Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? (5568 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Emancipation: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Judging from the reactions of Nigerians from the IPOB protest in comparison to the Fulani Herdsman attack; you will think that IPOB is a murderous organisation.

Here are the Facts:

IPOB (Indeginous People Of Biafra)

Armed with: Singing,Chanting, Marching, Praying

Number of people killed by IPOB: 0

Fulani Herdsman

Armed with:[/b]Machine guns, Machete, Daggers, Bows and arrows

[b]Number of people killed by Fulani Herdsmen:
1229 killed in 2015, over 400 killed so far in 2016

So, why are Nigerians more threatened and react quickly to IPOB protest than Fulani Herdsmen attacks? Am I missing something?

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by PAINGAIN: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2016
Because they fear loosing the igbos. And becus a fulani dullllllard is in power and can never see anything wrong in what the fulani herdsmen do even if they kill 20000 people in a day. Reminds me of zombies who still do not see anything wrong about bubu not doing anything concerning the killings by fulani herdsmen but are quick to jump sai baba if an innocent ipob demonstrator is gunned down by d police.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Emancipation: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2016
PAINGAIN:
Because the fear loosing the igbos.

That doesn't make any sense. Common sense tells me that you don't shoot at, or kill or celebrate the death of people you want to stay with you.
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by zuchyblink(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
A big question for the witches and wizard government and their zombie followers

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
looolsssssssss grin...
OP, Nigerians or Yorubas grin.. Na joke o..
However blood is thicker and stronger than water..... Yorubas and Igbos are more of brothers who kip deceiving deir selves.. buh if biafra comes.. do u want us to miss ds things..
1. Igbo soup... ( unless u want us to starve and depend on ewedu, gbegiri or black soup)
2. Igbo gurls
3.Okrika wey gurls dey use form
4. Spare parts for my small porshe car...

Seriously though Nigerians hate the truth.. dey know d igbos hold a very strong foothold in this country.. hence dey will fite not to allow igbos leaves... so pele...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by zendy: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Emancipation:
Judging from the reactions of Nigerians from the IPOB protest in comparison to the Fulani Herdsman attack; you will think that IPOB is a murderous organisation.

Here are the Facts:

Fulani Herdsman

So, why are Nigerians more threatened and react quickly to IPOB protest than Fulani Herdsmen attacks? Am I missing something?

Because the Yoruba Man has a real morbid fear of the Igbos walking out of Nigeria and leaving them at the mercy of the Hausa/Fulani empire.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by sambisamana: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
cool the igbos are the last hope of the common Nigerians. without the igbos boko haram/fulani would have taken and converted the whole nation. The igbos offer the most viable resistance to these.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by babyfaceafrica: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Is there a difference?...No.......they are both miscreants
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Emancipation: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
crixtex:
looolsssssssss grin...
OP, Nigerians or Yorubas grin.. Na joke o..
However blood is thicker and stronger than water..... Yorubas and Igbos are more of brothers who kip deceiving deir selves.. buh if biafra comes.. do u want us to miss ds things..
1. Igbo soup... ( unless u want us to starve and depend on ewedu, gbegiri or black soup)
2. Igbo gurls
3.Okrika wey gurls dey use form
4. Spare parts for my small porshe car...

Seriously though Nigerians hate the truth.. dey know d igbos hold a very strong foothold in this country.. hence dey will fite not to allow igbos leaves... so pele...

But thats not true that Biafra will take away those things you listed. Igbos are very adventurous and business minded and will still do business with Nigerians. Also,Nothing stops you from marrying an Igbo/biafran woman if you guys are in love regardless of the politics.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Emancipation: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

You must Have hate induced blindness to make such an ignorant comment.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by cosby02(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Am glad the OP and his sympathizers realized they are both relatively close if not one and same.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by babyfaceafrica: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Emancipation:

You must Have hate induced blindness to make such an ignorant comment.
I know say e pain you,but e no concern me..abeg swerve!!!!..both you and the yeye fulani herdsmen will be crused!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Emancipation:

But thats not true that Biafra will take away those things you listed. Igbos are very adventurous and business minded and will still do business with Nigerians. Also,Nothing stops you from marrying an Igbo/biafran woman if you guys are in love regardless of the politics.
First I m a deltan Igbo. My wife to be is a Yoruba lady. I support Biafra only if it will lead to d restructuring of Nigeria fraudulent systems especially dis insane QUOTA SYSTEM... I wish igbos never go, ds country has come a long way for it to b divided....

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Ode... didnt u see where d OP specified differences. .. Ronu....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Emancipation: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
crixtex:

First I m a deltan Igbo. My wife to be is a Yoruba lady. I support Biafra only if it will lead to d restructuring of Nigeria fraudulent systems especially dis insane QUOTA SYSTEM... I wish igbos never go, ds country has come a long way for it to b divided....

