Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It (30153 Views)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sorepco(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
From your post i can devipher u are a guy...y the lady?? Or r u a transgender?? Good 4 u mate...

Anyways dovorce that woman...she can beat a man to death.

ladyF:
Good for him...ntor!!! He had a wife at home, yet he was still chooking his something inside another woman. Shey as she don pour pepper on top, him eye go clear.

Say NO to adultery. One man, one wife, 0 side chick!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by abbey621(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:
common law wife. if you have lived with a woman for over 5 years , in the eye of the law she is ya wife. no papers needed

Maybe for yankee or other advanced countries but not 9ja! Common law marriages holds no weight.
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by notoriousbabe: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good for you ole
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by danidee10(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
ladyF:
Good for him...ntor!!! He had a wife at home, yet he was still chooking his something inside another woman. Shey as she don pour pepper on top, him eye go clear.

Say NO to adultery. One man, one wife, 0 side chick!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Lol @chooking.....be civilized na use inserting grin
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Moneyhatesme(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:
hey some niggas is into sadomasochistic ero-tic stimulation. jus sayin ;grin
lol. So na fyt go dy arouse am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
abbey621:

Maybe for yankee or other advanced countries but not 9ja! Common law marriages holds no weight.
http://naijapositive.myfastforum.org/archive/marriage-acts-federation-of-nigeria-laws__o_t__t_791.html
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Memejem: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Why won't she show herself? After all she has endured in that relationship. BOTH of them were wrong. The man is not innocent in this. Instead of finding happiness in his house he starts looking a woman outside who is dealing with a marriage crisis in her own home. Impregnates her thrice and denies his children. After all the rubbish the woman finally acts out of frustration. You're here saying she showed herself.

My guy, judge based on the facts. Don't go and condemn women as a whole. Who told this man to go and look for a second wife? On top of that a divorcee who he was committing adultery with? knowing she was married? Confiding in him.

Sometimes I start to wonder how people reason.

Soreza:
MMMMM,THIS IS WHAT MAKES GUYS DATE FOR 10 YEARS AND SCARED OF MARRIAGE,CUS NA AFTER MARRIAGE SHE DAY SHOW HERSELF.

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
9ja4show:

You need alot of education my broda, even If she live with him in the next 100years, they are not married and the court has no say over it.
http://naijapositive.myfastforum.org/archive/marriage-acts-federation-of-nigeria-laws__o_t__t_791.html <<< COMMON LAW MARRIAGE EXISTS IN NIGERIA CONSTITUTION. YOU LIVE WITH SOMEONE LONG ENOUGH, THATS YA WIFE

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Drabrah(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:
common law wife. if you have [b]lived with a woman for over 5 years , in the eye of the law she is ya wife. no papers needed[/b]

Wc doesn't seem 2 b day case here also. Cos d relationship is like 2yrs frm wot I can decipher , & even if it's more than 2yrs, they've not bn living 2geda cos he's got a legal wife at home wu never knew of d adulterous relationship until it went haywire.

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by fF01(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
uzoormah:
THE MAN DESERVES A DIRTY SLAP FROM MY DAD..HIS SLAPS CHANGES SITUATIONS
lmao.

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by missjahiniekpe(f): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Men always have a way of dragging women to their drama. The lady should leave the legal wife out of their nonsense and deal with the man squarely. Though i dont understand why he is seeking for divorce if he is not legally married to his baby mama and side chic.
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
SirShymexx:

That nyggah is soft like you. And his name is "Ayoade", which also happens to be one of doozies' Barkey Barksdale's last name. So he's most likely an Egba nyggah like you lol.

This is why I keep telling you to leave the stars alone from time to time and hit the gym. If that nyggah can bench press just 80kg - it won't cost him anything to body slam that crazy biitch before she violates him like that lol.

