Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

N5k Or Employments And Infrastructures Which One Is Preferably - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N5k Or Employments And Infrastructures Which One Is Preferably (538 Views)

Ex Militants Get Automatic Employments After Graduating With First Class. Photos / President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit / Nigerian Military Regimes Built More Infrastructures Than Civilian Govs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N5k Or Employments And Infrastructures Which One Is Preferably by dhenri(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2016
which one do u prefer, 5k or employments and infrastructures
Re: N5k Or Employments And Infrastructures Which One Is Preferably by DaBullIT(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2016
Infra5K

Why can't i have both ?
Re: N5k Or Employments And Infrastructures Which One Is Preferably by dhenri(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
Infra5K

Why can't i have both ?

how u oliver twin.....lol
Re: N5k Or Employments And Infrastructures Which One Is Preferably by Purplebirdrep: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2016
These are two(2) different promises of APC/Buhari which must all be fulfilled. Anything contrary is a failure in this government of APC
Re: N5k Or Employments And Infrastructures Which One Is Preferably by dhenri(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2016
Purplebirdrep:
These are two(2) different promises of APC/Buhari which must all be fulfilled. Anything contrary is a failure in this government of APC

I know but which one u prefer
Re: N5k Or Employments And Infrastructures Which One Is Preferably by princemillla(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2016
Nigerians would rather eat their future in place of future investment.

That 5k means alot to some people (afterall is their cut from the National cake), after 4years if the govt then fail it would be difficult to speak the trurh
Re: N5k Or Employments And Infrastructures Which One Is Preferably by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2016
dhenri:

I know but which one u prefer

Why are you asking people to choose? Did anyone force the APC to promise what it couldn't fulfil?

If you pay N100 for 1 whole Agege bread and the bread seller picks it up and disects it into two and asks you which one you'd prefer, what would your answer be? Then you give the bread seller that answer and he says he knows you're right, but still asks you which one you prefer, tell me now, what would your answer be?
Re: N5k Or Employments And Infrastructures Which One Is Preferably by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2016
dhenri:
which one do u prefer, 5k or employments and infrastructures

Government don't have the capacity to sustain any employment structure, so they can't create it. Yes the can build infrastructure.

From US to china, no government has successful employed 40% of its work force. It is the job of the private sector. Nigeria is down because government employes 90% of her work for.

Take a look at the states in Nigeria with the highest work force driven by private sector and compare with those driven by public, you will know why our government is poor.
Re: N5k Or Employments And Infrastructures Which One Is Preferably by DaBullIT(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2016
dhenri:

how u oliver twin.....lol

My broda Bible say ask & you shall receive

Oya what will. Jesus do?
Re: N5k Or Employments And Infrastructures Which One Is Preferably by Phonetikkks: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2016
If you are Nigerian and want change, check this! You have to.

www.nairaland.com/2923072/must-watch-anti-corruption-video-nairalander

(1) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Lagos Community (photos) / A Frustrated Nigerian Youth Laments Electric Power Shortage & Hardship -touching / Photo:nigeria Today...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.