Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Overcoming Hexes: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overcoming Hexes: (631 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths / How Can I Have Victory In Overcoming Sin? / Breaking And Overcoming The Limitation And Storms Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overcoming Hexes: by darksoul: 1:49am On Jul 15, 2009
what can one individual do when hes felt that a hex has been thrown on him?
an his place of residence! cry angry
Re: Overcoming Hexes: by Monicaa: 1:51am On Jul 15, 2009
dark-soul:

what is hex if I may ask?
Re: Overcoming Hexes: by analize701: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Monicaa:

what is hex if I may ask?
It's a Spell witches casts on someone to limit the person. It's a magical curse. When it comes on you, people no longer see you as you are. Depending on what the Hex is about. They can make you look like a Man if you are a woman so that no man will come for your hand in marriage.

Sometime, they can cover you with shi.t, you'be smelling without knowing it. Stuff like that.
Re: Overcoming Hexes: by analize701: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2017
darksoul:
Hexes and Spells are Acts of Enchantments and divination and YHWH says, 'There's no enchantment or divination against those who will take shelter and abide under His care.

The only remedy is dwelling in the secret place of the Most High YHWH.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus And The Kingdom Of God / The End Of The Church Age . . . And After / God Is A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.