Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It (30155 Views)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by ladyF(f): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
sorepco:
From your post i can devipher u are a guy...y the lady?? Or r u a transgender?? Good 4 u mate...

Anyways dovorce that woman...she can beat a man to death.

Really? And from your post I can tell you are the "abokii" that abducted Ese and you give am belle on top. #FreeEse grin

Never go into any career that involves intelligence gathering biko... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
SirShymexx:

GTFOH! So you are Ijebu waterside from the other side like me? Papi duke is from Epe.

Did you see Alakija from Ikorodu and Otedola from Epe - the two Ijebu waterside coasts in Lagos - on the Forbes list today? Too 5...the money bags. We run Lagos and without Ijebu waterside there is no Lagos. That's a fact tho loool.
yup I am ijebu waterside ( dunno what that is but I will play along like I know what it means lolz ). oh the alakija broad is from ikorodu ? yeah Ijebu waterside is where its at chief. we doing big thangs lolz. I may have to go check out the place to get acclimatized with it ( I have been less than 10 times my whole life ) cuz i know many people moving to ikorodu and buying land and building houses there so it looks like the next hotspot.
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by lastpage: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:
http://naijapositive.myfastforum.org/archive/marriage-acts-federation-of-nigeria-laws__o_t__t_791.html <<< COMMON LAW MARRIAGE EXISTS IN NIGERIA CONSTITUTION. YOU LIVE WITH SOMEONE LONG ENOUGH, THATS YA WIFE

I have gone through and through what you quoted but still cant locate where it is written: "You live with someone for five years, they automatically become your wife".

Could you please QUOTE AND REFERENCE that particular paragraph

Thank you.

Lastpage!
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by 9ja4show: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:
i just showed you nigerian constitution recognizes common law marriage so shutdown with that vain opinion of yours

My friend shut your trap and sleep if you dont have anything meaniful to say
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
lastpage:

I have gone through and through what you quoted but still cant locate where it is written: "You live with someone for five years, they automatically become your wife".

Could you please QUOTE AND REFERENCE that particular paragraph

Thank you.

Lastpage!
well the 5 years is a different country, maybe nigerias own is 2 years ? someone said in kenya its 6 months - so different countries have different amount of years of co-habitation before you are legally recognized as husband and wife. like all you have to do is walk into a court and say we have been living together for 5 years in some countries and you prove it with joint bills like electricity bills in both your names from 5 years ago and they will issue you a marriage certificate on the spot
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by SirShymexx: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:
yup I am ijebu waterside ( dunno what that is but I will play along like I know what it means lolz ). oh the alakija broad is from ikorodu ? yeah Ijebu waterside is where its at chief. we doing big thangs lolz. I may have to go check out the place to get acclimatized with it ( I have been less than 10 times my whole life ) cuz i know many people moving to ikorodu and buying land and building houses there so it looks like the next hotspot.

Apparently that is what they call all Ijebu areas on the coast cos of the sea and lagoon. I know Epe has beaches and I think Ikorodu should also have since it was also one of the Ijebu's trading spots during pre-colonial Nigeria. Epe just has more history associated with it cos Sungbo Eredo is in Epe and it had the biggest trading Ijebu port from like the 13th century.

Now that I know you are my proper brother - I'm going to stop trolling you like I do once in a while lool.
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by ifedayoifedapo(f): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
The man cannot fight now cheesy "Ayoade who narrated to the court how his wife had taken on the habit of beating him at will, said she had beaten more than 10 times, even in public".
Siena:

He cheated on his wife, he did NOT assault her. If you advocate violence is the answer to adultery, where does it end?

If I was in this guys shoes, I would break both that woman's arms. She'd be lucky if I didn't break her neck, after what she did, she would struggle to find a court that would convict me.
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
SirShymexx:

Apparently that is what they call all Ijebu areas on the coast cos of the sea and lagoon. I know Epe has beaches and I think Ikorodu should also have since it was also one of the Ijebu's trading spots during pre-colonial Nigeria. Epe just has more history associated with it cos Sungbo Eredo is in Epe and it had the biggest trading Ijebu port from like the 13th century.

Now that I know you are my proper brother - I'm going to stop trolling you like I do once in a while lool.
yeah thats some history lesson you just gave me there. our history is rich. oh so you only troll those you dont see as your brother ? being black is not enough to establish me as your brother ? am hurt cry
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by peacengine(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
So how did she have access to his deek, abi the man giv am to hold or what
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by SirShymexx: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:
yeah thats some history lesson you just gave me there. our history is rich. oh so you only troll those you dont see as your brother ? being black is not enough to establish me as your brother ? am hurt cry

Yes. Ijebu history is very rich, interesting, and it has an element of mystic - especially with the way we lived in isolation for centuries without allowing strangers through the kingdom - till we were defeated by the British empire in Epe, during the Anglo-Ijebu war. Sungbo Eredo is also one of the UNESCO heritage sites as one of the greatest civilisations and in the Guinness book of records as one of the greatest architectural constructions ever. Knowledge of self - know-the-ledge. Still reading but I'm proud of our history.

