Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Free Training For Corpers - How To Create A Blog And Make Money Doing It - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Free Training For Corpers - How To Create A Blog And Make Money Doing It (1025 Views)

This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* / Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee / Good To Go Batch A Corpers , How Much Have You Saved So Far From Your Allawee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Training For Corpers - How To Create A Blog And Make Money Doing It by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
But…how the heck do you get started? There’s so much info out there on the web, and everyone’s telling you to do different things. Who do you listen to? Where’s the starting point?

Damnit, maybe you should just forget it – it’s too confusing!

Well, hold up. I used to be a blogging newbie too. I had the same problems. I started my blog back in 2011/2012 but later stopped because of school ish, and I knew less than nothing about blogging. In fact it was only the week before I’d learnt what a blog was.

Now I know a ton about them – I receive more than 300,000 unique visitors per month then which makes me consider myself someone you could listen to and learn from when it comes to building your own blog I’m not some sort of Guru, but I certainly do know the basics.

I promise it’ll be simple, relatively easy, and definitely easy to understand (no stupid jargon). Sound good?

Awesome, let’s move on.
Why you should create a blog and join the blogging community
So below, I’m going to outline exactly what you need to do to get started and set up your own personal blog. Before we dive in though, I really want to talk about WHY you should build a blog.

Note: If you already have a solid idea of the whys, then skip this and go right ahead with the guide.

1. Blogging has quickly become one of the most popular ways of communicating and spreading information and news. There are literally millions of blogs online (don’t worry, you can make yours stand out and get noticed!).
2. It’s a great way to express yourself and also a fantastic way to share information with others.
3. You become a better person and a better writer.
4. The best reason? You can make money doing it!
I bet you already knew all of that, but it’s nice to be reminded.

There’s five main steps you need to go through in order to set up a blog. It’s nowhere near as difficult as setting up a website from scratch (there’s very little technical ability needed here). In fact, there’s no coding required by you. Good news, huh?

The 5 Simple Steps to Starting a Blog:

Choose your preferred blog platform
Choose web hosting for your blog
Setting up a blog on your own domain
Designing your blog (the fun bit!!!)

To be continued !!!
Re: Free Training For Corpers - How To Create A Blog And Make Money Doing It by Moneybook: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
CORPER Wee!!! Take advantage of this offer in my signature. Before your service year runs out. You would be glad you did.
Re: Free Training For Corpers - How To Create A Blog And Make Money Doing It by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Moneybook:
CORPER Wee!!! Take advantage of this offer in my signature. Before your service year runs out. You would be glad you did.

Lol!!!!!!!!! 000webhost
Re: Free Training For Corpers - How To Create A Blog And Make Money Doing It by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pablolegend:
But…how the heck do you get started? There’s so much info out there on the web, and everyone’s telling you to do different things. Who do you listen to? Where’s the starting point?

Damnit, maybe you should just forget it – it’s too confusing!

Well, hold up. I used to be a blogging newbie too. I had the same problems. I started my blog back in 2011/2012 but later stopped because of school ish, and I knew less than nothing about blogging. In fact it was only the week before I’d learnt what a blog was.

Now I know a ton about them – I receive more than 300,000 unique visitors per month then which makes me consider myself someone you could listen to and learn from when it comes to building your own blog I’m not some sort of Guru, but I certainly do know the basics.

I promise it’ll be simple, relatively easy, and definitely easy to understand (no stupid jargon). Sound good?

Awesome, let’s move on.
Why you should create a blog and join the blogging community
So below, I’m going to outline exactly what you need to do to get started and set up your own personal blog. Before we dive in though, I really want to talk about WHY you should build a blog.

Note: If you already have a solid idea of the whys, then skip this and go right ahead with the guide.

1. Blogging has quickly become one of the most popular ways of communicating and spreading information and news. There are literally millions of blogs online (don’t worry, you can make yours stand out and get noticed!).
2. It’s a great way to express yourself and also a fantastic way to share information with others.
3. You become a better person and a better writer.
4. The best reason? You can make money doing it!
I bet you already knew all of that, but it’s nice to be reminded.

There’s five main steps you need to go through in order to set up a blog. It’s nowhere near as difficult as setting up a website from scratch (there’s very little technical ability needed here). In fact, there’s no coding required by you. Good news, huh?

The 5 Simple Steps to Starting a Blog:

Choose your preferred blog platform
Choose web hosting for your blog
Setting up a blog on your own domain
Designing your blog (the fun bit!!!)

To be continued !!!
Hellol. Nice info. I'm about to start my blog but I have lots of questions. Can you put me through please?
Re: Free Training For Corpers - How To Create A Blog And Make Money Doing It by Dclique(m): 1:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Nice thread but all this info is already here

How to Start a Blog
https://www.nairaland.com/287226/beginners-guide-blogging-how-start
Re: Free Training For Corpers - How To Create A Blog And Make Money Doing It by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 28, 2016
MissHatey:
Hellol. Nice info. I'm about to start my blog but I have lots of questions. Can you put me through please?
Sure no Problem Ask ma'am
Re: Free Training For Corpers - How To Create A Blog And Make Money Doing It by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 28, 2016
Dclique:
Nice thread but all this info is already here

How to Start a Blog
https://www.nairaland.com/287226/beginners-guide-blogging-how-start
Lol bro 2009 outdated ....2016 for crying out loud
Re: Free Training For Corpers - How To Create A Blog And Make Money Doing It by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pablolegend:

Lol bro 2009 outdated ....2016 for crying out loud
your number is not available bro

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: 12 Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Kano / Our Experience As Copers Hiking Gombe Town (pics) / NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream II All States Whatsapp Groups - Connect With Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.