Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune (20592 Views)

Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) / INEC Confirms Yahaya Bello's Nomination By APC -tribune / Ministerial List: Fresh Nomination Crisis In South-west Apc-tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by ifenes(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Without lies,there will be no radio biafra

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Cre8(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
mmmmmmm
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by IceMan85(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Some people will like this news
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by SHAIBULIAR: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
And that ends the dream called biafra

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by mountainguy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Just observing undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
I've very proud of the Igbo People! They are the most United Ethnic Group in Nigeria! Always speak with one voice!

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by SHAIBULIAR: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
IceMan85:
Some people will like this news
I do not like it but I love it
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by ATERI(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Problem is, Ohanaeze cannot win against Kalu; doesn`t matter who is right or wrong
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by AfroKnight: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2016

When elders counsel moderation, young ones are quick to label them cowards. iPod youths were not alive during the civil war. They know nothing of the starvation and death of their forebears.

Terrorism can never give birth to a sovereign biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by buchilino(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Flexherbal:
These people are already divided!

AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF KALU BUT BW KALU N OHANEZE NDIGBO, WHO DO U THINK IS MORE POPULAR N RESPECTED IN IGBOLAND N SS.
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ohaneze got this one right. The reply to IPOB wasn't a chastisment but a message of correction. The promoters of radio Biafra should do away with the practice of telling lies to hoodwink the gullible eastern youths.
Telling the truth and nothing but the truth, is the easiest and practical way to actualize the republic of Biafra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by PentiumPro(f): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chiwude:
Ohaneze got this one right. The reply to IPOB wasn't a chastisment but a message of correction. The promoters of radio Biafra should do away with the practice of telling lies to hoodwink the gullible eastern youths.
Telling the truth and nothing but the truth, is the easiest and practical way to actualize the republic of Biafra.

and it appears there are millions upon millions of gullible youths in eastern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by IceMan85(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
I do not like it but I love it
Loving it nor liking it will not change anything. Commenting ill about it will only encourage people that are fighting for secession. They believe that they are not wanted and you guys are giving them reason to pursue their cause. This people are willing to die for what they believe. And even if you killed them all, the little that remain will keep fighting for this cause. This is an ideology and it can never be intimidated

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by zendy: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
McCarlito:

There's a big difference between having disunity in a Family and having disunity in a Market place...
Use ur tongue to count ur teeth....

Please enlighten me on the difference. I have never seen any family or market place where there is 100% unity. It does not exist, not even between twins. What is important is not unity or disunity. What is important is what the majority want.
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by TeamSimple(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
DeadWrong:
Hypocrisy is when Ipod believe that they have the right to self determination but the SS doesn't, that it must be Biafra. Yeye! We all know what they want. the erosion ravaged land is landlocked, hence, the need to include the SS in their phantom Biafra. Remove SS and watch IPod flame up. Bunch of greedy hypocrites.
Na you get sense pass.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by obailala(m): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ghen ghen ghen!!!
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Nnachi404(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
IGBO MEN AND WOMEN WHEN WILL WE TALK WITH ONE MOUTH lies and lies cos of money.CHIM CHANGE MY PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE THINGS THIS WAY

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by LoveMachine(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Will they return our yams? Will Kanu be freed? How much is Gari? Will Oil reach $50 per barrel. Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z! grin
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
On day "Ohaneze Ndi Ori na Ndi Ama" will be fed with their own pound of flesh, it will happen just a matter of time. I pity their children.
When i said kalu should be hanged same day with Rev king,some ipob youths on nairaland called me names,instead of the terrorist called kalu to used the money he has to establised spare part shops for the youths of the south east,he is busy chasing the shadow called biafra,spreading lies etc,now ohaneze has finally put the nail on kalu's casket.
Now,who and who will make up the republic of biafra when the wellmeaning igbos are far away from kalu's republic?
Wakeup bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by africanusvu(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Seems this arogant stupid nnamdi kanu hav asked u all to be insulting igbo elders? umu abakaliki na nzuzu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by kjhova(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
No serious Igbo politician is pro-Biafra.

No serious Igbo business man is pro-Biafra.

