Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? (872 Views)

Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? by Thoseideas123(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
I use to think it is every woman's dream to have a husband that can do such 'romantic acts' as washing their underwears; but I was surprised when I learn this.

Not too long ago, I was inside and heard two young wives talking. One thing led to the other, and they began talking about the issue of husbands washing underwears for their wives.

These two young wives didn't only say that their own respective husbands can never 'try such nonsense', but that it is wrong for a husband to wash his wife's underwears.

In fact, one of them said something like 'Any man wey dey do dat kind thing, no be ordinary eye o' (Meaning any husband doing such is charmed by the wife)

What do you think?

Should a husband wash his wife's undies?

lalasticlala
Re: Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? by Thoseideas123(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
So, not all woman like it?

Another woman said:

'As romantic as I am, I do not find that romantic. as long as the woman is not sick,
why should she allow her husband to wash her undies'
Re: Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? by Interesting15: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Well, we all see things from different perspectives
Re: Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? by dacovajnr: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Waray Woray undecided!
Re: Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? by lesbiangirl(f): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
What's fetish about a man washing ur undiesi find it HOT tongue

2 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? by jashar(f): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
errrrrr..... grin
Re: Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? by Interesting15: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:
errrrrr..... grin
cheesy
Re: Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
lesbiangirl:
What's fetish about a man washing ur undiesi find it HOT tongue
says the lesbian tongue
Re: Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? by Richiy(f): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
I am everly uncomfortable with someone washing my clothes, talk more of my undies. Nope!!!
Re: Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? by amtheone(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Which one is more serious? Do men use their mouth to suck their wives honeypot? And what about men that insist that their wives must give them bj.
Re: Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? by Interesting15: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Richiy:
I am everly uncomfortable with someone washing my clothes, talk more of my undies. Nope!!!
Even when he is your married husband?
Re: Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? by Richiy(f): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Interesting15:
Even when he is your married husband?
Yes. Does any magic happen on the altar
Re: Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? by darlenese(f): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
What's wrong with that ?, if they can eat from the sweet pot, what 's wrong in jwashing the piece of cloth covering their food undecided
Re: Should A Husband Wash His Wife's Underwears? by Chidoks(f): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
It depends on the couple. If it's ok by them fine. Different things work for different people. Let those that find it romantic enjoy it and let those that find it otherwise refrain from

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do Immediately You Breakup With Your Lover? / Pull E Pant! Childhood Stories By Millicent Umoru / What Will You Do If This Man Slaps Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.