Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent (1035 Views)

Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
HOUR OF TRUTH: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah’s Economic/Financial Intervention (N200 per Dollar) – Volume I

This Media Guidance Note has become necessary to ensure that the media capture in proper context the views I am expressing on the possibility of stabilizing the Nigerian Naira (NGN / N) against the US Dollar and other international currencies in the Foreign Exchange Market.This has become necessary since my appearance and feature on Channels TV program Sunday Politics of Sunday, February 21, 2016. This impromptu appearance has led to other similar media engagements often too short to allow me provide detailed, structured and contextual answers. Media men and organizations have inundated me with requests for other engagements on views expressed on the subject matter, which, equally, have continued to attract comments in the conventional and new media. I have herein provided my views on the subject andon views expressed on the subject matter, which, equally, have continued to attract comments in the conventional and new media. I have herein provided my views on the subject and allied matters for your consideration and use.

1. REINVIGORATING THE ECONOMY AND STABILIZING THE NAIRA AGAINST INTERNATIONAL CURRENCIES

In the course of my interactions with Seun Okinbaloye of Channels during Sunday Politics I noted that there were things that we could do to help stabilize, reinvigorate, and redeem the fate of the naira. I stand by those statements. The time was short and I could not fully contextualize my views, which is a product of years of brainstorming and scenarios building. The current economic situation did not happen by accident. The likelihood and probability of it occurring had been “crystal clear to the blind and audible to the deaf”.
Read the rest here: http://www.kathyobasi..com.ng/2016/03/ifeanyi-ubah-releases-full-masterplan.html?m=1

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by misreal(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by tsephanyah(f): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
awesome
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by Emperorone(m): 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
bubu over to you
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by mars123(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
hahaha...sounding like a businessman that wants to sell an e-book.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by MadCow1: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by shaddoww: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by WATCHOVER(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
After some of my Yoruba brothers and sisters on Nairaland will say Nigeria can survive without Ibos.
We Yorubas better rethink and forget about sentiment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by Firefire(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
No comment.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by Emancipation: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ifeanyi uba always tries to come to the rescue of Nigerians without realizing that the people he is trying to help will gladly take his help and quickly turn against him at the same time.

During the fuel crisis last year, when other marketers were hoarding fuel. He kindly opened up his gas station for all Nigerians. Few months later, the same Nigerians were asking for Bihari to shut down his business with efcc and accused him of all sort of crimes.

Igbos have a big heart to a fault.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by bossOD: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
I wish we have people like this who will offer solution and not play the blame game.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by leuelliot(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
grabs 3d glasses
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by daniska3yaro(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Emancipation:
Ifeanyi uba always tries to come to the rescue of Nigerians without realizing that the people he is trying to help will gladly take his help and quickly turn against him at the same time.

During the fuel crisis last year, when other marketers were hoarding fuel. He kindly opened up his gas station for all Nigerians. Few months later, the same Nigerians were asking for Bihari to shut down his business with efcc and accused him of all sort of crimes.

Igbos have a big heart to a fault.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by lordizak(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
WATCHOVER:
After some of my Yoruba brothers and sisters on Nairaland will say Nigeria can survive without Ibos.
We Yorubas better rethink and forget about sentiment
He only made a proposition, the dollar dropped without his help. stop thinking that ibos are more important. If you people think u r marginalized, what does the ishans, bini's, effik, igala, tivs, idomas and the rest minority group think?. Take not I am from an Igbo speaking part.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
having conquered the business world, I think he can handle the economic aspect of the country astutely. however, I do not second his presidential ambition
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
[b]The choice open to us is simple. As a country, we must unite to confront the forex challenge together because of the negative multiplier effects. We must challenge the cabal behind the current trend, serve the forces of darkness the required ‘quit notice’ and commence the required revolution against them. President Buhari has said “NO TO DEVALUATION OF NAIRA” and we stand by him on this. We shall support the CBN measures aimed at mitigating the forex challenge.
For the avoidance of doubt and in response to those who have sought to know what we shall do. It is no ‘voodoo science’. It is a principle we have tagged the “SIR Principle”. Being the acronym for Strategy, Implementation and Results.

On Sunday, February 21, 2016, we commenced the first component of our strategic options and methodological approach followed by the boldness of challenging the cabal. The efforts as envisaged by “SIR Principle” is yielding dividends. Since my TV appearance and statement on Sunday night on Channels TV, the Dollar crashed from about N400/$1 to a year-low of N220/$1 before stabilizing at N290-N300/$1 currently. Is this not enough evidence that we can arrest this artificial freefall of the Naira with honesty and ingenuity?

Our media appearances constitute another component that will galvanize and mobilize Nigerians for proactive measures, which include shunning, ignoring and rejecting the Dollar until it crashes to N200! We are calling upon Nigerians to demystify our demand for this commodity – THE DOLLAR – and stop patronizing products that drain Nigerian forex reserves. You can now observe that this is not a POLITICAL STUNT, as some quarters would want well-meaning Nigerians to believe.

When we intervened concerning the fuel scarcity situation of the country, and I wish to ask, what political gains have I achieved by defying the strike action? My actions are born out of sheer and deep love for country, something I have proven repeatedly despite being highly misunderstood – a perception I pay dearly for sometimes. I may not be Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg but I believe I am the David that will face and defeat Nigeria’s Goliath (Naira vs Dollar).[/b]

http://gistarena.com.ng/2016/02/dr-ifeanyi-ubah-releases-full-masterplan-for-nigerias-economicfinancial-intervention-n200-1.html

I believe this man has a lot to offer this government. He will be an asset to this government if given the chance.

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 Dollar news is ready.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
For example, to the glory of God, I singlehandedly built the best street in Lagos and continue to give uninterrupted power supply to my entire neighborhood in Lagos, a responsibility I took up and have been fulfilling for a decade now. I have never spoken about this before and I am thankful to my neighbors for their prayers that is the most I need from them.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Releases Full Masterplan for Nigeria’s Economic/Financial Intervent by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
As a conflict management practitioner, we did our patriotic and nationalistic intervention when the country was at the brink of economic collapse due to the sabotage by those who executed the strike action in the petroleum sector. That strike action was a move that would have scuttled the May 29 handover ceremony, a move that made telecommunication companies, hospital and banks shutdown, I singlehandedly defied the strike by opening up Capital Oil and Gas’ massive facility for round-the-clock loadout to all parts of the country. I supplied products to hospitals and telecommunication companies without payment. I also supplied the Lagos State Government House and major political actors across the major political divide of the All Progressives Congress’ and the PDP. This singular gesture consequently induced the striking parties to call off the strike, as they were well aware that my actions had brought their strike action to nullity

(1) (Reply)

How I Earned $220 Dollars in 2 Months / Beware! Airtel Secretly Increase Cheapest Call Tariff Plan (airtel Smart Talk) / Earn 30% On Your Extra Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.