Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) (58235 Views)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Emperorone(m): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omugwo on pointgrin
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by cckris: 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
JSayin:
angryIf it was their Nigerian Grandmother teaching them how to pound fufu, the picture won't be trending on the internet.
It's Russian billionaire grandma, this time teaching their own culture.

Different strikes baby, for different folks.
D

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by happney65: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Moneyhatesme:
Is the old lady mikels baby mama?

Yes she is..Na she get belle for Mikel.. grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by camelus: 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ussyyn:
One of Mikel Obi's super cute twin daughters learns to play the piano with her grandma...

"olga_allegraMyra Hess in the making, piano lessons with grandma#musiclessons #EverydayWithoutFail #LiveConcerts"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCdvev1u4ih/
Oyibo Marriage sef. Has Mikel done any traditional rite with Olga or White Wedding?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by nnalove(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2016
Moneyhatesme:
school drop out pls go back and finish wat u hv started cos half education they say is very dangerous.
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Moneyhatesme(m): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2016
nnalove:
school drop out pls go back and finish wat u hv started cos half education they say is very dangerous.
Who ur full education don help, even u. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Ezi chike obi
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 03, 2016
yesmrsamuel:

sport + Politics = ?
equals celebrity news
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 03, 2016
I just presumed marilyn Monroe was related to the wife cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Mayflowa(m): 1:52am On Mar 03, 2016
montezz:
When dem born dis pikin wey she don grow like dis?
Its cool sha.

You had be surprised how your child grows up quick once you birth him/her. You need to see my daughter and I. Everyone asks me if she is my girlfriend with all seriousness. #earlyparent
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 03, 2016
montezz:
When dem born dis pikin wey she don grow like dis?
Its cool sha.
oyinbo child na fast fast growth for them.
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 03, 2016
cckris:
Let no one be surprised when this child begins to play the organ by the time she turns three.
Russians have been doing this for centuries.
so they like playing organ right?
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by osile2012: 3:04am On Mar 03, 2016
[size=18pt]Nice one.[/size]

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Nonsense Russians, pls don't quote me, I skool here, because d guy is rich, dem dey form luv for Mikel, pscheeeeew!!!!
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by SpaceBar: 5:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Waiting 2 see wen d second daughter Will start learning how to pound akpu with d Nigeria grand mum. Mikel no allow oyibo carry u finish oo. grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 03, 2016
What can her dad's mum teach her to do? Pound yam.
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by jaggedboi(m): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2016
Moneyhatesme:
Hope u read ur questions during exams b4 answering. Cos it seems u dont
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Baraka1990(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Dat baby no even knw wetn her grandmother dey do wit her sef...
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2016
Nice
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Moneyhatesme(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2016
jaggedboi:
Hope u read ur questions during exams b4 answering. Cos it seems u dont
Nop i dont read but i bet i score higher than you. Mofo
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by topkuma(m): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2016
she is a total white child,are u sure mikel owns this child?
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by intercom: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2016
Pheals:
undecided

Your mumu no get part II
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by giftedheart1(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2016
Has Dino Melaye see this pics? I beg, let someone show him and let him keep quite for ever, because if I no marry Obama's first daughter, tell me wetin cause am!!
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Pheals(f): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2016
intercom:

Your mumu no get part II
but yours get part 10
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Made in Nigeria women and not imported women. Dino Malaye in action!
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by dreyTun339: 11:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Abeg se mikel no get parent ni or hin gurlfrnd parents don adopt him
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by montezz(f): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mayflowa:

You had be surprised how your child grows up quick once you birth him/her. You need to see my daughter and I. Everyone asks me if she is my girlfriend with all seriousness. #earlyparent
Yeah....my regards to her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid / Anthony Joshua Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.