Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For That APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For That APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) (993 Views)

Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For That APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) by ENDTIMELIFE: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lol cheesy grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For That APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) by Redomi(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For That APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) by richidinho(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
lol
Re: When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For That APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) by Nature8(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lol..

1 Like

Re: When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For That APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) by loomer: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Na that guy carry the stone abi na the stone carry am?
Re: When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For That APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) by ENDTIMELIFE: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2016
waiting to stoned Dullard for refusing to pay their monthly #5000 promised to jobless youths.
Re: When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For That APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) by Mafia449: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
[/quote]no be small thing[quote author=Redomi post=43419418]
Re: When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For That APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) by cowgirl9090: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
waiting to stoned Dullard for refusing to pay their monthly #5000 promised to jobless youths.

You never heard?, after they won the election an APC Minister called them lazy youths grin
Re: When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For That APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) by ENDTIMELIFE: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
No fuel No light , Mosquito has finished my body. Keke drop me for Ashawo House i wan sleep there tonight

I LOVE THIS MAN , MY HERO

(1) (Reply)

Naira Versus The Dollar, Jonathan’s Policies As Buhari’s Challenges / Tinubu Is A Pillar, Leader In Yorubaland, Nigeria – Fayose / Dead Body Of A Young Man Fished Out Of A Well In Gombe State (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.