Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

"TBJ is a man of God " - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "TBJ is a man of God " (108776 Views)

A Man Of God Called Rain Down During A Crusade. / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Is The Most Humblest Man Of God In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by hubreality(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2009
I'm never bothered with your calling people names and your gross insolence, its no news. Your runing mouth and unresting typing fingers against divinity and hatred against peoples beliefs dig your very grave. Believing is a choice. I'm sure atheism doesn't warrant insolence and hatred to anyone's freedom of choice. Must you be very unruly and insolent in your crusade against whatever?
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by hubreality(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2009
I'm never bothered with your calling people names and your gross insolence, its no news. Your runing mouth and unresting typing fingers against divinity and hatred against peoples beliefs dig your very grave. Believing is a choice. I'm sure atheism doesn't warrant insolence and hatred to anyone's freedom of choice. Must you be very unruly and insolent in your crusade against whatever?
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by purefact: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2009
hubreality:

You're a bloody hypocrite!
One only becomes insolent and unruly when they speak against your god or your criminal oyakhilome.
Here's a quote form you. .
hubreality:

Your laudable satanism which you came to join even at your age 23yrs is no secret at all. Satan, the defeated old serpent is much aware of his present and future state. I'm not religious in any form but can tell you that evil and the father of lies(satan) are not new here on earth. "Fear and Lies" have always been his grand tools. . . .
Here you call ogaga's god the "father of lies" "evil" and "defeated old serpent". If i were to call your yaweh these names you'd label me insolent and unruly. . .is that what christianity teaches you?
Remove the log in your own eyes first. HYPOCRITE!
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by hubreality(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
Let there PEACE in Jesus Name, Amen. Can we atleast have our usual NairaLand community that is full of peace and love irrespective of any of our various beliefs. Believing is a choice. Tudor/Huxley, "Love is the Ultimate Power."
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by hubreality(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2009
Let there PEACE in Jesus Name, Amen. Can we atleast have our usual NairaLand community that is full of peace and love irrespective of any of our various beliefs. Believing is a choice. Tudor/Huxley, "Love is the Ultimate Power."
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2009
hubreality:

Wait a minuite, do you honestly think i'm huxley??
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by hubreality(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2009
Huxley2 operated same forum signature with Tudor immediately after Huxley was banned then, now unbanned. Registered(huxley2 and Tudor) same moment at 2-3hrs interval. Database records are excellently good for easy and fast track. I love you brother. No man is an Island. We can do better by showing love and respect to every member.   
Shalom.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2009
This is just funny grin. I've been on NL since 2006 and i've used the following id's
Tudor, Tudör, Túdor, Tüdor, Tùdor and so many more {no thanks to the muslims}all this time huxley was active. My last i.d was banned around 15th of last month. huxley was banned days earlier by the spam bot, he was complaining with his old i.d tpaine and later decided to register huxley2 on the 15th same day i was banned and registered my latest i.d Tudór. This is just a coincidence and we're not one same person. What does someone have to gain maintaining two active i.d's??
BTW what is the similar "forum signature" you're talking about? Can you state it pls?
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by hubreality(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
The truth is most evident of your multiplications. This is Internet where nothing is actually hidden even to the mac address of your fingers. Hahahaa!
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2009
What truth are you talking about?
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by hubreality(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2009
No one(of any religion) is worthless here even to be called abusive names as pig(s).
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by JIL(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2009
hubreality:

Huxley2 operated same forum signature with Tudor immediately after Huxley was banned then, now unbanned. Registered(huxley2 and Tudor) same moment at 2-3hrs interval. Database records are excellently good for easy and fast track. I love you brother. No man is an Island. We can do better by showing love and respect to every member.   
Shalom.
Tudór:

This is just funny grin. I've been on NL since 2006 and i've used the following id's
Tudor, Tudör, Túdor, Tüdor, Tùdor and so many more {no thanks to the muslims}all this time huxley was active. My last i.d was banned around 15th of last month. huxley was banned days earlier by the spam bot, he was complaining with his old i.d tpaine and later decided to register huxley2 on the 15th same day i was banned and registered my latest i.d Tudór. This is just a coincidence and we're not one same person. What does someone have to gain maintaining two active i.d's??
BTW what is the similar "forum signature" you're talking about? Can you state it pls?

