Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. (2293 Views)

All The Investments Attracted To Anambra State Under Willie Obiano. / Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by iconSAGE1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
They asked willie to clean up the commercial city of onithsa, And he Did, see how clean onithsa is under this present administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by iconSAGE1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by dunkem21(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Obodo Amaka ..
Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by iconSAGE1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by ojimbo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
clean? is that not sandsl by the sides of the road. or is that your type of neatness?

1 Like

Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by iconSAGE1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Willie is working Lets support this Wonderful achiever and watch him transform Anambra to an Enviable hight cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by ginawest(f): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
this man is really trying o....to me,his performance so far is outstanding.
Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by iconSAGE1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
tongue
ojimbo:
clean? is that not sandsl by the sides of the road. or is that your type of neatness?

Before i quote you post the pictures of your state lets compare and contrast shikena
Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by Blackfire(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
E no fine reach osun state.

Na joke o.
Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by Blackfire(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
E no fine reach osun state.

Na joke o.
Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Op why are u lying. I am in Anambra too which Onitsha is clean ?
Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Even if u were paid to do this, why will u lose ur soul just to gain some coins ?

1 Like

Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by igwe123: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
THese pictures have been in circulation for a long time, snap ur own current pictures. willie is working though
Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by raker300: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
astephen2:
Op why are u lying. I am in Anambra too which Onitsha is clean ?
shut up. Onitsha is a clean place. I know what am saying. An entire Street with no dirty pure water sachet littered on the street...that's only in onitsha and most parts of Abuja, Enugu, Calabar.

The sand on the road sides are from the harmattan weather. Just wish obiano would use those motor-sweepers like Enugu does to clear the sand though
Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by blazer234: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Op, why not show us pictures of the Onitsha bridge head?
Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by Chigold101(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
blazer234:
i still dont know where Willie got all the money he is spending for image making from.
If you pass through Owerri road and see heeps of sand that Willie cleaners are throwing inside that big gutter u marvel.
You will be shocked to see the level of dirt packed at down flyover in front of Relief mkt & shoe site.
You will cry if use your eyes the the piramid of dirt at Ochanja market near where they sell fowl.
God! If i start to mention them you will faint.
You mentioned bridge head... Choi! The smell that comes from its unclean gutter can even kill a new born baby.

Willie should be “wearly“ of all this his media propaganda. Because if you follow New Cemetary towards MCC you will shout blood of goat if you how that place is been messed up by Willie‘s people.

The worst is that they have abandoned us to our fate after collecting money from us, they dont come to collect refuse from our houses anymore (since last year).
Willie is a FAILED GOVERNOR. He is not all round bad anyway but his bad side is more than his good side.

Where would one start to talk about Willie‘s insensitiveness to the plight of Ndi Anambra. Go to MCC and see how Willie is endangering the lives of million who cross from Awada to MCC or from MCC to Awada. Those Willie came and removed the crossing bridge even when they know that they are not yet through with the foot bridge. This single foot bridge has been under construction for the past 2years.

WILLIE HAS DISAPOINTED NDI ANAMBRA....

NO AMOUNT OF MEDIA PROPAGANDA CAN GIVE HIM A SECOND TERM AS A GOVERNOR OF THIS GREAT STATE...

PROUDLY ANAMBRARIAN...

1 Like

Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by blazer234: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chigold101:
i still dont know where Willie got all the money he is spending for image making from.
If you pass through Owerri road and see heeps of sand that Willie cleaners are throwing inside that big gutter u marvel.
You will be shocked to see the level of dirt packed at down flyover in front of Relief mkt & shoe site.
You will cry if use your eyes the the piramid of dirt at Ochanja market near where they sell fowl.
You mentioned bridge head... Choi! The smell that comes from its unclean gutter can even kill a new born baby.

Willie should be “wearly“ of all this his media propaganda. Because if you follow New Cemetary towards MCC you will shout blood of goat if you how that place is been messed up by Willie‘s people.

The worst is that they have abandoned us to our fate after collecting money from us, they dont come to collect refuse from our houses anymore (since last year).
Willie is a FAILED GOVERNOR. He is not all round bad anyway but his bad side is more than his good side.

Where would one start to talk about Willie‘s insensitiveness to the plight of Ndi Anambra. Go to MCC and see how Willie is endangering the lives of million who cross from Awada to MCC or from MCC to Awada. Those Willie came and removed the crossing bridge even when they know that they are not yet through with the foot bridge. This single foot bridge has been under construction for the past 2years.

NO AMOUNT OF MEDIA PROPAGANDA CAN GIVE HIM A SECOND TERM AS A GOVERNOR OF THIS GREAT STATE...

PROUDLY ANAMBRARIAN...

Private radio stations will help make this public and it may get into the ears of those that can do something about it.

1 Like

Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by Pwayne2016(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chigold101:

PROUDLY ANAMBRARIAN...
i knw u IPOB youths hate him but it won't stop him from winning in 2017 just watch

3 Likes

Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by iconSAGE1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chigold101:

PROUDLY ANAMBRARIAN...
I doubt your claims, but even if they are genure all you have to do is support hte governor and wait for the fransformation to reach your area. UDo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by stzy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
blazer234:
u asked d wrong question.... Dat place now is like costain syd in Lag... Ask of portharcourt road, creek road, 4rm Oando filling station to ochanja roundabout, venn road south n north, buh hey. Onitsha is not the same again o...
Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by ojimbo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
iconSAGE1:
tongue

Before i quote you post the pictures of your state lets compare and contrast shikena
lol. abd you think i am not from same anambra?
Re: OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. by onyengbu: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chigold101:

PROUDLY ANAMBRARIAN...
For once I take pride in calling you an IPOB charlatan.
I always itch to call you guys out just that some people who use that word on anyone that doesn't agree with apc propaganda might think I am one of them.
Please you guys should take your IPOB agenda to some other state. As for Willy and right thinking anambrarians, we reject IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu and everything you guys stand for. Willy doesn't care what you guys think of him, he will keep getting awards and will be duely re-elected.

Willy is working!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Resign Immediately – Northern Youth Council; To Stage Massive Prot / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Winners Of Rivers Rerun Elections(photos) / Zakzaky's Last Surviving Son Muhammad Gets Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.