Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Beware! Airtel Secretly Increase Cheapest Call Tariff Plan (airtel Smart Talk) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware! Airtel Secretly Increase Cheapest Call Tariff Plan (airtel Smart Talk) (1034 Views)

Cigarette, Alcohol Prices To Rise As Adeosun Proposes Tariff Review / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) / How To Become Airtel Smart Agent[Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! Airtel Secretly Increase Cheapest Call Tariff Plan (airtel Smart Talk) by iliyande(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
The rate at which bad news is coming out from these our 4 major GSM network providers these days is alarming!

Not after we just told you that Glo has joined the data zappers league, Airtel are it again, but this time around it is not only about data zapping, but you can recall the Airtel cheapest call tariff plan, Airtel Smart Talk that offers subscribers the ability to make calls to all network at 11K/S (N6:60K/min) after a daily fee of N5 which is only charged when one initiate a chargeable call.

Airtel has quietly and clandestinely increased the rate of their cheapest call data tariff plan from 11K/S to 15K/S (N9/min) without even notifying their customers.
Airtel-increases-smart-talk-call-rate

You could also recall that MTN on their part recently suspended their own cheapest call tariff plan completely – MTN True Talk Plus.

Now the only cheapest call tariff plans that are left is that of Glo as can be gotten in Glo GBAM Extra and that of Etisalat as can be seen in Etisalat Easy Life 4.0Limited Edition.

Both that of Glo and Etisalat still charge 11K/S to all network at N5 daily access fee that is also only deducted when subscribers initiate a chargeable call for the day.

Crédit to this blog: http://www.highteknology.com/2016/04/beware-airtel-secretly-increase.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun etc
Re: Beware! Airtel Secretly Increase Cheapest Call Tariff Plan (airtel Smart Talk) by ayourbamie: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
well well well I need an etisalat SIM as a backup SIM for calling cos I can't do away with my hotline MTN.
Re: Beware! Airtel Secretly Increase Cheapest Call Tariff Plan (airtel Smart Talk) by Fr33born(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Airtel keep SCAMMING their customers.
All the Bonuses (both data and call ) they claim they give are all ways of scamming their customers.
Airtel=LIES

ETISALAT ROCK!
Re: Beware! Airtel Secretly Increase Cheapest Call Tariff Plan (airtel Smart Talk) by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2016
Thanks for your information.
I also clicked on the link to your blog as a way of showing my appreciation for the information you passed on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Forex Regime To Kick Off At N260/$1 / Who Knows Abt Colossus Football Jackpot Via Nairabet / Gtbank - Why The Long Queues In Uyo Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.