Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Command Is Not Allowed In User Build See Solution To Change Android Imei 2 Bbime - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Command Is Not Allowed In User Build See Solution To Change Android Imei 2 Bbime (5518 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Not Allowed To Buy Smartphones On Contract. / Andriod Users Come In: User Experience Thread / Changing Android IMEI To Blackberrys, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Command Is Not Allowed In User Build See Solution To Change Android Imei 2 Bbime by Zebeto(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hello blinknaija viewers welcome to another adventure journey on blinknaija tech blog. In my previous of imei changing …I showed you how to change your Imei. i know some of you have tried changing your android imei to blackberry device imei using mtk engineer or mobile uncle for glo bis plan 3gig for N1000 but when you send command mtk engineering or mobile uncle will tell you “THIS COMMAND IS NOT ALLOWED IN USER BUILD” do not get frustrated, I will show you what you will do by downloading you mtk engineer in Google play. First let me give you the solution, the issue of tweaking some android phones that will not allow you to change their imei with Mobile Uncle! Or mtk engineer click link below to see solution
http://blinknaija.com/command-not-allowed-user-build-see-solutions-change-android-imei-blackberry-imei/

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Is Giving Free 1GB To Subscribers / How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button / Flashing And Text Messaging Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.