Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

"TBJ is a man of God " - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "TBJ is a man of God " (108789 Views)

A Man Of God Called Rain Down During A Crusade. / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Is The Most Humblest Man Of God In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Nosa77(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

Although I am a christian and do believe in miracles, it does not stop me from questioning certain ones. On wikipedia it states tb joshua claims to have brought a man back from death. If he really claims to have done that then he has lost all credibility. He not only claims to be a miracle worker he now believes he is Jesus Christ. I am all for giving people the benefit of doubt but c'mon this has gone beyond that. There is a huge difference between curing a human from certain diseases and raising the dead.

I want to understand, why is praying in de the name of Jesus for a person to rise up from de dead, claiming you are Jesus Himself? Shebi Jesus said in John 14:12. greater works you will do because I go to de Father.

What of the boy that Paul prayed for dat was raised from de dead? (Acts 20:9-12)
Is God not the God of the impossible? And if you go to tb joshua's church, he makes it very very clear that he is not the one doing the miracles. He says he is just a servant being used. He always says "I am not the healer, i just know the healer, Jesus Christ" and "It is not my work but my faith in His works"

Why is it we find it so difficult to beleive dat God can work miracles through people like you and me? tb joshua has nothing special about him when it comes to appearance, education, background, he is just allowing God to use him and submitting to de will of God, someting so many of us should be doing, as children of God, a chosen generation, a royal priesthood (2 Peter 2:9) dat is our inheritance in Christ.

I agree dat dere are fakes out dere, but dere are also genuine servants of God doing His work for His glory,

1 Like

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by MOT1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2009
waoh dis is rea real real seriuos
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by purefact: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2009
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Nosa77(m): 1:50am On Oct 18, 2009
the form has not been removed from the site. it is still there.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Maykelly(f): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=14pt]But let none of you suffer as a busy body in other men's matter 1 peter 4 v 15[/size]
Bisola is a confusionist muslism. she will not make (money) anything from that video.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Xorenxo(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
Those who are exhibiting hatred and falsehood against TBJoshua are at best proving to the world that they are serving satan.Past prophesy from TBJ has shown that the man is gifted beyond comprehension and if anybody is confused about anything in life we should ask God and not man because man will always tell you what he feels about any issue i.e. Man's answers to issues will be determined by circumstances of his environment/surrundings.By the grace of God I was priviledged to be the first designer of the Synagogue's first website in 1998 and I did not include a form and the inclusion of a form in 2009 is an improvement and not a source of prophecy as claimed by the wild guess of the opposer of d MoG.Please leave dis man alone-Acts 5:38-39.All Believers are given a gift after baptisn.What is your own gift? Do not burry your own talent on the altar of falsehood and wild and unsubstantiated criticism.If you see fellow believer derailng pray 4 him not condem him so that the work of the kingdom of God can move forward.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by runty: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2009
God knows who is serving him TRULY and who is not.He will judge the quick and the dead.Most of other men of God we know their wife and children, Where is Prophet Josh's wife and children? Is it dt he doesnt have? or dy dont attend synagoge? or dy dont show dm in his broadcast? or he doesnt bliv in having family?
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by sammie256: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2009
poster what is your problem?how did he predict Gani's death,and every other predictions before they happen? my brother if u don't have anytin 2 say about him keep your mouth shut.

HIS PROPHESIES ARE REAL BuT THE BONE OF CONTENTION HERE IS his source(s) of power!!! is/are it/they of GOD or of satan?
THIS QUESTION IS THE UNSOLVED RIDDLE IN T B JOSHUA'S PERSON

someone u don't know his source of power should make u marvel and plan your visit to confirm 4 urself rather than stand and say what u have heard.The fact that a lie has stayed in the office 4 so long doesn't make it true. T. B JOSHUA IS A MAN OF GOD CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Runty in my post (T. B JOSHUA IS A MAN OF GOD CONFIRMED!!!) i told u that he has a wife and three children and the wife's name is Evelyn
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by jcross22: 12:52am On Dec 30, 2009
YESTERDAY T.B JOSHUA , TO DAY T.B JOSHUA AND TOMORROW NO BODY KNOWS STILL THIS MAN IS BOOMING EVERY DAY BY DAY WHY CAN'T YOU LOOK INTO THOSE CORRUPT PASTORS THAT FLEX WITH JET UP AND DOWN ARE NOT MENTIONED BUT FUNNY COUNTRY . LET US FACE THE FACT , ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO,OKONKWO, ORISHAJAFOR, KUMUYI AND ANY PASTORS THAT PALLY WITH SO CALLED CORRUPT LEADERS ARE ON THE SAME BOAT OF CORRUPTION AND THEY ARE THE ENEMIES OF THE NATION
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by selencious(f): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2010
Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment that you pronounce you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Matthew 7.1-5

All of Y'all condemning him, your lives all gat "BUTS" in them. Pray that God removes the BUTS and PROBLEMS in your lives before condemning someone else.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by pmartins: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2010
when are they going to stop all this kind of trash to tarnish this prophet image? no matter what they say about him he still keep growing everyday ,is they are not getting it. the more talk , the more anointing increases in the life of T.B Joshua. why not they let him be,
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by teeroy(m): 1:06am On Jan 24, 2010
A man parading himself to be a pastor with the name, Dr. Paul Ruby Borngreat and formerly with the Believers Loveword Ministry is currently being hunted by the Nigerian Police Force for the theft of a hefty amount of foreign currency. The public and churches in particular are warned to be at alert as this man moves from one church to the other with the intent of defrauding and stealing fom innocent indivioduals.

