Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China (7961 Views)

Breaking News! Scoundrels Rioting In Benin Calls For Oshiomole's Resignation / Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! / Chinese Police Kills Rioting Muslim Gang At Eid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by makib: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2009
Breaking News.

some Nigerians in the commercial city of Guangzhou China are currenting embarking on a public protest in front of a police station in Gaungyuen xilu road.
the reason for the civil unrest is that a Nigerian just fell to his death while being pursued by un-uniformed(mufty) police men.
The deceased man was an illegal immigrant and fell to his death in Tanqi Plaza, which is also on the road with the police station.
It is reported that over 100 nigerians are currently protesting the recent chases and arrests, and inhuman treatment being metted out to Nigerians living in Guangzhou China.
This incident just happened around 2.30pm China time which is 7.30am our time.
Its also reported that the Guangzhou police hunted and arrested some Nigerians yestreday, Tuesday 14th July.

My source is currently at the venue of the roits/protests and while send pictures to me which i'll upload in due course.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by samparian(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2009
i just confirmed your story. Its true.
please, advice your source to just get away from there. China no get democracy o. they are communist and may shoot at rioters!!!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by ikeyman00(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2009
nuzu

jump from the window now hahha

i don talk mine lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by desgiezd(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2009
I just wonder what the attraction is for Nigerians in China.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2009
ikeyman00:

nuzu

jump from the window now hahha

i don talk mine lipsrsealed

Why?
Am neither a drug peddler nor am I an illegal immigrant.
Besides, my province is as peaceful as heaven. No drugs, no illegal immigrants and no nigerians. tongue

China need me as much as I need them.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2009
desgiezd:

You can never imagine the volume of business going on there.
Its simply unimaginable until you see with your eyes.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by ikeyman00(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2009
why do they need u nuzu
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by JustGood(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2009
There is surely a lot of business going on there. there is also a lot of fraud  and scams being perpetrated by Nigerians there.
Its the same wherever Nigerians go. Are we not really ashamed of ourselves?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by makib: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2009
More news from source:

More reinforcements of police are arriving at the scene and more Nigerians are gathering and singing/chanting in protest. The Chinese police are overwhelmed and are threatening the Nigerians with electric guns/sticks but the Nigerians are standing their ground.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by kokoA(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2009
Nigerians riot everyahere, its not new.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2009
ikeyman00:

why do they need u nuzu

Because am law abiding.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by ikeyman00(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2009
hmm this is what ghana man no fit do
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2009
people are always going to talk shit about places that:
1) they have never been to
2)places they cant go to
3) places where THEY failed.

any smart person would know the amount of opportunities that lies in China that is why MOST top companies around the world has an office there. from Google to Nike via Sony and not forgetting Microsoft(the list is bloody endless) even a smart nobody can prosper in China. the deal is to stick by their laws. wherever a person goes, they should abide by the countries law however harsh they may be and if they dont like it then they should just leave.

as for the subject at hand, if a person has nothing to reproach himself then they wouldnt need to run away from the police. are people saying that police shouldnt run after illegal immigrant? should they just stop and let the illegal immigrant go away? that person, as hard as it may seem, go what he deserved from running away, to him , jumping from the window/falling from there (or wherever) was better than going back to 9ja.
people should stand for their actions and the ONLY person to blame is that illegal immigrant. there is absolutely no need for marching on this one.
here is a clue: if you dont want to be chased by the police, then get legal papers before going anywhere OR accept that police will be after you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by kokoA(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2009
t
nuzo:

I have invited their top business men to Nigeria and talks are underway for more.
Telecommunication, natural resources, automobile, electric bikes etc.

Now, give me a reason why I shouldnt be treated like a prince here?

too much money!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2009
kokoA:

t
too much money!

Not really, just boasting. . . . lol.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by samparian(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2009
Nuzo, you dey retreat? grin
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by blacksta(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2009
According to my sources - if u want to copy any product  go to china.  Nigerian business usually go to china to flood Nigeria with substandard  or fake goods which u will never find happening in the America or western world cause any product coming from china is rigorously tested but it otherwise for a place like Nigeria

Nuzo - please stop shipping crap into Nigeria - come and defend yourself.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by samparian(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2009
desgiezd:

so you dont know that almost all those London suits guys brag about are made in china for UK companies??
American clothes are made in China. The designers have factories in China.
Nokia has a gigantic plant in China
Almost everything you use in your home is made in China. forget what you were told in Alaba or the label on it.
your clothes, electronics, car cd and spare parts, floor tiles, toilet seat, upholstry,curtains, condoms, cosmetics, etc , the list is endless
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by samparian(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2009
@ blacksta

You dont even know what you're talikn about.
60% of China's export goes to USA and Europe.
Go to China and see europeans loading containers. have you ever been to China?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by blacksta(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2009
samparian:

@ blacksta

You dont even know what you're talikn about.
60% of China's export goes to USA and Europe.
Go to China and see europeans loading containers. have you ever been to China?

I agree - but those products are throughly tested. I have seen the alternatives for Nigeria  u cant compare.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2009
blacksta:

According to my sources - if u want to copy any product  go to china.  Nigerian business usually go to china to flood Nigeria with substandard  or fake goods which u will never find happening in the America or western world cause any product coming from china is rigorously tested but it otherwise for a place like Nigeria

Nuzo - please stop shipping crap into Nigeria - come and defend yourself.

I dont owe you any explanation, however, I can beat my chest to tell you that I dont get myself invloved with contraband or fake goods.
I cannot even remember telling you that I do export or import.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by blacksta(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2009
nuzo:

I dont owe you any explanation, however, I can beat my chest to tell you that I dont get myself invloved with contraband or fake goods.
I cannot even remember telling you that I do export or import.

