Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos (45424 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) / Photo: Why Is John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Walking Around Barefoot In Public? / VIDEO: Ciara, Kaffy And Their Dancers Dance On The Streets Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Topestbilly(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
tpiar:

Maybe her Nigerian promoters live there.

L grin L
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Orikinla(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
The hood queen and girls in the hood storm the street.
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
So, what happened?
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by SirLewis(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Like other celebrities, Ashanti and Co whose careers have gone South, she decides to come to Nigeria where she'll still be considered relevant as a "celebrity" and not the stereotypical identity as future's ex wife. Smh for career though, like everything else here, I hope it doesn't wither off and die.

1 Like

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by happney65: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wetin she still dey do for naija?Abi she wan get belle for Darey nii? grin

1 Like

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ralphdan:
Why here of places in Lagos
Nigerians would always find a fault in everything. When Jay-z makes a video of hard knock life in new york slums, you all shouted cool video. When Naeto C shoots a music video of 10/10 in an ajegunle slum, you all shout nice video, but Ciara does the same in dolphin estate- which is actually middle class, and not ghetto, you all scream blue murder. smh.

1 Like

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by sochima1989(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
birmingham04:
To people like you na madness but to people like me and right thinking Nigerians is millions dollar.
so u dey count yourself among right thinkers of naija.. . ...nna isiso to the left
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Bigcake: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Make thunder fire all of them...
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
That's Ciara without future. Looking so much better

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
She loves to dance. No wonder she's very fit.

Glad she enjoyed Nigeria.

Love her! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adalberto:
ciara Bleep my dick plsss

SENSELESS FREAK.

Even in your disgusting dreams, she won't!
Get a life!

1 Like

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by tpiar: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
evegran:

SENSELESS FREAK.

Even in your disgusting dreams, she won't!
Get a life!

I guess this is a ploy to get him and others to check your dp?

na una dey do and undo!
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by ChuzzyBlog: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
sochima1989:
so u dey count yourself among right thinkers of naija.. . ...nna isiso to the left

lol
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
tpiar:

I guess this is a ploy to get him and others to check your dp?

na una dey do and undo!

Replying you is degrading myself because I'm certain even your parents have rejected you.

You honestly seem like a rejected soul.
Maybe if your reasoning wasn't so dumb, some unlucky humans would actually converse with you nicely.

Why would I need a senseless retarded kid to view my dp?

Do you think I reason like the females in your family?

Grow a brain, your empty head will soon have you killed. smiley

Plus, ill resist the urge to reply anything from you again.

2 Likes

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by tpiar: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
evegran:

Replying me is degrading myself because I'm certain my parents have rejected me.

I honestly seem like a rejected soul.
Maybe if my reasoning wasn't so dumb, some unlucky humans would actually converse with me nicely.

I have a senseless retarded dp?.

Do you think I reason like the females in my family?

I need to Grow a brain, my empty head will soon have me killed. smiley

Plus, ill resist the urge to reply anything again.

for your mind, you have said something.
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by ThundrCork(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Cool
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by hyperflex(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
inosend:
I am trully wowified at this wanton play of shameful nudity.

I laugh throway fone. Kai pple can drop crazy comments ehen?? Na Ciara koba you??
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by charlesucheh(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
AND SO?,!!! Her Legs no dey touch ground
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Dunexxx(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
tpiar:

for your mind, you have said something.

stop disturbing her and being a nuisance man
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by tpiar: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dunexxx:

I should stop disturbing folks and being a nuisance man

where are you crazies emerging from on top Ciara wey no know you?

are you the other fellow's alternate id?
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Dunexxx(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
tpiar:

where are you crazies emerging from on top Ciara wey no know you?

are you the other fellow's alternate id?

D fact dat u edited my post shows how insane u are. No human should even reply u again.

mad man.
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by tpiar: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dunexxx:

D fact is my responses show how insane I am. No human should even reply me again.

I am a mad man.
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
Pure madness
It is Oyakhilome, pastor adeboye you want to see
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by dungburu: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
This trading of nudity is lugubrious to emotional tenacity where the mind is still prepubescent in a morally climaxed climes.
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by yaqq: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
amunkita:

Baba for this heat, see the kind cloth u wear dey inside house nd u get mouth call anoda person hussle "madness"..

Nwanne from the look of things, nah u dey Mad true True...

no offense intended cool
I av AC bro!
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
inosend:
I am trully wowified at this wanton play of shameful nudity.
U re wowified, while secretly rushing to mastubate to her pix. i hail o u deputy registrar of d vaseline crew
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by amunkita(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
I av AC bro!

Oya clap for yasef...
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by gbaskiboy: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
Pure madness
Buhari must to hear this grin grin grin grin
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by ChuzzyBlog: 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Buhari must to hear this grin grin grin grin

lol
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by ChuzzyBlog: 12:35am On Mar 03, 2016
ShitHead:

She doesn't need a toothpick. Leave it for iya Bilkisu.

Jezzzzzzzzzz!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by ChuzzyBlog: 1:47am On Mar 03, 2016
durocity:
So? Make we faint?

feel free
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Chijosky(m): 6:44am On Mar 03, 2016
they are taking it to the street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.