Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

From Lagos To Calabar? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Lagos To Calabar? (2448 Views)

Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) / World Wrapper Man Embarks On Marathon From Lagos To Benue. Photos / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Denmark To Nigeria Received In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Lagos To Calabar? by Darlx(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
I'd love anyone who can help out to please do ASAP. I plan on travelling to Calabar from Lagos. I would be there for 3days. I need help planning my finance for the trip. Basic questions I need answers to are:

1. How much does it cost to travel from Lagos to Calabar by road (and where can I get a transporter in lagos who plies this route)?

2. How much does it cost to book an average hotel room in Calabar for a night stay over?

3. How many hours is the journey?

4. As I have never travelled that far south before, anything else I should know?
Re: From Lagos To Calabar? by olimeh13(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
You can get Lagos to calabar bus at maza-maza bus top at mile 2...

The young shall grow transport goes to clabar everyday but there are few buses for the journey. It is advisable that u go to the park on time to avoid missing the early bus...

Form Lagos to calabar is about 775 km and might take you up to 15 hours on the raid because the journey is too far and there are bad roads on the way. Most people prefer to take night bus to calabar because the journey is so long and they can sleep during the journey...

You can get the bus fair (transport fee) at #5,000 and above...

You can also get hotel fee of #4,500 and above per night....

Additional info: the city is well developed and beautiful, you will also enjoy your stay there....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Swedish Visa (sweden) / One Million Naira Or 6 Months Visa To The United State / Canadian Lottery Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.