Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic (2502 Views)

Is Punch Newspaper In Solidarity With Ipob?(pic) / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court / FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic by badthinds: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
This pic is filling the Internet...but I strongly believe that this new director of ours (Mr. Meow) will lead us, the Biafrans, to the proMISSED Land!.

8 Likes

Re: Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic by Siberia101: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol. Nairaland self

3 Likes

Re: Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic by PentiumPro(f): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nairaland no go kii pesin.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic by raker300: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
The fear of biafra is driving many people mad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic by logicalhumour: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
raker300:
Biafrans, Make una no mind the creator of this thread,
Biafra shall over take America and Russia put together in just 2 years!... If you believe shout a big...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic by DauraDullard0(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
badthinds:
This pic is filling the Internet...but I strongly believe that this new director of ours (Mr. Meow) will lead us, the Biafrans, to the proMISSED Land!.
Nairaland has been invaded by foolish juveniles.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic by badthinds: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Nairaland has been invaded by foolish juveniles.
Nairaland have been invaded by Fools at 40...so called matured, Intelligent Men such as DauraDullard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic by psquaret: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
THis new commander get saga pass the old one self. hope they will listening to this new one and stop given Ultimatum. like if Buhari nor do this one now. the (zoo will fall) i m just waiting to see the zoo fall instead its kept growing. if you Guys true want this thing called Biafra i can afford to keep you at the back of my papa house and feed you guys till you guys get some Brain and common sence. i will do that for FOC (free of charge) no commission

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic by logicalhumour: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
psquaret:
THis new commander get saga pass the old one self. hope they will listening to this new one and stop given Ultimatum. like if Buhari nor do this one now. the (zoo will fall) i m just waiting to see the zoo fall instead its kept growing. if you Guys true want this thing called Biafra i can afford to keep you at the back of my papa house and feed you guys till you guys get some Brain and common sence. i will do that for FOC (free of charge) no commission
LOL...I respect biafrans commission in the phase of total failure !
Re: Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic by GodpunishBuhari: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
raker300:

The op is a browny
Re: Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic by Samirana360(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
so u mean ppl can stil be as stupid as dis....spend time doin rubbish...i blame buhari 4 dis

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic by IPOB123london: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
The SUN RISE driving yoruba people to yaba apartment nwanne

isnt that lovly?

lets be honest we must leave

enuff said!

1 Like

Re: Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic by ODUBEZE: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Samirana360:
so u mean ppl can stil be as stupid as dis....spend time doin rubbish...i blame buhari 4 dis
na real joblessness be this one! no b small thing oooooo! OP needs to visit d doctor ASAP!

(1) (Reply)

Biafra : Avengers Issues Last And Final Warning / Breaking News: Lawmakers Plot To Remove Dogara Tomorrow (photo) / Pictures Of Foreign Journalists Observing The Biafra@50 Sit At Home Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.