Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy (9553 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by amzee(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
I came across this picture and I decides to share it.

We've heared of so many atrocities committed by some maids.

Becareful of the type/kind of maid you employ to help look after your kids when you are not around.

Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by AbzDore(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
WTF shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by Dyt(f): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
I can't blv my heart is racing
Oh God
Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by sladimeji(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
have watched d video...d shithead recordin dis is a pedophile

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by SAMBARRY: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Is it already languishing in police custody? undecided

Obviously the house help is an animal. Eranko jati jati

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by thesicilian: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
This happened years ago now
Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by Sijo01(f): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Oh my, what is this?............ Animals are just better than some humans. God have mercy o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by Sijo01(f): 7:12am On Mar 02, 2016
thesicilian:
This happened year ago now

Does the year it happens matters? Or should the society be less concerned because it happened a year ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by lesbiangirl(f): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin konji na obvious bastard! God forbid i catch my maid doing dt to my son. She'll die a horrible death. angry

We'll start with grusome torture, followed by intense therapy sessions, then I'll proceed with ending her life,den chop her body into pieces, then throw it into the ocean. If my agent ever ask about her whereabouts will tell her i don't know cause we all know maids run cheesy

P.S: if anyone tries this, I'm in no way, under no circumstances, responsible for the consequences that follows wink tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by thesicilian: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2016
Sijo01:

Does the year it happens matters? Or should the society be less concerned because it happened a year ago
When it happened years ago, there was a lot of media publicity and condemnation of the act, I think the videos were actually banned online because after a while they seemed to disappear from all sites. It is not something we like to see. Now for someone to start digging up the pictures again and generating unnecessary hype, ...
Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by Mayflowa(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2016
lesbiangirl:
grin grin grin grin grin konji na obvious bastard! God forbid i catch my maid doing dt to my son. She'll die a horrible death. angry

We'll start with grusome torture, followed by intense therapy sessions, then I'll proceed with ending her life,den chop her body into pieces, then throw it into the ocean. If my agent ever ask about her whereabouts will tell her i don't know cause we all know maids run cheesy

P.S: if anyone tries this, I'm in no way, under no circumstances, responsible for the consequences that follows wink tongue

Thank God you know what would follow murder. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by Pidggin(f): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2016
lesbiangirl:

grin you are funny. But why the name "Lesbiangirl" It doesn't tell well of you, cheers

On the topic, i keep wondering which kind of Pervert films this nonsense without calling the kids to order. Some people are really sick
Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by worksmart(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2016
The maid may be a child herself.

This is a consequence of giving children (the maids) too much autonomy and responsibility without proper monitoring and supervision.

If the maid is under 12 she can is considered to young too to be criminally responsible if it were in the UK.

Children always experiment, I know I did.

Just because she is a maid does not make her an adult.
Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by haul: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Can someone help with a link to the video? This is commendably awesome!
Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by jashar(f): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
sladimeji:
have watched d video...d shithead recordin dis is a pedophile

Thank you oo my brother. Who the hell are the evil spirits that come across such atrocities and record them?
Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by ubunja(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2018
and we wonder why men are fvcked up the way they are?
Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by somehow: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
your mind of its own is dirty and dangerous, you just need an excuse to let out.
lesbiangirl:

Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by somehow: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
The person accusing others of being a pedophile actually watched the video, pot calling kettle black. if you can watch it, you're not different from the person who recorded it.

jashar:

Thank you oo my brother. Who the hell are the evil spirits that come across such atrocities and record them?
Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by jashar(f): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
somehow:
The person accusing others of being a pedophile actually watched the video, pot calling kettle black. if you can watch it, you're not different from the person who recorded it.

I didn't watch the video undecided

I only commented based on the topic. tongue
Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by mikolo80: 12:19am On Apr 01, 2018
lesbiangirl:

IF U LIKE DE FACE CAREER NO TRAIN UR PIKIN
Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by somehow: 1:46am On Apr 01, 2018
Talking to the person (s) the cap fits.
jashar:

I didn't watch the video undecided

I only commented based on the topic. tongue
Re: Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy by sbashir10(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2018
Shit happens, why do i even need househelp for my kids??.
They'll close 3pm in school, go to Arabic school from 3.30 to 5pm, and they'll return to my mum's house, from where I'd pick them up.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? / How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother / What Baby Food Will Be Good For A Baby Of Two Weeks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.