Who said i was egba though ? and wtf is egba ? in fact who came up with that name egba ? what kinda archaic name is that ? ahh welll I guess if a nigga can call himself nyesom, a tribe can name themself egba. egba does mean cane dont it ? undecided
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Drabrah:

Wc doesn't seem 2 b day case here also. Cos d relationship is like 2yrs frm wot I can decipher , & even if it's more than 2yrs, they've not bn living 2geda cos he's got a legal wife at home wu never knew of d adulterous relationship until it went haywire.
i hear ya. i didnt read the story myself. i was just responding to someones comment who said if you dont have marriage certificate that you are not married, which is not the case. my post was a response to another post not the story itself
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:
i hear ya. i didnt read the story myself. i was just responding to someones comment who said if you dont have marriage certificate that you are not married, which is not the case. my post was a response to another post not the story itself
I hear ya too!
The british are coming
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Silkmoth33:

I hear ya too!
The british are coming
they are ? lol. oh shyttt lets hide grin
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by olayinkaj2(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
I can't stop laughing at this man sha, he met his perfect match, next time, he would not be tojuboleing eran nuru up and down. Nkan to je lo yo o.
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by ifeomaekol(f): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
bedspread:

Check out the Funny confessions of a 42yr old Adult:
I DIDN'T KNOW SHE IS FROM ILESHA. MY FATHER WARNED ME OF MARRYING A WOMAN FROM THAT PLACE

I DIDN'T MARRY HER LEGALLY. IN FACT I WAS ALREADY MARRIED.

This man must be confessing from the depth of his heart.

when God ordered for 1man 1wife, you thought he was a fool??
I think the man is very much confused, he didn't marry her legally bt went to court to dissolve wat then? He's father told him nt to marry frm ilesha? Dt one na excuse?? The man is a thief, went n stole wat doesn't belong to him n is nw cryn wolf-------hes d wolf jare. He jux got served.
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by SirShymexx: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:

Who said i was egba though ? and wtf is egba ? in fact who came up with that name egba ? what kinda archaic name is that ? ahh welll I guess if a nigga can call himself nyesom, a tribe can name themself egba. egba does mean cane dont it ? undecided

Loool. WTF? Didn't you claim you and the ancient gorilla, OBJ, are related? And isn't that clown an Egba nyggah?

Tryna deny it now cos an Egba nyggah got his arse whooped and his bellend peppered by a crazed biitch, no? Don't be dissing Egba like that - I'm a quarter Egba. angry
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by olami26(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
sigiyaya:
See as this man no shame come court come de talk all this nonsense
But i was not surprised as soon as i saw his name......

YORUBA and cowardice are like Buhari and traveling grin grin grin grin
guy shut up jor, I am confirm Yoruba guy, no lady, I repeat No lady can try dat with me, if she dare slap me
I will turn my left
cheek to her
Then when she's done we will sit and
discuss how she want her funeral....
I don't give a Bleep......
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by Samandgrace(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Acres of land for sale @Funnab area of Abeokuta@400K per acre. Ping me:2A2823A5 if u are interested, or send a mail to segunfadeyione@yahoo.com
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by fortune1968: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
sigiyaya:
See as this man no shame come court come de talk all this nonsense
But i was not surprised as soon as i saw his name......

YORUBA and cowardice are like Buhari and traveling grin grin grin grin
......Igbo and arrogance/fraud / baby factory are like Jonathan and Cluelessness and looting

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by 9ja4show: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:
http://naijapositive.myfastforum.org/archive/marriage-acts-federation-of-nigeria-laws__o_t__t_791.html <<< COMMON LAW MARRIAGE EXISTS IN NIGERIA CONSTITUTION. YOU LIVE WITH SOMEONE LONG ENOUGH, THATS YA WIFE

You complicating yourself, if you dont have a marriage certificate you are only married to yourselves and you can't push for divorce because it was never legal

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
9ja4show:

You complicating yourself, if you dont have a marriage certificate you are only married to yourselves and you can't push for divorce because it was never legal
i just showed you nigerian constitution recognizes common law marriage so shutdown with that vain opinion of yours
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool. WTF? Didn't you claim you and the ancient gorilla, OBJ, are related? And isn't that clown an Egba nyggah?

Tryna deny it now cos an Egba nyggah got his arse whooped and his bellend peppered by a crazed biitch, no? Don't be dissing Egba like that - I'm a quarter Egba. angry
nah I was making a point, never met the man in my life and I am definitely not related to him and neither am I egba but seeing as you are part egba, you may be related to him lolz. egba is as egba does
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by abbey621(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:
http://naijapositive.myfastforum.org/archive/marriage-acts-federation-of-nigeria-laws__o_t__t_791.html

I'm not debating with you that it exists, I'm however saying that it is not enforceable. Why is it not enforceable? Because common law marriages are highly subjective meaning only the Judge can determine what truly constitutes a common law marriage not the 5 years that you mentioned and we all know how 9ja works na grin grin grin Furthermore in this particular case, common law does not exists because according to the Nigerian Marriage Act:

33. (1) No marriage in Nigeria shall be valid where either of the parties thereto at the time of the celebration of such marriage is married under customary law to any person other than the person with whom such marriage is had.

