Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online (2434 Views)

Work From Home Online Business Opportunities / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by FreeBoss: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2016
You will agree with me that a lot of us want to learn how to make money online
in Nigeria since getting a high-paying job has become a Herculean task.
Unfortunately, majority of Nigerians don’t even have the start-up capital to register
a domain name and buy website hosting from day one in order to start an internet
business that is free from all encumbrances. For this group of people, it will interest
them to know that there is a level playing field for everyone on the World Wide Web
to make money online without spending a dime. All you need is the ability to learn
and master essential internet marketing skills and take action on key result areas of
your business in order to make things work for you.

But before I go on to teach you how to create a for free and make $500 a
month from home online step by step, I want you to know that your internet business
success is dependent on having the right information and applying it to get results.
A lot of us are stuck in online money making systems today because we don’t take
consistent action on doing the right things that will guarantee daily income from home.

First of all, we have to write a business plan to guide us in our online marketing campaigns.
Making $500 a month from home online in Nigeria is big money to most of us. It translates
to about $17 per day. At N300 to a dollar, you will be making about N5,100 a day from home
without the daily commuting palaver to and from work. If you make N153,000 a month
without having a bullying boss breathing down your shoulders Monday through Friday,
I hope you will thank me later.

In order to achieve our financial goal, you have to set up 2 to 3 free blogs in different niche
markets which will continually provide quality content on subjects or topics you can profitably
monetize with contextual advertising such as Google Adsense and affiliate products. I am not
a fan of making money with Google Adsense except in the past. But I will walk you through
specific steps to take in order to unlock Google Adsense secrets since I am well rounded in a
number of online business opportunities.

On the website monetization front, you will learn how to make money with Google Adsense
and how to make money with Clickbank affiliate marketing. For now, these methods will earn
you $500 every month if you consistently write SEO articles targeting low competition long
tail keyword phrases and regularly publish them on your free blog .

You can sign up with .com for free directly from Blogger.com website with your free
gmail.com account. But before you do that, let me quickly explain the importance of keywords
or search terms in online marketing so that you don’t just go ahead to create a
without putting much thought to it. Anyway, that will be in my next post. In order to make
this thread as rich and popular as possible, I want my readers and followers to ask as many
questions as possible and I will provide the answers on best effort basis. It will also help me
to touch on all the essential topics that I would ordinarily have missed.

My question now is, “Are you even interested in how to create a for free and make
$500 a month from home online in the first place?” It doesn’t make any sense for me to start
writing content for you when you have already passed this level! Moreover, I am also busy
doing my own bits from my end here. To me, time is of the essence.

Please note that I will be posting the materials for this course on how to create a
for free and make $500 a month from home online piecemeal because of my busy schedule.
Please bear with me and bookmark this page in order not to miss out on vital information.

Have a great day and I am expecting your questions and input!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
I am interested in your post and I am ready to follow you step by step. I hope you continue because I m waiting for your next post. I am ready to keep you posted on my development. Thank you for starting this thread.
Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by Obichi98(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Your gesture to help humanity is queit timely,we pray for continuenity,the i will love most is getting content to the blog on,cause content is the life line of any successful blog!

1 Like

Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by tollbell: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Thanks
Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by queendoreez(f): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
*grabs seat* *orders for nkwobi and sminorrff* OP , thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by FreeBoss: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2016
Welcome back to our today’s lesson on how to create a for free and make $500 a month from home online!

What is Keyword and Keyword Research?

I want to quickly shed light on the importance of keyword and keyword research so that you can give much thought to it when you are creating a . A keyword is a word or phrase which information seekers, surfers and online shoppers enter into search engines in order to find information about a product or service they want to buy or anything of interest.

For example, just take a look at the screenshot below:

[img]01nigeriabreakingnews.png[/img]

From the above image, you can see that “Nigeria breaking news” is searched 22,200 times monthly by Nigerians on the average while “Nigeria naija news” is searched only 10 times. If you are in the news reporting industry, it behoves on you to sign up for blogger account with a popular exact match keyword phrase with low competition. But you can add a suffix to your target keyword if the exact match is taken e.g. nigeriabreakingnews..com is already taken, I will simply add “now” at the end of the exact match keyword in order to get my unique address like nigeriabreakingnewsnow..com

[img]02ngrbreakingnews.png[/img]

By doing this simple exercise, you will be maximizing your account for on-page search engine optimization and priming your site for search engine traffic so that you can start ranking on the SERP for specific long tail keyword phrases which you will be targeting. If you don’t understand all the internet marketing terms, lexicon and nuances, please take heart. Starting an online business and making money is all about “learning and earning.” You have to be prepared to go the whole hog in making it work for you.

It is not a smart move for aspiring bloggers to register “naija 4 biz” as in naija4biz..com when your desire is to make money online in Nigeria for free i.e. getting free targeted traffic from search engines such as Google.com, Yahoo.com, Bing.com, etc. if at all, only few surfers will be typing that keyword into search engines. I just want you to have smattering knowledge of the importance of targeting keyword phrase right from the very start of registering a domain name for a blogger account.

In our next lesson on how to create a for free and make $500 a month from home online, I will look at choosing a topic or subject to build website around based on the monetization model(s) you opt for. Have a great day!

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2016
Nice one. Please keep it up.
Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by FreeBoss: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Welcome back to Lesson 3 on how to create a for free and
make $500 a month from home online! My main focus today is how to
choose a profitable topic which your will centre on. Remember
that you are not starting a business with the intention to hit or miss.
You want to make money online and the only way to achieve that goal
is to research and select a subject which lots of people will be interested in.

There are so many topics to choose from but your preferred method of
monetization will determine your choice. If you want to make money with
Google Adsense, you will do well with content website where your target
audience is mainly searching for information about a topic to learn e.g.
what is, types of, characteristics of, qualities of, etc, types of content.

But if you want to make money with affiliate marketing on your blog,
you have to research embarrassing problems which a group of people
want to solve urgently and create a for free around it. In
order to make this process as seamless as possible, I am going to
work with Clickbank affiliate marketing.

If I am a vendor or merchant, I will first of all identify a problem before
creating a product to solve it. As an affiliate marketer, I only need to
reverse engineer that process by finding products already selling in the
marketplace. Thereafter, I will build a blog to presell the product(s) to
my target niche market.

How do you know if a product is already selling? If you sign up with
Clickbank or any other reliable affiliate network programs, they usually
provide you with sales statistics of each product in their database. You
can use this information to determine whether or not to sell it.

You can also use good keyword research tool and niche market forums
to gauge the popularity of a product or service you plan to promote and
sell on behalf of merchant. The bottom line of choosing a profitable topic
is to ‘follow the money” and not necessarily “follow your passion” since
the basic business idea is to provide quality content for your readers and
fans while earning money online.

In my next post on how to create a for free and make $500 a
month from home online, you will learn how to select good products to
promote from Clickbank marketplace on your or blogger account.
Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Thanks for the info. Do Clickbank accept Nigerians?
Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by johnnobles: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Can one create a blog with a phone

1 Like

Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
johnnobles:

Yes. There are mobile features on blogger.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by ashatoda: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
i am following with keen interest
Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by godly2: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2016
Go on bro we are with you. Thanks.
Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by pandj(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2016
Enjoying your topic go on
Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by fxstory(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2016
johnnobles:
its best doing with computer
Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by FreeBoss: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Thanks for the info. Do Clickbank accept Nigerians?
yes. but you have to use address and phone number from approved countries in clickbank database

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online by FreeBoss: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
johnnobles:
not advisable. it is like trying to cut iroko tree with a knife

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria / Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading / The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.