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2009
I've always thought all along the guy is fake along with Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by bigboy2009: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2009
TheSeeker:

I've always thought all along the guy is fake along with Chris Oyakhilome.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley HIS FORM TELL IT ALL
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by chiejik(f): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2009
dont jugh my dear is not write lets live it for god to decide ok
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2009
chiejik:

dont jugh my dear is not write lets live it for god to decide ok
Which god?
This T.B fool has been deceiving people and feeding fat for over 20years, how long will it take god judge him??
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Dammyray(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2009
God knows best
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by purefact: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2009
[.....TBJ is a man of God
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by fyneguy: 12:16am On Jul 20, 2009
If you guys think it's easy to do fake miracles, give it a shot and see if your ''church'' will last for 1 year.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 5:22am On Jul 20, 2009
^^^
Thats why we applaud the talents of con men like t.b joshua and oyakhilome. . .
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by purefact: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2009
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by donnie(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2009
You this theif, you have come again. I asked you the other time, where is your friend agomo? Or did he send you? You sound as though you have scores to settle. Tudor is an acclaimed atheist and you feel comnfortable going to battle with him against the Lord. After you will come here to swear b4 heaven and earth that you are telling the truth. You will learn, ask your shameless ingrate of a friend Agomo, he will tell you.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by donnie(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2009
You this theif, you have come again. I asked you the other time, where is your friend agomo? Or did he send you? You sound as though you have scores to settle. Tudor is an acclaimed atheist and you feel comnfortable going to battle with him against the Lord. After you will come here to swear b4 heaven and earth that you are telling the truth. You will learn, ask your shameless ingrate of a friend Agomo, he will tell you.

As for TBJ what do you say about women with complications or delayed pregnancies giving birth seconds after the MOG stretched forth his hand towards them during live services beamed to the world via satelite. I watched that happen live on TV. Is that also arranged. For the first time, I saw the water burst out and the baby come out live.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2009
donnie:

Which lord are you talking about??
I don't "battle" non-existent imaginary beings. . .i'aint a star wars geek.

As for TBJ what do you say about women with complications or delayed pregnancies giving birth seconds after the MOG stretched forth his hand towards them during live services beamed to the world via satelite. I watched that happen live on TV. Is that also arranged. For the first time, I saw the water burst out and the baby come out live.
You've obviously been living under a rock, don't you watch movies??
FYI there are pharmacological agents that can instantly induce delivery in a heavily pregnant woman. Stop being deceived!
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by hubreality(m): 12:36am On Jul 21, 2009
Donnie, do you know how these young men(unbanned huxley; huxley2 or Tudor, Abuzola, and co) are breeding gross "hatred" and "insolence" in NairaLand forums. Very unruly and intolerant set of beings who enjoy being so abusive even to their very self. I thank providence they never owned NairaLand or alike. Haba! Na war? In the name of any stinking religion or whatever. Walahi if na some decent, wise and highly moderated segment of the forums; hatred and very unruly manners are most unaccepted anywhere. No bi gragra! I hope the admin and the moderators will bring sanity to this ugly and unhealthy acts in the community. PEACE!
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 2:16am On Jul 21, 2009
You obviously lack a basic understanding of the term "hatred".
If you use it to describe my religious stance then yes i hate self-deceit and holy con men. But if you're in any way implying i'm spreading hate for people then thats clearly wrong. Pastor chris should teach you more and spend less time combing his hair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / The Middle Path / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.