Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) (46935 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by sugarbelly3: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
After fans lashed out on multi-media personality, Toke Makinwa, the beautiful lady took to her IG account; few hours after been criticized heavily, for using makeup every time; and shared a photo of her signing a deal with a makeup line, Mecran. She captioned the photo;

What an exciting way to start the month Guess who is the face of the latest cosmetic line in town??
I am the new face of @mecrancosmetics! Mecran is a wide-range cosmetic brand that recently launched the Mecran Skin-Lightening Beauty Set! Specially formulated in the US, with FDA approved ingredients that leave zero skin toxicity, the Mecran Skin-Lightening Beauty Set guarantees spotless, light-skinned perfection from your face to your toes!
To know more about the Mecran Skin-Lightening Beauty set, and how to make the most of it, follow @mecrancosmetics on Instagram, like Mecran on Facebook or visit the website www.mecran.com !

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCaJr21Dnu6/?taken-by=tokemakinwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by sugarbelly3: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
See how fans abi na 'haters' insulted her life out for sharing this makeup video clip,watch @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/03/toke-makinwa-signs-deal-with-makeup.html

People no go mind der bizness sha

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by sugarbelly3: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Iyamar(f): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Congrats Toke mankiwa. Check My own makeup o maybe someone will call me also. I am beautiful

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by nairagossip1: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
hmmm nice one

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
wooow dt cool

see this::: Graphic: Newborn baby dies after being
thrown from 18th floor of an apartment
by her mother http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/graphic-newborn-baby-dies-after-being.html?m=0

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Justeenaleo(f): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Iyamar:
Congrats Toke mankiwa. Check My own makeup o maybe someone will call me also. I am beautiful
You are beautiful kiss

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Iyamar(f): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Justeenaleo:
You are beautiful kiss
I see you dear... Thank u

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by cruzita(f): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
na wa ooo ,the way blessings just dey locate people any how eh.abeg God when will it be my turn?

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by popcykaylah(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
chai...my crush on this chick hasnt stopped..odikwa serious..

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by MadCow1: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Abeg make all these yeye guys free babes wey dey wear make-up jare.

Some of them know say dem no fit afford the mak-up na ehn dey vex dem.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
I weep for the madness cognizance hallucinating tge buggy buggy of people who fall for this never-natural beauty.
If not for philingaling maker, that made this lady a renowned clown, how on earth would any man marry this mere painting?

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by nonstan(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Iyamar:
If I hear say na u get that pix for ya dp..the hussle is real everywr...happy hunting for your mugu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Aristotle96(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Iyamar:
if I hear say na u be that grin

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Iyamar:
YOU ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Eebrahym(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Iyamar:
Obviously you are grin but unfortunately, that is not the real you. shocked Check below for the real Iyama, Thank me later for the assistance.

Iyamar, 2015

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
The "SKIN LIGHTENING SET" got hold of my attention,i hope her A$$ aint gonna be blacked out like a blackboard,in other news,wasnt she d one that got bashed for fixing long nails which she couldnt use 4 washing her GLORYHOLE?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Odunsco01(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Boys nko?

Watin go bring us endosersment deal?
Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ladies with makeup have low self esteem.It's a turnoff for me.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Iyamar:

you are far more beautiful then her jare. just work hard and wait for your turn

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
Justeenaleo:
You are beautiful kiss
beautiful kor, beariful ni.
Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by habex005(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
TOKE MAKINWA is overrated.
Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Fiwasayo(f): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Awww,how nice kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by omadaa(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
that girl in the last picture should get her legs off that sofa
Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by dani1luv: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
This girl again angry angry grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by repogirl(f): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Whatever your hand findeth to do, do it well jare! Toke carry go, nothing do you!
Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by jieta: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Iyamar:
jeeze u just resemble karashika.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Why the lady wey endorse toke no come wear makeup for her own face?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' / Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.