But do u agree that most Nigerian business men in china are dealing in contraband goods
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by SkyBlue1: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2009
How completely dissappointing, so Nigerians know how to riot and stage an uprising? Why is such a skill not applied when at home? Why must such a feature be a reserve to be summoned outside the country that needs it the most? So Nigerians know how to stand up for what they believe in and the country is like that? Shame!!! It would have been less shameful if Nigerians were just naturally docile.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by samparian(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2009
@blacksta
in 2000, i imported some very high standard goods from Hong Kong into Nigeria and i lost a lot of my capital because Nigerians refused to buy them, saying they were expensive.
I urged them to check the quality and they did and still told me my goods were expensive and they went and bought the cheap sub standard ones.
i almost went bankrupt. i had to sell an empty plot of land to raise money for business again.

Nigerians are getting what they ask for.
A real Roca wear jeans costs $120au. how many Nigerians can afford to buy that
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by banom(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2009
Any one going for protest should first crosscheck his immigration papers , the police may still pursue more illegal immigrants from the protestants.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by chidichris(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2009
the dead man in question died trying. he died trying to succeed. he tried considering the situation back home. considering the sources of his mega bulk ticket fair to china. that has been the case all over the world. nigerians running and dying in the hands of security forces. who is at fault? the security forces trying to cleanse their countries of illegal emmigrants or nigerians running away from the hunger and draught of this God forsaking country.
benin republic, togo, ghana and cote d' ivoire are all involved in the act of chasing nigerians arround.
where is the problem? it is worthy to note that the blood of all these dead people will be upon the heads and families of our so called leaders who have decided to turn us into slaves in our own country.
no matter what the opportunities we see in china, that is no justification for nigerians to go and live in china talkless of running and dying in the hands of their security men.
be informed that the main reason for companies trooping down to china is cheap labour that resulted from the over population of the country, a disadvantaged situation turned into a good one. if nigerians are to benefit positively from that situation, we are surposed to make use of their cheap labour and going to be part of the cheap labour.
may God continue to help our people who have decided not to die hungary instead die trying.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2009
chidichris:

no matter what the opportunities we see in china, that is no justification for nigerians to go and live in china talkless of running and dying in the hands of their security men.

a legal person with legal working visa has no worries about running away from the immigration police. should this person too NOT go  to China?

be informed that the main reason for companies trooping down to china is cheap labour that resulted from the over population of the country, a disadvantaged situation turned into a good one. if nigerians are to benefit positively from that situation, we are surposed to make use of their cheap labour and going to be part of the cheap labour.

please can you explain the bolded part as it doesnt make too much sense, unless i didnt understand what you wrote.
you are either benefiting from the cheap labor or you are part of the cheap chinese labor.
for your information, there are cheap labor in most part of asia including India, south america and even africa but mysteriously i dont see these companies trooping to africa for labor.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2009
These photos were taken right at the scene of the riot today in Guanyuan Road, Guangzhou, China.
It was peaceful and i commend Nigerians for their good behaviour; they have laid down their grievances and i hope they will a change in the way the Chinese( Guangzhou) police treat Nigerians doing business in their country.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Ben13: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2009
When will Nigeria stop exposing their Illegal behaviours all around the world.

how the guy in question entered China in the first place is what I still can't understand.

He escaped the airport Immigration down here in Nigeria, escaped that of China in the Chinese airport (if at all he went through the airports) and was trying to run from the Chinese policeeven in their territory. . .na real wah

whenwegostopthisdisgrace? sad
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Jakumo(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2009
Nuzo it is high time you told Nairaland's millions of viewers what Chinese women are actually like in bed.  Do they deploy an encyclopedic knowledge of the karma-sutra as is rumoured, and would it help to be a good sprinter if a visitor where to befriend a local girl over there ?

I know this is slightly off topic, but it is worth consideration since the Nigerians who rioted probably wouldn't have done do if they had some nice China countryside poon-tang scheduled for later that evening, what with the risk of getting shot dead by anti riot police and all.  

I know what I'd rather be doing, and that would't be rioting, unless      Well, tell us Nuzo.  This is important.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2009
@sirbuddy,

please I can't see any photo. Can you upload again?.

I learnt that in most of these Asian countries airports that these words are boldly written for everyone to read " Our Rules are written in simple form for Human beings to Understand".

What this means is that if you break their rule, you will not be treated like a human being- you will rather be treated like an animal!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by back2back(f): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2009
Jakumo:

Nuzo it is high time you told Nairaland's millions of viewers what Chinese women are actually like in bed. Do they deploy an encyclopedic knowledge of the karma-sutra as is rumoured, and would it help to be a good sprinter if a visitor where to befriend a local girl over there ?

I know this is slightly off topic, but it is worth consideration since the Nigerians who rioted probably wouldn't have done do if they had some nice China countryside poon-tang scheduled for later that evening, what with the risk of getting shot dead by anti riot police and all.

I know what I'd rather be doing, and that would't be rioting, unless Well, tell us Nuzo. This is important.

Gbam, see naija man!

The Chinko Police is guilty for chasing him to his death!

But he wont be punished and the dead guy wont get any justice.

May his soul find the peace that has eluded him in naija and in this world.

Police Raid should be well coordinated so that people have no chance of runing: It is called surprise raiding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria: Oronsaye - Hnd Not Equivalent To University Degree / President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties / Na Wa For Naija Imagine Lamido’s Facebook Critic Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.