He was last seen in Abuja in mid- January 2010 but is currently believed to be in the Lagos metropolis. Any member of th public who sees him should either report to the nearest police station or call the following numbers; 07036761985, 08059261828 and 08067713196. There will be an apprecable reward should such information lead to his apprehension.

Find below a recent photograph of him.

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by blackcypha(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2010
@jcross
i agree with you
@poster
go there youself and confirm
for e i dont know wat to say wether he is true or fake!
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by niceguy10: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
Poster, you are really sick in the head.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by purefact: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2010
TBJ is a Man of God
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by niceguy10: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2010
Why are you guys always againts the men of God?
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by insongrata(m): 12:38am On Jan 31, 2010
Please people, could someone in the house who knows how quick I can meet with the prophet tb Joshua kindly assist me. I have a very pressing need that requires serious prayers and quick intervention in my life. Please can someone quickly help me out to meet with the great Prophet. My email is fiery.thunderman@gmail.com

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks all.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by okgerald(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2010
i heard that pastor t.b joshua of recent prophecised that nigeria will lift up the african cup of nations trophy.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by niceguy10: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2010
Boy mind what you are saying, TB Joshua naver said anything like that, you are just against the man of God, get yourself something better to do boy.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by okgerald(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2010
Am not against anybody ,i heard this on radio life and direct.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by AbuZola3(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2010
Thanks op for revealing the hideous act of that bastard
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by seles: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2010
ITS SURPRISING THE WAY PEOPLE HAVE GUTS TO JUDGE GOD'S SERVANTS.

IF I COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND START INSULTING, HARASSING OR GIVING YOUR MAID/ GARDEN BOY INSTRUCTIONS, HOW WILL THAT GO WITH YOU, ??

SO PLEASE JUST LEAVE THE MAN OF GOD ACCOUNTABLE TO HIS MASTER WHO IS THE ALMIGHTY LORD. INSTEAD OF TRYING TO PROVE A POINT ON HOW THE PROPHET OPERATES, MAKE EXTRA EFFORT TO IMPROVE YOUR REALTIONSHIP WITH GOD,
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by ogoamaka99(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2010
@poorfact,
I am not suprised at your post. It is people like you that will be quick to run to TBJ for healing when leprosy catches up with you. Why not not write meaniful thread and leave MOG alone.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Lovine: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2012
Did you know how many people that attended 31 December 2011 Cross Over night at Synagogue Church of All Nations? The service was from 21 hours until 4:30 am. Why do you people love to criticize what you don't know about? Several so called big churches shut down because of fear of Boko Haram but a true man of God was there with more than a million members inside out praising God. Judge for your self who is a true man of God in Nigeria. I even saw some Muslims in attendant. Stop judging what you don't understand, please repent and God will bless you this year.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Joagbaje(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2012
How come it wasnt broadcast LIVE ?
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Lovine: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2012
Joagbaje

It was live that's mean you don't watch Emmanuel TV;
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Lovine: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2012
Those of you who claim Prophet TB Joshua use the completed form to know the problem of people hence he used them to prophecy, who completed the forms for the death of North Korea President?, Gadafey, or the failure for Nigeria to go to African cup of champions. Why do speak evil of what we don't know? Be careful so that you are not blaspheming God.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by iswell1(m): 5:56am On Jan 03, 2012
if prophet TB Joshua is a false prophet the church would has been close for long time, i hope we all know the church has been, sense 1987 till date
this,s about 25 year. and he is growing from grace to Grace, glory to glory. if it,s a false prophet the way some people think God would have been exposed him,God is not so wickend that will aloud prophet TB Joshua to decided the world for so long, i personal believed he a real man of God.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Vicky96: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
Na wa ooooooo so Pple can no longer mind their biz whether the man dey use juju or not LET GOD BE THE JUDGE besides who are you to judge afterall God don judge REVEREND KING.Remember the Lord says THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by ayomidefalaye(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
Those people u have mental problem my first time at scoan I didn't fill any form and all my problem is over u people becarrful
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Ptolomeus(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2012
teeroy: A man parading himself to be a pastor with the name, Dr. Paul Ruby Borngreat and formerly with the Believers Loveword Ministry is currently being hunted by the Nigerian Police Force for the theft of a hefty amount of foreign currency. The public and churches in particular are warned to be at alert as this man moves from one church to the other with the intent of defrauding and stealing fom innocent indivioduals.

He was last seen in Abuja in mid- January 2010 but is currently believed to be in the Lagos metropolis. Any member of th public who sees him should either report to the nearest police station or call the following numbers; 07036761985, 08059261828 and 08067713196. There will be an apprecable reward should such information lead to his apprehension.

Find below a recent photograph of him.
False prophets. All frauds. Joshua first.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by cfours: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2012
There is a woman in this room. She has been barren for 2 years. She also suffers from leg pain and has trouble with her mother in law. The LORD FORM revealed this to me in a vision and has told me to inform you that you are now FREE from bondage. AMENNNNNNNN grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / The Middle Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.