Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) (40431 Views)

27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) / Two Cross River Corpers Wed (Photos) / Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by rita25(f): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2016
oyinbo pepper chukuchuku pepper grin
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2016
mamawin:
you bad gan
hehehe girls like bad guys
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by scachy(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2016
freemanbubble:
see as people dey talk say the guy don blow.
nor be the same malaysian people i work with including thailand and some indians for benin city marubeni nipp power plant under electrical construction solution
one naira them nor get. them dey suffer.
Don't mind our people and inferiority complex.
Nigeria is far better than most of Asian countries.except that they have better leaders than us.
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2016
I no de see the man face o
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Jacko01: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2016
The babe wey d yeye guy fo marry dey d oda side.... Chai him don help person ministry fine yung man lik u.... 9ja babes see wat una dey cause kontinu
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by birmingham04: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2016
freemanbubble:
see as people dey talk say the guy don blow.
nor be the same malaysian people i work with including thailand and some indians for benin city marubeni nipp power plant under electrical construction solution
one naira them nor get. them dey suffer.
My guy you wicked ooo. I really like your mentality our people believed that all white people are rich talkless of coloured people. Even most educated people in Nigeria we call Chinese and Indians white people. Asians are not white they are coloured people.
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2016
ShakurM:
Why dem blur his face na or the level of melanin is highly concentrated

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Donnetimmy(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2016
* in basketmouth voice * could this be love
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2016
cornel994:
And here I was thinking I was dark shocked

People are chanting "the guy is black o", have we been so brainwashed to despise anything black?

When did black people come to be expected "not to be black"? shocked

Of late, I see even men in their 50s suddenly looking yellow, do we hate black skin so much?

I never hear white people say some of them are too white.

Na wa o.

Sad.

1 Like

Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2016
ShakurM:
Why dem blur his face na or the level of melanin is highly concentrated
blame the photographer
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Naomite(f): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2016
cornel994:
And here I was thinking I was dark shocked
Guy u still get hope grin

1 Like

Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2016
damn! this guy can black. even the eyeballs no gree show.
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by marked10(m): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2016
ah money matter

no be small thing ooo
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2016
You'd be surprised how pretty how girl would be, if she loses weight.

That's likely her pretty sister, on the left.

I'd literally chain her to a treadmill, and feed her greens.
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Johnnoo(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2016
Dude this woman is old... undecided
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Alwaystruth: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2016
You are the only sensible Nigerian in this forum. Our people are so stupid that they lick the yansh of anything
in white skin even Asians that we are almost better of than them. That fat Malaysian woman you see in that picture despite her size and age must be a widow and has certainly nothing special to offer the guy. when you holds Malaysia citizenship ,you still needs visa before you can travel to Europe and America and passes same hurdles Nigerian passes before traveling to Europe and America. Its high time Nigerians and other blacks stop this unnecessary inferiority complex before other races. What most Nigerians don't know is that Asians including China ,Japan and Koreas are not white and never call themselves white. Moreover if that guy is a Christian he must have converted to Islam before the marriage was allowed to hold. Don't ask me why, because i live in Indonesia and have been in Malaysia and Singapore countless times and know their traditions and customs. Be yourself and huzzle harder for there is no free bread anywhere in the world. Rich Malaysian or Indonesian or Asian woman will never meet black man and allow him to visit his house before you talk of marriage. I mean real rich Asian woman. Is more easier to marry rich American and European woman than to marry rich Asian-Malaysian and Indonesian woman,etc. Rich Korean woman is more accessible to black man than Malaysian.So,the guy didn't hammar anything.

3 Likes

Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2016
Sunexy:
Omo, dis guy don blow o shocked
As in ehn grin
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Mactop01: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2016
papers don sure
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by scampy(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
@OP where is the man? all i see is a shadow and a woman.

chai. I don die grin
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by eromspete(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2016
No be only blow.. balloon ni undecided

You no observe sey na small wedding ceremony be this..

Sunexy:
Omo, dis guy don blow o shocked
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by afroxyz: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2016
zealot4me:

The size of each other's love and the SIZE of the partner definitely matters

It's not the size that matters but how you use it
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by mamawin(f): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehe girls like bad guys
who told you. only stupid girls do.
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by SenorMcSlyl(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Your mouth badt gan...lol
LORDSAMURAI:
@OP where is the man? all i see is a shadow and a woman.
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by SenorMcSlyl(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmm...i'm a nice guy, let me be your prince charming
mamawin:
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Akanaz(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
If u dance like jackson omo iyen kokanmi owoni koko malo na gere. Niger i hail
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
mamawin:
but u like me
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Do u expect him to be white or what?what really is wrong with this home based Nigerians undecided
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by preggi(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
The guy doesn't know what he got himself into. The Malaysian law is very strict concerning malays marrying non malays. It is better to be single than marry a Malay lady.
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by JayJustus(m): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
I've been studying in Malaysia and these things are normal...lol...naija guys getting married to the fat ones that have been deserted by other guys...hahahahah...lol...happy married life...
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by David4best(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nigerian girls are lucky that we don't have many Europians, American and others African girls that are migrating to Nigeria. Only few Nigerian men would have be getting married to their girls. The behaviour of Nigerian girls are different from others girl in the world. 80% of Nigerian girls are ugly, mannerless, untrained, rude, materialistic, gold digger, lousy, malicious, promiscuous, unlovable, unreliable, dynamic, impatient etc

1 Like

Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
They're going to have very cute kids....me love exotic kids. Kids with parents from different/multiple continents. Congrats to them.
Re: African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Johnnoo:
Dude this woman is old... undecided

She's fat not old...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) / Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird / Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.