Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. (6152 Views)

Chadian Officers Say Nigerian Soldiers Are Too Scared To Fight Boko Haram / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
It is not today that they wrote to Sanusi, but he held the girl until She passed the time period for abortion and then released her.

That was why the girl was no longer comfortable heading home to her parents.

She was wearing their muslim cloth to cover her shame. Poor child.

Then they hurriedly, release pictures and video of a scared girl too afraid to enter the police car and journey home to show her parents pregnancy, as prove of her consent.

Islam is truly a religion for the wicked, evil and heartless. Yes, Sharia Council and Emir Sanusi were complacent in detaining of a Child and their handling of kidnap/child rape.(Peadophilia)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPh3ecmkf7Q&ab_channel=PremiumTimes

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Seun lalasticlala now we know the real reason for her reluctance to enter the car. FP!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by diasporaman(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by daniska3yaro(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Too bad
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by DIVINE78: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Shame on the emirate and all he goats calling themselves sharia leaders.
Shame on all Muslims who aren't ashamed of this.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
DIVINE78:

I mentioned Islam there and will defend it anywhere, since the people enforcing islamic law participated in detaining a 13 year old child whilst they happily married her off without consenting her parents or anybody from Bayelsa or Southern Nigeria.

How wicked can a religion get?

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by seunmsg(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
DIVINE78:

This is not about Islam or any religion. Kidnapping, rape and forced marriage cut across all religion and tribe. We should condemn the barbaric and criminal act without colouring it with religious bias.
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Let them come and tell us that it is not Islam? Then who is the Sharia council and Emir? Are they not the same people enforcing Islam Law?
Let them come and pretend to be sane human beings, u know that their whole life is pretension and they say pretenders do the worst. There are no holy Pedophiles!

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:
Seun lalasticlala now we know the real reason for her reluctance to enter the car. FP!
.POOR GIRL...

PITY HER
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by Ralphlauren(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:

Idiot. It's by by force to make FP.

This video is the same one that's been circulating for days and it doesn't in anyway relate to your thread title or contents.

This thread should be locked and thrashed as it's misleading

lalasticlala do the needful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ralphlauren:

Idiot. It's big by force to make FP.

This video is the same one that's been circulating for days and it doesn't in anyway relate to your thread title or contents.

No the caption and purpose for its release is deceptive. We cannot allow u to deceive the public indefinitely. We will publish a accurate version to vindicate the victim that Northerners are calling loose on the other thread.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
YOU ALL SHOULD LEAVE ISLAM ABI ISLAMIC AWTA THIS....

WE HAVE CHRISTAIN s THAT CAN DO WORSE...ITS JUST VERSE VERSA ...

ION LIKE IT WEN PPLE TALK AND QUARREL ABOUT RELIGION...WE JUST HAVE BAD PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

Christians dont support Child Kidnap and Molestation. Anybody dat does that will face the law to the fullest extent.

In this case the entire North are in support of the Peadophile.

Even Sanusi held the Child in his palace. Wat was he doing with her?

Sharia Council happily married her off to a kidnapper older than her father, tell us it is not Islam at work?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by Ralphlauren(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:

No the caption and purpose for its release is deception. We cannot allow u to deceive the public indefinitely. We will publish a accurate version to vindicate the victim that Northerners are calling loose on the other thread.

Mumu.

Did you watch the video at all? Do you understand Hausa?

You claim she was reluctant to enter the car because she's ashamed of facing her parents yet she was insisting that yinusa enters the car with her.

Which girl that's "ashamed" will insist on having her abductor follow her? If anything she will insist on the guy getting arrested and she will be all tears.

Don't sensationalise such a sensitive issue just because you want to make front page.

Yinusa must and will be prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by kenny987(f): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
seunmsg:

This is not about Islam or any religion. Kidnapping, rape and forced marriage cut across all religion and tribe. We should condemn the barbaric and criminal act without colouring it with religious bias.

Where have you heard or seen any Christian or Southerner abducting an underage girl, forcefully indictrinate her, marry her without her parents consent or will and go ahead to rap.e and impregnate her then still refuse to release her when her parents come calling? Where has such a sequence of events occurred other than in the Muslim North? Even d muslims in d South do not behave this way.

It is peculiar to Islam everywhere to defile a minor and if she reports sef she gets shamed and sometimes killed while the perpetrator goes free or she'll be asked to produce 2 witnesses without which she is punished for losing her chastity before marriage.

Just admit it and forget this attempted smartness. E no work

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by kenny987(f): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
In fact a DNA test should be conducted on the foetus she's carrying to determine paternity. If it is not Yunusa then they must provide the father. For sure that is the demon-possessed bastard that raped a little girl and sowed his evil and cursed seed in her.

The Bayelsa state govt needs to provide good counselling and re-integration sessions for her and as much as possible shield her from public scorn and bullying.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by luvmijeje(f): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
It is not today that they wrote to Sanusi, but he held the girl until She passed the time period for abortion and then released her.

Oh! So if your teenage daughter get pregnant, you'll take her for abortion.

And you're acting so holy and as though you're above reproach.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tartar9(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
you better start proving how Islam says you should kidnap a child and marry her without her parents consent you igbo monkey @tunjion

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ralphlauren:

Mumu.

Did you watch the video at all? Do you understand Hausa?

You claim she was reluctant to enter the car because she's ashamed of facing her parents yet she was insisting that yinusa enters the car with her.

Which girl that's "ashamed" will insist on having her abductor follow her? If anything she will insist on the guy getting arrested and she will be all tears.

Don't sensationalise such a sensitive issue just because you want to make front page.

Yinusa must and will be prosecuted.

Let me tell u something about Kidnap that is proven from studies.