My brother I agree with you. I am an anioma man too. If nigeria want to crush IPOB forever, implement true fedralism with 100% resource control. IPOB will die overnight if that happens but if Nigerians continue to resist with force, their supporters will keep growing in number. And by the time Nigerian government tries to fix things, it might be too late.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by babyfaceafrica: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
crixtex:

Ode... didnt u see where d OP specified differences. .. Ronu....
same to me.....burantashi will slay them
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Emancipation:

My brother I agree with you. I am an anioma man too. If nigeria want to crush IPOB forever, implement true fedralism with 100% resource control. IPOB will die overnight if that happens but if Nigerians continue to resist with force, their supporters will keep growing in number. And by the time Nigerian government tries to fix things, it might be too late.
Yep.. dats wat happened to gadaffi.. buh will Nigeria listen? ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
same to me.....burantashi will slay them
Just like the way he slew d shiites.. ryt?? .buh u know one day, d slayer will b slain along with is sender... sad

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by babyfaceafrica: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
crixtex:

Just like the way he slew d shiites.. ryt?? .buh u know one day, d slayer will b slain along with is sender... sad
till then...the NA still winning
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
till then...the NA still winning
U think??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Emancipation:

Here are the Facts:

Fulani Herdsman

Fulani herdsmen are feared everywhere. In ghana They kill and rape people in their farms.
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by zendy: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Emancipation:

How do you think that the northern oligarchy will ever give you true federalism? You mean they will grant you regional autonomy, 100% resource control, federal fiscal policy? Not in this life and the life to come. For the northerner, this almost the same as granting Biafra. It was Gowon and his northern cohorts decision not to honour the confederation they signed in Ghana that forced Ojukwu to declare Biafra. So my bother, anyone in southern Nigeria hoping for true federalism/Regionalsm had better forget it because that system does not favour the North.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by biafranbaby(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Emancipation:

That doesn't make any sense. Common sense tells me that you don't shoot at, or kill or celebrate the death of people you want to stay with you.

So you want to attribute common sense to zoo people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Emancipation: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
zendy:

How do you think that the northern oligarchy will ever give you true federalism? You mean they will grant you regional autonomy, 100% resource control, federal fiscal policy? Not in this life and the life to come. For the northerner, this almost the same as granting Biafra. It was Gowon and his northern cohorts decision not to honour the confederation they signed in Ghana that forced Ojukwu to declare Biafra. So my bother, anyone in southern Nigeria hoping for true federalism/Regionalsm had better forget it because that system does not favour the North.

Zendy, trust me when I say that I am not expecting them to do it. They Know the right thing to do to solve the IPOB issue but they wont do it. Thats why my conscience and sense of justice makes me support IPOB peaceful prostest. They might offer "true fedralism" as a last resort when the international community calls for a referendum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by biafranbaby(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
crixtex:

You are either Igbo or not. What is wrong with you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by BushidoBlue(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by zendy: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Emancipation:

Zendy, trust me when I say that I am not expecting them to do it. They Know the right thing to do to solve the IPOB issue but they wont do it. Thats why my conscience and sense of justice makes me support IPOB peaceful prostest. They might offer "true fedralism" as a last resort when the international community calls for a referendum.

If and when the international community or the United nations back a referendum, Nigeria would have reached a point of no return. As can be recalled, when Scotland were about to conduct a referendum, the British Government offered them Devo-Max (maximum devolution of powers) if they forgot the idea. The Scots rejected it and still went on with the referendum. After the referendum, the Scots still got Devo-Max and on top of that, are still planning a second referendum.

I think that the Buhari administration is simply incapable of restructuring Nigeria and offering the geopolitical zones regionalism and that's why the agitation for full blown secession will continue. In a way I don't blame them. They know that should the 3 geopolitical zones in the South become autonomous regions, they day any one of then pulls out of Nigeria, it will be gameover.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Double-standard aka hypocrisy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Biafrarep(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Emancipation:

Gbam, If the Buhari & the lazy parasitic North are sincere about a strong indivisible Nigeria then they must support true federalism & resource control. Nigeria as currently constituted is built on mediocrity & injustice. The break-up of Nigeria is inevitable except it is restructured asap. The growing frustration of constituent parts is palpable, the Igbos are the most vocal by virtue of their large numbers & egaliterian nature, followed by ND, the yorubas feel that they are adequately compensated by virtue of having Lagos in their domain while MB is too fragmented & subdued to chalenge the status quo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Eshinwaju: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Emancipation:

Here are the Facts:

Fulani Herdsman

We definitely don't fear ibos or anyone....but we react because we find them entertaining because of their despicable traits... grin grin...when is the next jogging exercise taking place

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by ChristineC: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Which one is deltan Igbo again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline / Tonyebarcanista And Co, Come And See Someones Attestation RESULT. / 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.