Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Do Oil Companies Employ People With Sickle Cells - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Oil Companies Employ People With Sickle Cells (412 Views)

You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World / 6 People With Extra Body Parts / The Oldest Person With Sickle - Asiata Onikoyi-laguda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Oil Companies Employ People With Sickle Cells by Gluck1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
My friend is going for a medical test next week as part of his screening in an oil and gas firm, and he's an SS patient, he has been giving thousands of thought about the health screening as the final stage after passing their exam and interview, so I needed to find out for him.. i pray they should take him.

(1) (Reply)

Improved Endurance And Stamina Power / Https://sites.google.com/site/apexatropinreview/ / Job Opportunity At Any City Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.