Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) (38446 Views)

Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food / Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by bewla(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
u
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
What's my business there.
The woman should seek the wise counsel of Tonto Dike.
Her 30 day Journal and prayers may help wives from husband snatchers cheesy
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by ceejay80s(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
kentro95:
If na be woman, Na acid i go use.

If u try am na kirikiri ur own go end
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by CaptPlanet(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
It's a freakin epidemic...yuck
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by halfricanadian(f): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Bullshit undecided

A man cheats on me i leave him and find a better love than him thats my definition of sweet revenge

Wen he sees how happy u are hoe lovely u av been looking it will hurt him than fytin a woman tah i reject it

I find another better lover

grin playing ciara - start loving me

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by drizzymadbet(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
dating gone wrong
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by dytbabe: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Women!!!
angry angry
angryStop attacking your likes
Deal with your HUBBy

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by 9japrof(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sometimes I wish the wife of these Alhajis down here in the north can have balls and attack their husband mistresses. If for reduce the rate of infidelity with impunity these malams and alhajis do here.

Its takes indiscipline to correct indiscipline- Charles Taylor .

It takes fuckup to arrange fuckup - 9japrof
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by tonynoxy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
See her face...
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by DonBenny77(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
u no go find husband na to play wit another woman own abi
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sorry titilayo

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by Lexusgs430: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
The husband better quickly file for a divorce on grounds of Insanity.
This jealous woman would eventually slice her husband's throat with a knife!!!!
NB : Ibadan incident comes to mind
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by phreakabit(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
naheem8307:

Kudos to her ? Well, she should be ready to serve some moment in kirikiri.

A good lawyer will beat the case.
Na 9ja we dey. Leave matter!
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by Classicalman(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
ochiora:
Serves them oloshos right. Next time you won't trespass on someone's property. But the woman should have handled her husband in like manner, as it takes two to tango.
Chicken brains. Now the husband will be shining the victims congo while the wicked wife rots in jail
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by papauju(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sorry sister that is the game[sub][/sub]
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Leave person husband alone, dem no go hear word. That serves her right
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by Missmossy(f): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chai!!!

Really brutal.
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by silkjayy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
friendsduty.com is a job and online part time working website, where you can create your account and work with us with the provided tasks in your account after creating your account and you will be paid for your work, there is no fix time for job, you can work in any hours of the day and from any country. You will be paid for your tasks on their completion via cheque or many other payments methods like bank transfers etc. To start your job register your account.
http://friendsduty.com/index.php?ref=22498
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by georgeani: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Gud example
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by scribble: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
ochiora:
Serves them oloshos right. Next time you won't trespass on someone's property. But the woman should have handled her husband in like manner, as it takes two to tango.

If your man slap you, you won't even see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by orlarbissy(f): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
undecidedAnd you will rot in jail
kentro95:
If na be woman, Na acid i go use.

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by glossy6(f): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Name checkers oya
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by texazzpete(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Until you make these attacks punishable by death, these disfiguring attacks will continue.

If I had my way, I would pass a law for the death penalty, public firing squad execution. Televised. Nobody will pour hot water again
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by hezik19: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
More hot water pls! ;DMore hot water pls!
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by Lordspicy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
i only came to check names

BTW am back from my ban, the Mod wey ban me for breaking rule 2 Abeg how market

I hope say your bank account Don add five zeros
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by gbaskiboy: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
notoriousbabe:
See as she resemble olajumoke
hahahahahahaha na wa for u o, grin grin grin
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by ochiora(f): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
scribble:

If your man slap you, you won't even see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Odiegwu! No be woman born am? abeg leave trash 4 LAWMA jare..I just pray not to be faced with this kind of situation as it will only take the grace of God to think and act rationally.
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by scribble: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
ochiora:

Odiegwu! No be woman born am? abeg leave trash 4 LAWMA jare..I just pray not to be faced with this kind of situation as it will only take the grace of God to think and act rationally.

Lol. You people that can go to prison because of another person's kpekus. I'd rather cut my hand off than slap a ho even if she was formerly my housewife.

I'd have a reasonable story to tell all the subsequent women in my life why I won't settle and why they should enjoy me as I am and just hush.

kiss
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by buddylawson: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Negbeiiiiiii
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by poshestmina(f): 12:43am On Mar 03, 2016
God knows I don't have 'strength ' to fight for a man
I'll just carry myself and leave. Husband or boyfriend
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:45am On Mar 03, 2016
i happy for you ooo say no b hot peppe.... grin grin grin
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) by kentro95(m): 6:46am On Mar 03, 2016
Na lie......na to run go MaiduguriNa lie......na to run go MaiduguriNa lie......na to run go Maiduguri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Make Man Crawl Inside A Stagnant Water - Pictures / "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them / Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.