Lol. You know I don't like nyggahs, except real nyggahs who're thorough Breda and have a knowledge of history; friends I grew up with, bled with, fvcked all kinds of chics with; and my la familia. Most of these nyggahs are fakes, jakes, snakes, frauds, sambos, coconuts, and whitewashed treacherous coons lol. I fvck with you though and the trolling I was alluding to is in context of trying to get under ya skin sometimes when we go at it. Apart from that, you're safe. You are not like the rest of these dumb mofos loool. Real recognise real.
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by emaxjey(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chai!!!Kongi nah bastard..#stop kongi molestation
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
SirShymexx:

Yes. Ijebu history is very rich, interesting, and it has an element of mystic - especially with the way we lived in isolation for centuries without allowing strangers through the kingdom - till we were defeated by the British empire in Epe, during the Anglo-Ijebu war. Sungbo Eredo is also one of the UNESCO heritage sites as one of the greatest civilisations and in the Guinness book of records as one of the greatest architectural constructions ever. Knowledge of self - know-the-ledge. Still reading but I'm proud of our history.

Lol. You know I don't like nyggahs, except real nyggahs who're thorough Breda and have a knowledge of history; friends I grew up with, bled with, fvcked all kinds of chics with; and my la familia. Most of these nyggahs are fakes, jakes, snakes, frauds, sambos, coconuts, and whitewashed treacherous coons lol. I fvck with you though and the trolling I was alluding to is in context of trying to get under ya skin sometimes when we go at it. Apart from that, you're safe. You are not like the rest of these dumb mofos loool. Real recognise real.
dayummm brah you just taking me to school. there was an anglo-ijebu war ? I need to checkout sungbo eredo. the yoruba people have an extremely rich culture, you do know we were the ancient egyptians right ? we had a dynasty or two in ancient egypt .do you see how the sphinx looks like an ijebu woman ? yup thats our fingerprint all throughout that region before we migrated south when the arabs started rampaging.

haha yeah real do recognize real which is why i bleeps with you too
cheesy

http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=2139

http://www.ankhonline.com/ankh_num_16/ankh_16_t_obenga_ancient%20egyptian%20and%20modern%20yoruba.pdf
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
SirShymexx:

more links of how we left ancient egypt and began calling ourselves yoruba today

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/history-culture/20047-kmt-yoruba-links-ancient-egypt.html

http://www.ve.org.za/index.php/VE/article/viewFile/832/2135
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by SirShymexx: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:
dayummm brah you just taking me to school. there was an anglo-ijebu war ? I need to checkout sungbo eredo. the yoruba people have an extremely rich culture, you do know we were the ancient egyptians right ? we had a dynasty or two in ancient egypt .do you see how the sphinx looks like an ijebu woman ? yup thats our fingerprint all throughout that region before we migrated south when the arabs started rampaging.

haha yeah real do recognize real which is why i bleeps with you too
cheesy

http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=2139

http://www.ankhonline.com/ankh_num_16/ankh_16_t_obenga_ancient%20egyptian%20and%20modern%20yoruba.pdf

Yes, there was an Anglo-Ijebu war and they defeated us with the aid of those cannons and those black coons in the Colonial British army from other west African countries and the Caribbean with fez hats on. But we were not annihilated like they did the Binis. It was after the war that Ijebu became part of colonial Nigeria and documents were signed by the Awujale, hence there was a separate Ijebu province during colonial Nigeria.

As for the Egyptian link: I'm always cautious. How the Nubia link is certified cos there's an "Ode" there and all Ijebu settlement have "Ode", e.g Ijebu Ode, Ode Remo, and Ode Itsekiri. But the ancient Egyptian link is plausible once you study migration pattern and the timeline the invaders started invading ancient Egypt, starting from the Hyksos.
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Reference(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmm....they both worked at a saw mill. Now, that's where she got the inspiration to cross-cut his shot gun. Lucky chap. She would have reduced his 2 by 4 solid timber to a 2 by 2 softwood noggin....complete with pepper to kill termites....oh blimey.
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 03, 2016
sukkot:
common law wife. if you have lived with a woman for over 5 years , in the eye of the law she is ya wife. no papers needed
,gbam, tell them those guys deceiving themselves, even western countries recognizes common law marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Gmekx(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
ladyF:
Good for him...ntor!!! He had a wife at home, yet he was still chooking his something inside another woman. Shey as she don pour pepper on top, him eye go clear.

Say NO to adultery. One man, one wife, 0 side chick!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

But you still like SOLOMON, one Man. 700 WIVES 300 SIDECHICKS
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by ladyF(f): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Gmekx:

But you still like SOLOMON, one Man. 700 WIVES 300 SIDECHICKS
I admire tales of his wisdom, it's 2 different things tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Gmekx(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2016
ladyF:

I admire tales of his wisdom, it's 2 different things tongue

If him chyke you, you for follow am sharp sharp tongue
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by ladyF(f): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Gmekx:

If him chyke you, you for follow am sharp sharp tongue
lol follow a serial cheat with countless side chicks on top say he get money? I no fit abeg.... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Davidooooo: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Nai good for you, next time if u see person wife yansh, u go comot eye
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by alaskido(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
You are a very lazy man for a woman to beat you up like this. You are a disgrace to men.
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Elsuperior(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Vaginal heroism... serves you right Mr pepper dick cum comforter......hope the joy stick will still serve its purposes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help With PHCN Wahala / My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.