Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos (45427 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) / Photo: Why Is John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Walking Around Barefoot In Public? / VIDEO: Ciara, Kaffy And Their Dancers Dance On The Streets Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by yaqq: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Handsome4real:
You are the one that is mad.
ur entire family re mad! I talk to u? idieeeettttt
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Qmerit(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
OkeEsibe:
ciara suck my dick plz

Foolishness is when you come the NL and comment when the head is brainless..
Get outttttttttttt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by CSTR2: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Perpetuating the image of slum-africa.
Why these guys keep doing that i will never know.
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by dhesmond(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
ShitHead:

She doesn't need a toothpick. Leave it for iya Bilkisu.
nice one bro....#entimereply

1 Like

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Adalberto(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
ciara Bleep my dick plsss

1 Like

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by dhesmond(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
ShitHead:

nice one bro....#endtimereply

1 Like

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Topestbilly(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
Pure madness

U mean mad-dance
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by notoriousbabe: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Na photoshop jo
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Anthos(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
Pure madness
hahahaha lmfao you went as far as putting pure before the madness! This guy has made my day hahaha
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by yaqq: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Topestbilly:

U mean mad-dance
y them pull shoe 4 ds hot sun for street
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by kceewhyte(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
adepiero:
Who sweep that street? undecided
leave trash for lAWMA have u forgotten
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by JINJ(f): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
may God help her
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by IamJose(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Yet..I still de buy pure water #150 per bag.. Oya na make we do d dab..
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by kceewhyte(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Anthos:
[lor=#990000]hahahaha lmfao you went as far as putting pure before the madness! This guy has made my day hahaha
so there pure madness
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by muller101(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
She devils.
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Topestbilly(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
y them pull shoe 4 ds hot sun for street

Artistes ar creative people. U should also be pondering on why she had chosen dat location too den.

1 Like

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Handsome4real(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
ur entire family re mad! I talk to u? idieeeettttt

Thank you. Next time do not open your mouth and insult people unnecessary on social forums. You also need to work on your poor writing.
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
ShitHead:

werin koncern yu
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by tpiar: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
I thought Dolphin Estate was a rich area.

The background in those photos dont look like that.
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by FILEBE(m): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
[size=30pt]what the heck is my business with this? How will this help the situation of Nigeria?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by tpiar: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Topestbilly:

Artistes ar creative people. U should also be pondering on why she had chosen dat location too den.

Maybe her Nigerian promoters live there.
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Anthos(m): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adalberto:
ciara Bleep my dick plsss
hahahaha mad man spotted! Hold him o before he moves to the streets naija and comedy eeeeh! Can you imagine ? grin
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by asala1: 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
CSTR2:
Perpetuating the image of slum-africa.
Why these guys keep doing that i will never know.

How is she perpetuating the slum of Africa? Is this not how Nigeria looks? That is Dolphin Estate where many middle class Nigerians resides.

2 Likes

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Qmerit:

Foolishness is when you come the NL and comment when the head is brainless.. Get outttttttttttt.
crappy write-up
my opinion tho....wetin koncern yu
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Anthos(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Keffy is serious pushing her carear to the next level ...watch out for keeffy and ciara. In her next movie shoot
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by tpiar: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Last time I was told about street dancing like this, was either before or after the twin towers went down and America changed (again).
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by victorazy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

Madness? Really? Isokkay

Somebody dancing on road barefooted is called what if not madness?
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by tpiar: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
victorazy:

Somebody dancing on road barefooted is called what if not madness?

Its for a reason!

Read my previous post.

Power is about to change hands.
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by amunkita(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
Pure madness

Baba for this heat, see the kind cloth u wear dey inside house nd u get mouth call anoda person hussle "madness"..

Nwanne from the look of things, nah u dey Mad true True...

no offense intended cool

1 Like

Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by wristbangle: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Some comments here sha cheesy
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by kachnov(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Cool
Re: Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos by Ralphdan(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Why here of places in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri / Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.