39. Whoever, being unmarried, goes through the ceremony of marriage under this Act with a person whom he or she knows to be married to another person, shall be liable to imprisonment for five years.

This is further confirmed by the marriage validation act which states:

5. Nothing in this Act shall-

(b) render valid any marriage if before the coming into operation of this Act-

(i) the marriage has been declared invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, or

(ii) either of the parties to the marriage has during the life of the other, lawfully married any other per-son; or

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by SirShymexx: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:
nah I was making a point, never met the man in my life and I am definitely not related to him and neither am I egba but seeing as you are part egba, you may be related to him lolz. egba is as egba does

Looool.

I'm not related to that ugly wasteman. But I might be related to the great Fela Kuti tho loool.

I'm more Ijebu/Remo than Egba - only my maternal nan is Egba.

Since you are denying ya roots. So where are you from?
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool.

I'm not related to that ugly wasteman. But I might be related to the great Fela Kuti tho loool.

I'm more Ijebu/Remo than Egba - only my maternal nan is Egba.

Since you are denying ya roots. So where are you from?
i am the original indigene of lagos state . ikorodu to be more precise. the home of the brave and land of the free. wink
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by ladyF(f): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
danidee10:

Lol @chooking.....be civilized na use inserting grin
Hehehe I be village geh grin
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by SirShymexx: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:
i am the original indigene of lagos state . ikorodu to be more precise. the home of the brave and land of the free. wink

GTFOH! So you are Ijebu waterside from the other side like me? Papi duke is from Epe.

Did you see Alakija from Ikorodu and Otedola from Epe - the two Ijebu waterside coasts in Lagos - on the Forbes list today? Too 5...the money bags. We run Lagos and without Ijebu waterside there is no Lagos. That's a fact tho loool.
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by glossy6(f): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Name checkers oya where art thou ?
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by lastpage: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
sukkot:
common law wife. if you have lived with a woman for over 5 years , in the eye of the law she is ya wife. no papers needed

Please stop misleading others.

If you live with her for "donkey years", as long as you are not "married legally or customarily", ...you are both just "co-habiting"... in the eyes of the law
(Go and read the Matrimonial Causes Act of Nigeria, 1999).

I remember that even some Polytechnic students "live together" in the same room, with their school mates, for over five years.... does that make them "legally married as husband and wife"?

Even in advance countries, they are called "partners".... not husband and wife.
Though, that does not exclude you from your responsibility towards any child sired in the process.

That man is not married and should just send the woman away...and if she persists, he should get her arrested and sue her for "assault and harassment", especially his "legal wife" should do the suing since the 'Olosho' is coming to disturb her in her matrimonial home.
Yes, they have a child together but that doe snot make her his wife or him, her husband.

And imagine she is claiming she still loves him! Women sha, very deceitful.

Funnily, even the Court Judge is asking them to go and do DNA.... when the paternity of the child is not what was brought to court for determination? shocked The man has already accepted the child and has been responsible for him by paying child support, irrespective of whether it is a "bastard" child or not.

Wacky set of people all over the place! angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It by sukkot: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
lastpage:

Please stop misleading others.

If you live with her for "donkey years", as long as you are not "married legally or customarily", ...you are both just "co-habiting"... in the eyes of the law
(Go and read the Matrimonial Causes Act of Nigeria, 1999).

I remember that even some Polytechnic students "live together" in the same room, with their school mates, for over five years.... does that make them "legally married as husband and wife"?

Even in advance countries, they are called "partners".... not husband and wife.
Though, that does not exclude you from your responsibility towards any child sired in the process.

That man is not married and should just send the woman away...and if she persists, he should get her arrested and sue her for "assault and harassment", especially his "legal wife" should do the suing since the 'Olosho' is coming to disturb her in her matrimonial home.
Yes, they have a child together but that doe snot make her his wife or him, her husband.

And imagine she is claiming she still loves him! Women sha, very deceitful.

Funnily, even the Court Judge is asking them to go and do DNA.... when the paternity of the child is not what was brought to court for determination? shocked The man has already accepted the child and has been responsible for him by paying child support, irrespective of whether it is a "bastard" child or not.

Wacky set of people all over the place! angry angry

Lastpage!
bruv, you tripping http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Common-law+wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.