Kidnap is about power and control. I can do wat i like and their is nothing anybody can do about it.

People Kidnap learn to depend on their abductor for their survival. They are only alive because he permit.

The Child reaction wen faced with faces that she dont recognise is normal under the circumstances.

Wat i am trying to understand is how she is to blame for a Sharia Council and Emir Sanusi detaining her?

Wat was Sanusi doing with her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:

Christians dont support Child Kidnap and Molestation. Anybody dat does that will face the law to the fullest extent.

In this case the entire North are in support of the Peadophile.

Even Sanusi held the Child in his palace. Wat was he doing with her?

Sharia Council happily married her off to a kidnapper older than her father, tell us it is not Islam at work?
.I KNOW(AND HEARD)OF CHRISTAINs WHO DO KIDNAP AND ALL THAT....

DONT TELL ME YOU HAVNT . CUZ NA ERRDAY WE DEY SEE AM FOR NAIRALAND...

EVERYBODY GET THEIR OWN MINDSET...ITS PETSONAL...SO U DONT JUDGE LIKE THAT

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
luvmijeje:

Oh! So if your teenage daughter get pregnant, you'll take her for abortion.

And you're acting so holy and as though you're above reproach.

I expect the Bayelsa government and her parents to take appropriate steps to relocate the family and ensure Ese is returned to a position that She can have a chance at life. She is not ready to be anybody parent at 14 years. She could not even save herself from Yanusi and Sanusi.
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.I KNOW(AND HEARD)OF CHRISTAINs WHO DO KIDNAP AND ALL THAT....

DONT TELL ME YOU HAVNT . CUZ NA ERRDAY WE DEY SEE AM FOR NAIRALAND...

EVERYBODY GET THEIR OWN MINDSET...ITS PETSONAL...SO U DONT JUDGE LIKE THAT

How many of them have been supported by the Christian Association of Nigeria?

Islam commit crime against humanity and here they are calling Christian.

Christians are 1 million time better than u, becos they are not pretentious.

Sex is a crime in North with muslim girls, but wen it comes to raping Christians, it is a religious obligation. Guess which evil religion teaches that?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by luvmijeje(f): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:

I expect the Bayelsa government and her parents to take appropriate steps to relocate the family and ensure Ese is returned to a position that She can have a chance at life. She is not ready to be anybody parent at 14 years. She could not even save herself from Yanusi and Sanusi.

So you think aborting the baby is the solution? With all your death to Islam rant, I even thought you are a born again Christian.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
luvmijeje:

So you think aborting the baby is the solution? With all your death to Islam rant, I even thought you are a born again Christian.

Maybe u need your 12 year old child to be in that position then u can tell me how market. The problem is some of u are insensitive, it first need to happen to u before u know how it feels.
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
No religion in the world will encourage evil practice forbidden amongst their members to be practiced on non members except islam.

If the table was turned today, i cannot help but wonder how many innocent people would have lost their life up North before today.
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=tunjion post=43425670]

Christians are 1 million time better than u, becos they are not pretentious.

[/quote/].M NO MUSLIM DUDE
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Evil is wen u do it to Muslims but it is good wen done to non-muslims becos they deserve it for being born non muslim.

Wat a religion!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by luvmijeje(f): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:

Maybe u need your 12 year old child to be in that position then u can tell me how market. The problem is some of u are insensitive, it first need to happen to u before u know how it feels.
Mr sensitive, I don't have to be in that position to know how the parent will feel. They obviously hope and want more from their daughter . But the damage have been done.

At this point, the father of the baby have a say in what happens to the baby. It's no longer the parents decision.
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by chigoizie7(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

U see? This is d problem here. Instead of condemning that barbaric act by islamic leaders, u are here telling us that even Christians can do such.

Now, let me tell u. Christians as far as I know dem can not and I repeat can never be in support of any christian kidnapping a child, molested her and den married her off to someone who is old enough to be her grandfather without the parents consent.

But in this case, NO, even enlightened people of islamic divide even took part in this crime and loads of ur lots saw nothing wrong in it?

Now, tell me, is dat not evil, deceit, hypocrisy?

Islam is a religion of devil by the devil and for the devils.

Don't call me a christian because I am not even religious. I go be the principles of right and wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

U see? This is d problem here. Instead of condemning that barbaric act by islamic leaders, u are here telling us that even Christians can do such.

Now, let me tell u. Christians as far as I know dem can not and I repeat can never be in support of any christian kidnapping a child, molested her and den married her off to someone who is old enough to be her grandfather without the parents consent.

But in this case, NO, even enlightened people of islamic divide even took part in this crime and loads of ur lots saw nothing wrong in it?

Now, tell me, is dat not evil, deceit, hypocrisy?

Islam is a religion of devil by the devil and for the devils.

Don't call me a christian because I am not even religious. I go be the principles of right and wrong.
.HEY

DONT GET ME WRONG

M NOT IN SUPPORT OF WHAT HAPPENED ..OWKAY

I DONT LIKE D FACT THAT YOU GUYS LABELED ISLAM ABI ISLAMIC AS BAD PPLE
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by Amberon11: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
oo
Re: Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. by tunjion: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
luvmijeje:

Mr sensitive, I don't have to be in that position to know how the parent will feel. They obviously hope and want more from their daughter . But the damage have been done.
At this point, the father of the baby have a say in what happens to the baby. It's no longer the parents decision.
[size=8pt][/size]

Make una see who i dey follow talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Recruits Over 25,000 Officials For Electoral Re-run In Rivers State / A Short Biography Of the Custom Boss Hameed Ali. / 'Buhari Is A Liar': Washington Post Joins CNN To Mock Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.