Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 (9689 Views)

Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. / CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 / CCT Adjourns Saraki’s Trial To November 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 by dandoki: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
bbkingZ:
I'm I d only one not interested in what happens to these guys... create jobs, stabilise d naira and get this country moving rather than Chasing shadows

You call corruption shadows. The real stumbling block to Nigerias economic growth is corrption. Kill corruption and we will all watch the economy grow in leaps and bounds even with all our arms folded!!
Re: CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 by stonemasonn: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
chukwudi44:
Whether na march 10 or March 11 nothing will happen.We will march for Saraki tongue tongue tongue tongue
Saraki is not a yellowbar man, he has Igbo blood in him.
Re: CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 by omoigbomina(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
tomakint:

You suppose don grow pass some habits now haba......this is not a joking matter now...undecided as I am typing here teachers are still striking in Kwara State courtesy of the Draconian measures of Bukola Saraki on the State revenues......the current Governor, Abdul Fatah Ahmed is just a.figure head and you are here joking....anyway by March 11, Saraki is history.
we contractors with subeb are being owed for more than 8months.the vampires sucking kwara blood must be staked
Re: CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 by Goke7: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
its confirmed, Daudu the so called SAN can never proceed to defend his client for any trial, he will always try to dodge it based on technicalities, now that the supreme court has cleared the way for trial to begin, daudu has to give way for another lawyer.

na wa o for a so called former chairman of NBA. Am sure he will soon give way for another lawyer for dasuki's case as the trial must go on grin
Re: CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 by makabulchi(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
LocalChamp:
The face of corruption
Dem go shift am till next year...cct no get mouth,no b naija we dey
Money can't go 2 jail
Re: CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 by surey: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
God will reward Bukola accordingly. Remain CURSED

1 Like

Re: CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 by lionshare: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Goke7:
its confirmed, Daudu the so called SAN can never proceed to defend his client for any trial, he will always try to dodge it based on technicalities, now that the supreme court has cleared the way for trial to begin, daudu has to give way for another lawyer.
na wa o for a so called former chairman of NBA. Am sure he will soon give way for another lawyer for dasuki's case as the trial must go on grin

Even if saraki likes he can go hire Harvey and Mike of the Suit Series, he wont get off this easily.
Re: CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 by orakao8: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
YOUR GOD TINUBU THAT YOU WORSHIP IS THE BIGGEST THIEF IN THE WORLD
psquaret:
I really dont want to Believe that this case is going to be Business as usual, Saraki must be made to face the Law so that other leaders who will come into power to steal Public will think twice before they do so. My only fear in this case is the Judge some of our Judge na goat and yam them be.
Once you throw money at them they are ready to get 100 SAN to come Defend you. lets just hope its will not be swept under the carpet.
Re: CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 by orakao8: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
GBAM
tsephanyah:
the mis- trust and mis- guided people in Apc are too much so the rightly guided ones will come back to PDP or create another party but Apc is collapsing secretly. that old man tinunmbu is like pharaoh he want to rule everyone, he like power too much, but some politicians will not summit to him, attack me as u like and he is uglier than some guerillas
Re: CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 by orakao8: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
IN YOUR DREAMS
rhymestech:
Saraki led senate is nothing but a a group of people grounding the country because of their shady ambition and greed.

Its so shameful that our so called law makers are bunch of criminals and i wonder if any good can come from them.

I think saraki should just have his days in court and i hope he will be convicted to serve as deterrent to others cause its clear that he falsify his asset declaration and he is now begging and kneeing down everywhere to cover his tracks.

#WeNeedSeriousSenateMembers
Re: CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 by wink2015(m): 3:50am On Mar 02, 2016
The good people of Kwara state will always remember Saraki for the evil he committed in draining their treasury by looting. He left Kwara state government completely broke.

He used the federal allocation of Kwara state to enrich himself at the expenses of Kwaran.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack / There Is No Violence And Killings In Oyo State - Commissioner Of Police / Senate Presidency: Lawan’s Support Base Suffers Heavy Blow As Saraki Power Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.