Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Good To Go Batch A Corpers , How Much Have You Saved So Far From Your Allawee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Good To Go Batch A Corpers , How Much Have You Saved So Far From Your Allawee (1307 Views)

Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee / Free Training For Corpers - How To Create A Blog And Make Money Doing It / 2016 Batch A Corpers: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good To Go Batch A Corpers , How Much Have You Saved So Far From Your Allawee by ernesterioo(f): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2016
First of all, Congratulations in advance ,we passing out soon!!!
on to the matter; I was gisting with a friend of mine yesterday, we talked about our savings from our alawee, i was amazed when he told me he has not touched his 6 months alawe, imagine 19800*6. I was like what have i been doing all the while with my alawe cos i cant boast of any savings Lol.
After my chat with him, i went about asking my friends how much they saved, some said they saved 10k every month, some said they give 200 naira everyday to play Naija bet, some said NYSC money is drug money so they have no savings.I have a friend who served last year, after his service, he used his savings to buy a bag of rice, tubers of yam and some other food stuffs for his uncle who sponsored his education, then he got a bb, changed his wardrobe etc etc. I wondered if he'll have some change left for him.Well, i dont regrette what i used my alawe to do because they are tangible investments(conssoling myself).So i throw the question to you guys, including those that passed out since and those still serving. How much did/have you save/d and what are your plans/did you do with the money?.
Re: Good To Go Batch A Corpers , How Much Have You Saved So Far From Your Allawee by ernesterioo(f): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2016
Cc:Lalastica, please help with the needful-Fp things
Re: Good To Go Batch A Corpers , How Much Have You Saved So Far From Your Allawee by Taeewo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Good To Go Batch A Corpers , How Much Have You Saved So Far From Your Allawee by Taeewo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Cc seun
ernesterioo:
Cc:Lalastica, please help with the needful-Fp things
Re: Good To Go Batch A Corpers , How Much Have You Saved So Far From Your Allawee by omo87(m): 3:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Good To Go Batch A Corpers , How Much Have You Saved So Far From Your Allawee by Donpizzle(m): 7:02am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Good To Go Batch A Corpers , How Much Have You Saved So Far From Your Allawee by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2016
I never knew alawee can be saved

How do u guys curb ur expenses?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Love Story Gone Bad For This Lovely Lady / NYSC 2018 Batch A, Senate List. / This Simple Trick Might Get NYSC To Post You To A Place Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.