Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

It's Time Wailers Let The APC Crash The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time Wailers Let The APC Crash The Nation (435 Views)

How to Crash The Dollar Against The Naira In one Week. / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Time Wailers Let The APC Crash The Nation by hinwazaka: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
I have watched with surprise how the ruling party has slowly and surely sent this nation over the edge. I have feasted with amazement how callous the executive and the party have stupi7ly destroyed their chance at maintaining a foothold in the game of politics. I have watched with glee how the president has become so arrogant and hellbent on his blind loyalty to his foreign sponsors, even at the expense of losing the support of his loyal faithfuls. I have watched with extreme happiness how the social media team of the ruling party have created an utopian perception of the state of the nation just so as to continue their self delusion, for financial gains. But most especially I have watched with annoyance and disappointment how the opposition has subconsciously helped redirect the ruling party, by offering important and fact based advice to the president. I don't know which world the opposition lives on, where rivals give tips to one another. The fact is that for the PDP to recapture the centre, the ruling party needs to fail. For the PDP, to make political gains, the country needs to burn to the ground and crash into the abyss. That is the only justifiable way, the country will beg on its knees for salvation from the PDP. The present situation on ground, with the Fuel scarcity, with the discordance within the ruling party, with the bastardization of the Nigerian economy, and with everything going wrong with our nation, I would think that the PDP would go on vacation and allow the ruling party the space to destroy itself. As the saying goes" You don't disturb your enemies when they are making mistakes " .
In the United States, the Republican party surreptitiously allowed Obama and the democratic party to burn America to the ground. Sure, they never anticipated the rise of Trump, but all in all, they helped Obama destroy the chances of the Democratic party in the upcoming elections. Now, the republican party is enjoying massive numbers at its Primaries and caucuses. All thanks to the massive incompetence of the Democrats. This is what is needed here in our country.
So in this light, it is high time, we allow the president and the APC fail. It is high time we abandon Nigeria for silly Nigerians, for at the end of the day, it will be for the benefit of all Nigerians. APC, please the floor is all yours, keep on failing
Re: It's Time Wailers Let The APC Crash The Nation by BushidoBlue(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
The ruling party is too proud to listen to the wailers don't worry, they will do demselves by demselves

(1) (Reply)

Strategies Hit Brick Wall By SANI Auwal Maigat / Can A True Christian Excel In Nigerian Politics Without Compromising His Faith? / Lekki Gardens Releases Statement On The Collapse Of One Of Their Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.