Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) (46548 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Enugu Market Explosion Was Caused By Battery Spark – Police / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
The funny thing, the juju probably could have cost him N170,000 to prepare, just to recover N17,000...
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by olaolaking: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Why did the woman choose not to pay the man? That is also wickedness.
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
How unfortunate? See wetin woman they cause? sad
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by emaxjey(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
If you do good you do it for. Yourself..if. U do odawise nah same tin...
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Last2comment:
Lalasticlala come and see another 60 year old man effing up.. grin grin grin grin grin... The other wan thief car for jos, this wan dey plant jazz for enugu.

End time 60 year olds grin
Guy u almost killed with laughter. Can't stop laughing... grin
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by cardoctor(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
60 years of desperation to be successful. What a shame.
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by waice6571: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
alphaconde:
[Hypocrites, what if he was spilling annoiting oil would they have dealt with him.?

I think he has freedom to believe in any thing he does. As far as those practices are not directly inimical to his neighbour which in this case we can't prove.

Chai........ If a supposed lettered fellow could reason like this, Then, I COMMENT MY RESERVE!.!
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by waice6571: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
alphaconde:
[Hypocrites, what if he was spilling annoiting oil would they have dealt with him.?

I think he has freedom to believe in any thing he does. As far as those practices are not directly inimical to his neighbour which in this case we can't prove.
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
yungkelz:
smiley kissI swear,na buhari send that man
Gbe enu e soun
Carry ur mouth comot jor
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by abiolag(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
god of market don catch am grin
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by oxymoron(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nah who get grandpa...... undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
1st off , there is nothing like juju case in a court of law,
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by niceprof: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
CharlesPhc:

What should we say about her?
Out of N100, 000.00 she had paid N83, 000.00 with a balance of ONLY N17,000.00 and your perverse, evil and fetish mind thinks bringing more harm her way would be the best solution.

You must be a bird of same feather with that evil 60year old

You urgently need Jesus
Close you eyes right now and go on your knee let me lead you in a Sinner's prayer

If you have seen the Bible before,you must have heard of a story about a woman caught in adultery and need to be stoned to death,have you ever wondered about the man that was committing the adultery with her? R
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by niceprof: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
CharlesPhc:

What should we say about her?
Out of N100, 000.00 she had paid N83, 000.00 with a balance of ONLY N17,000.00 and your perverse, evil and fetish mind thinks bringing more harm her way would be the best solution.

You must be a bird of same feather with that evil 60year old

You urgently need Jesus
Close you eyes right now and go on your knee let me lead you in a Sinner's prayer

If you have seen the Bible before,you must have heard of a story about a woman caught in adultery and need to be stoned to death,have you ever wondered about the man that was committing the adultery with her? Remind me again the question Jesus asked the crowd and what happened after.He that is not guilty should cast the first stone.
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by toprealman: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
He should have been made to eat that jazz!
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by CharlesPhc: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
niceprof:

If you have seen the Bible before,you must have heard of a story about a woman caught in adultery and need to be stoned to death,have you ever wondered about the man that was committing the adultery with her? Remind me again the question Jesus asked the crowd and what happened after.He that is not guilty should cast the first stone.

In addition to saying the sinner's prayer, I also recommend you enrol for Bible School.

Read Romans 6:1
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by nijabazaar: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Africans....

juju does not work, unless the guy is employing a necrotic agent as substance , in that case contact with skin (which is usually the legs) leads to severe nerve inflammation.

these plant extracts, similar to nightshade, can be bought for fifty naira at Eke Awka. drop it and someone matches it, she gets swollen leg. pharmacology anyone

wonder why we are so quick to molest and use crowd power.

At the end of the day the same crowd will troupe to
church an expect God's forgiveness
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by danot1030: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
The bias tribal igbos has always accused the yorubas for juju but several instances has indicated that the Igbos are nothing but pots that calls kettle blacks.
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by Pque(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
alphaconde:

how will u feel if u see somebody pouring anointing oil or burying charm in front of your house.
Re: Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) by daryoor(m): 2:54am On Mar 03, 2016
i tot there is freedom of religion in this country. so if he had gone to pray thunder fire gis enemy it o.k but to cunsult his diety through ... is illegal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chairman Of Okada Union In Akokwa, Imo Caught Raping 7-Year-Old Girl (Video) / Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.