No serious Igbo intelligentia is pro-Biafra.

Not to even mention the innocent folks from Edo, Kalabari, Ogoni, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Aniocha, Eket, Ogoja etc who these IPOB gang want to railroad by force into their absurd project. Nobody wants to have anything to do with pro-Biafra.

The only characters you see in this new day IPOB rouse are the downtrodden and neglected Eastern youth who are at best being manipulated by a criminal few who will desert them as soon as shiit hits the fan!!

Nnamdi Kanu will waste away in jail and become thoroughly disillusioned as Nigeria moves ahead to attain economic and social prosperity as one nation in the future.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Rotji(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Why is biafra dragging SS to its activities? Let them focus on SE cos I know for sure SS people don't see themselves in anyway linking up with biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by eleko1: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
I dnt pity ipad dilector but his Lil boy.. sad sad.He'll stay long in prison sad undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by austinbrown: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Na this kind thread dem dey block me well well so I will not say anything today
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Chigold101(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Eshinwaju:
iPod youths are liars and poo.... angry...last week it was Putin asking for Biafra....then Obama...then it was the letter from the british M.P....then yesterday it was the Pope and the US wanting to give a phantom recognition...etc... angry....a serious society would ban iPod and make its membership a crime... angry...
so u believe Radio Biafra is still broadcasting?
I thought it has been jamed by Buhari governement...

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by gtnapes: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
House of Commotion............
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Ijaya123: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Beehshorp:
Apc zombies are already all over the place masturbating... They should bear in mind that ohanaeze lost its value and essence ever since dey decided to whine and dine with dis govt..
Nnamdi Kanu is now a household name all over the country and in Igboland but am not sure if dis Nwaorgu of a man and isiguzo or whatever they are called even av a wiki entry on their personal details.. If not for nairaland and today I won't even know dey exist

Ohanenze has never really have any value and essence.

Kanu is a bastard for calling his fatherland a zoo. He is an outcast. He is better off in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by kjhova(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
deflover:
I am urohobo. ...I am biafran

I am Edo, I have never been Biafran and sure will never be Biafran.

If my hopes come through, no Nigerian will ever be Biafran.

This country will make it. Nigeria will attain her true potential and one day live up to the expectations of we who are her true patriots.

This country will one day be an economic power, the leading light of Africa who will not be roughshod in her relationship with the rest of the continent but will be the anchor upon which all of Africa shall rise to her proper place in the human family.

This country will one day have her citizens live together as one in great cities from Kano to Uyo, Lagos to Yola, Enugu to Ilorin and Birnin Kebbi to Eket.

One day, as citizens of Nigeria, our summation will be a collection of our strenghts and not a reduction to our weaknesses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
PentiumPro:

and it appears there are millions upon millions of gullible youths in eastern Nigeria.
No my dear they aren't. The gullible ones are the vocal minority who allow emotions becloud their judgements. They see Kanu as infallible, believe in his prejudice and swallow everything he says as the truth. But the rational youths see Kanu as fallible, they see him as part of the struggle and not the whole of the struggle. These rational youths are the silent majority, who believe in the principles of a sovereign Biafra of freedom, equality and mutual understanding. They do not hate their neighbors, neither do they wish harm on other ethnic groups.
The principles of the silent majority is the ideals laden in the psyche of a post civil war Igbo people. Anywhere you find the Igboman he carries this ideals with him. He desires peace, justice and progress, and is germane to injustice and violence. He values progress, wealth and sees every part of the country as his vast home. No wonder you see him investing in every part of the country, even as far as the most volitile part.
But because the Nigeria of his dreams have failed he sees the restoration of the republic of Biafra as the only hope for his Ilk. The country he can be proud to call his own, a country that values human life, hardwork and prosperity. And not the pretentious one of strife, hate and where he wakes up one morning only to lose all that he has worked for.
The Igbo people are the only true Nigerians by acts and deeds, but still have to beg to get their fair share of what is due to them because of the scars of the civil war that ended almost 46 years ago. If this is not injustice what else do we call it. So, we feel that the injustice will end only when Biafra is actualized.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. / Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.