This is getting very interesting indeed. So who is lying? Please, lets get our facts right. Hubreality, please provide more evidence that Huxley is the same as Tudor.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by hubreality(m): 12:18am On Jul 22, 2009
Huxley2/Tudor knows his games of multiple ids well well. Did u read very well of his posts above explaining that.
Forget, no blankets on the internet. There's web history, track records, and analytics. My cardinal point is for us to regain the usual peace and sharing of knowledge on debates here in the forums without insolence, threats and unruly manners.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by mazaje(m): 12:20am On Jul 22, 2009
hubreality:

Huxley2/Tudor knows his games of multiple ids well well. Did u read very well of his posts above explaining that.
Forget, no blankets on the internet. There's web history, track records, and analytics. My cardinal point is for us to regain the usual peace and sharing of knowledge on debates here in the forums without insolence, threats and unruly manners.

What are you saying? Are you saying that tudor is the same person as huxley? You must be kidding right?. . . . . . . .
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by JIL(m): 3:27am On Jul 22, 2009
hubreality:

Where is Tudor? Please come and clear yourself. Atheists are not known to be liars. Don't disappointed me. Is Huxley the same as Tudor? If I don't get answers I may start a new thread with this topic.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 5:13am On Jul 22, 2009
I am not huxley though it's not such a bad thing coz i love the guy grin
Everybody on NL knows this.
Anybody with concrete evidence to suggest that i am should present it otherwise, be quiet!
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by sley4life(m): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2009
is this true
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by donnie(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2009
Tudor is the same person as Huxley until proven otherwise with concrete evidence. Hubreality has his.
Or isn't that the format you use for attacking Christianity?
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2009
Hubreality has no evidence all he's presenting are claims and baseless conjectures. Isn't that the pathetic way you defend christianity?
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by hubreality(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2009
grin I wonder what for on your numerous ids you already stated. Relax, Huxley2/Tudor. I watched and captured you many times long ago live. It's really funny when I see some start threads and respond/comment on the same with other ids. You're even very smart with your acclaimed translation and cloaking of your base ip. BRB.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by hubreality(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2009
grin I wonder what for on your numerous ids you already stated. Relax, Huxley2/Tudor. I watched and captured you many times long ago live. It's really funny when I see some start threads and respond/comment on the same with other ids. You're even very smart with your acclaimed translation and cloaking of your base ip. BRB.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by MrCrackles(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2009
Tuberculosis Joshua is a fraud! angry
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2009
hubreality:

If i were huxley the moderators would have banned me long ago. The i.p's would be similar and it'd be pretty easy to know, meaning one i.d would be banned. But this is not the case, what's your explanation for that?
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by hubreality(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2009
You should know better how you've being managing your multiple ids with the spam bot as you earlier stated here.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2009
Whats your point?
The spam bot on NL works against spam and has nothing to do with multiple i.d's.
Tell me how come huxley and Tudór don't have the same i.p address?
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by hubreality(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2009
Are you seing the both ips to know they're not the same? You're a smart guy. Huxley is awake. Same blood and atheist brother. We're watching.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2009
You haven't answered my question. How come the i.p's aren't same.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Tudor6(f): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2009
hubreality:

[b]Huxley2 operated same forum signature with Tudor immediately after Huxley was banned then, now unbanned. Registered(huxley2 and Tudor) same moment at 2-3hrs interval. [/b]Database records are excellently good for easy and fast track. I love you brother. No man is an Island. We can do better by showing love and respect to every member.   
Shalom.
Hubreality i just realised you're a pathetic liar.
Huxley2 registered May 18 almost a month before i registered my latest i.d. My mistake was taking your word for it that we registered the same day knowing how christians are branded liars. Shame on you! Pastor chris would be real proud.
You talked about evidence,web log and database records like you had anything sensible. You're an embarassment!

Here's the link that exposes your holy spirit inspired lie
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=336747
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by chic2pimp(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2009
Although I am a christian and do believe in miracles, it does not stop me from questioning certain ones. On wikipedia it states tb joshua claims to have brought a man back from death. If he really claims to have done that then he has lost all credibility. He not only claims to be a miracle worker he now believes he is Jesus Christ. I am all for giving people the benefit of doubt but c'mon this has gone beyond that. There is a huge difference between curing a human from certain diseases and raising the dead.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by bootycall(f): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2009
Religion is a dirty game,worse than Politics.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by sholaycool(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2009
I disagree with the notion that religiön is a dirty game,pls the 2 are different ball games entirely.BEWARE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / The Middle Path / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.