Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Opportunity To Become A Permanent Staff, Please Help Me With Good GMAT. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opportunity To Become A Permanent Staff, Please Help Me With Good GMAT. (561 Views)

Diamond Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Staff? / Confused About Contract Job And A Permanent Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Become A Permanent Staff, Please Help Me With Good GMAT. by rebelXYZ: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is my forth year in contract employment. Now I have an opportunity to write a test for a permanennt job in the same organisation where i work as an outsorced staff which is just two days to go. Though I've red some few texts online comprising current affairs, full meaning of acronyms, as well as names of ministers and names of other prominent people in the society. But I still feel empty because I've not done anything on maths and english which is really important as we all know.
Please anyone with good GMAT should kindly forward to me: wantedrebelxzy@gmail.com .

The test I will be going for is for a banking job, therefore i wont also mind if bankers in the house can also avail me some banking terms and full meaning of some banking acronyms. Though i know some of them(banking acronyms) but I will still really appreciate anyone who can furnish me with more and a standard GMAT.

THANKS ALL.

Lalasticlala pls help my career.
Re: Opportunity To Become A Permanent Staff, Please Help Me With Good GMAT. by amunkita(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
1st bank I guess
Re: Opportunity To Become A Permanent Staff, Please Help Me With Good GMAT. by baba11(m): 7:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Try to find out which areas you are mearnt to read or rather do your our own fact finding about it..after this,PM me..i may be of help tongue

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Author Needs A Digital Marketing Advisor / A Simple And Effective Way To Determine If An Opportunity Is Worth Your Time. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.